The President Can Now Assassinate You, Officially

Social Media

16 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Now there's a way to get rid of Trump once and for all! Get him in Joe, pull that trigger, do the world a favor and live happily ever after!

now that you say that i seem to recall Joe is an expert marksman. I would give him ten shots at 50 feet and bet he wouldn't be able to even graze Trump.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

While the Secret Service is supposed to protect the president from harm, the rules could be amended to prevent the president from harming anyone without justification.  I am not familiar with their protocol, but why would this be out of the question?  I think this should be given serious consideration.

Can't wait for the naysayers to shoot down this suggestion. 

Edited by Hawaiian
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Given such action would involve picking up a gun weighing several pounds and holding it steady enough to hit a target 2 metres away, highly unlikely. 

get an assault rifle with a bump stock. Accuracy problem solved

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Ever wondered why you think the "other side" are so extreme in their social and political views, but never considered that you might be (or might not be) the problem?

I encourage everybody to take this simple three-minute test to measure how far left, right, libertarian or authoritarian you are.  Some posters might be surprised how extreme their views are.

The Political Compass

Most of the people I interact with would define me as a dyed in the wool right-wing authoritarian.  On this test I am just right of centre, and bang in the middle of authoritarianism versus liberalism.

My views haven't really changed in 50 years and I am, and always have been a little to the left or right on most issues. I haven't changed, but society now defines me as a Neo-Nazi - go figure.

I took it but stopped when I read this proposition

"Almost all politicians promise economic growth, but we should heed the warnings of climate science that growth is detrimental to our efforts to curb global warming."

A right wing caricature.

Also, there are no names of people or organizations behind this website.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Given such action would involve picking up a gun weighing several pounds and holding it steady enough to hit a target 2 metres away, highly unlikely. 

Being POTUS ,  Biden could officially order some of his service men to assassinate Trump ?

Just jokin' ...