Fauci Reveals Vaccine Conversation With Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Social Media

image.png.3b7b3b03b818624643065528892a7722.png

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), recently shared details of a conversation he had with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an independent presidential candidate known for his controversial views on vaccines. This discussion was highlighted during Fauci's appearance on "The Axe Files with David Axelrod" podcast.

Fauci recounted a meeting with Kennedy Jr., where Kennedy claimed he would lead a commission on vaccines under Trump's administration. During the meeting, Kennedy presented a slide claiming vaccines were responsible for numerous diseases, including autism. Fauci immediately challenged Kennedy, stating, "Excuse me, Bobby, but I don't really mean to interrupt you but there isn't a bit of evidence at all of anything that's on this slide."

Fauci and his colleagues concluded the meeting by telling Kennedy Jr., "Bobby I'm sorry, but we don't really agree with you." Afterward, Fauci approached Kennedy Jr. and expressed his concern, "Bobby, I believe you care about children and you care that you don't want to hurt them but you got to realize from a scientific standpoint, what you're saying does make no sense." Fauci added his personal observation, "I don't know what's going on in his head but it's not good."

Kennedy Jr., a prominent critic of vaccines even before the COVID-19 pandemic, reiterated his stance during a 2023 appearance on "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast. He spoke about friends whose children had adverse reactions to vaccines, asserting that healthy children lost their abilities after vaccination.

Recently, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected two appeals cases related to the COVID-19 vaccine brought by the Children's Health Defense, a nonprofit founded by Kennedy Jr. Despite these legal setbacks, Kennedy Jr. remains an active independent candidate in the 2024 election. He has expressed openness to discussions with Democrats about potentially replacing President Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee, stating in an interview with NewsNation's Chris Cuomo that he would consider such talks to avoid efforts by the Democratic National Committee to remove him from the ballot.

Credit: Newsweek 2024-07-04

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Unlike your boy Biden who has had aneurym's and now it is clearly showing with his cognitive decline on full display.  

I'm wondering how long before the MSM correlate the acceleration of Biden's cognitive decline with the start of the EUA's.  Because some of the right wing media is already on it, like white on rice.  I figure the MSM will cover it some time after the 2028 elections.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

It saved many millions of lives don’t make yourself sound like an imbecile.the wife and I are just getting out of the quarantine stage of our Covid infection thankfully after getting the jab + the boosters it was more akin to a mild cold more inconvenient than deadly thanks again dr Fauci for your selfless pursuit of the public good 👍 you sir are a fine example of a human being I salute you

How did it save the lives of young people?

Edited by stats
flame comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, rice555 said:

Ever see the movie "The Dallas Byers Club" ?

AZT that killed a lots people with HIV/AID's.

That was Dr. Facui.

most people are ignorant about these facts and how difficult they made it to import some drugs from mexico...  same drugs, but 10x more expensive, because USA nr 1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Prior to January of last year, U.S. military members were mandated to have Covid19 vaccinations along with nine other shots.  Unless they were granted a religious or medical exemption, refusal could mean disciplinary action. 

Outside of the military, many employees, both government and private sector, faced suspensions or dismissals for not getting vaccinated.  While no one was forced to be vaccinated there were steep costs for refusing.

An employer has the right to give employees a choice - do this or that or leave. Did you think employers have no rights?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Zab1e said:

As always very bias, one sided content.  i read “The real Anthony Fauci”… it was very eye opening.

So many lawsuit in the US yet media here reports nothing. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-backs-lawsuits-against-pfizer-over-covid-19-vaccine-safety-the-tide-is-turning-101719371877572.html#

US is a very litigious country. Why you surprise? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, rice555 said:

Ever see the movie "The Dallas Byers Club" ?

AZT that killed a lots people with HIV/AID's.

That was Dr. Facui.

That's simply untrue. This has been refuted many times. Also, Fauci didn't invent it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-aids-hiv-fauci-covid-pandemic-833586389602

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2024/what-is-azt-aaron-rodgers-conspiracy-theory-hiv-aids-drug/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/06/22/no-azt-hasnt-caused-hundreds-of-thousands-of-deaths-fact-check/70321406007/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, susanlea said:

People should pick and choose. Their body, their choice. It is intriguing how people want to force drugs onto people.

If living alone sure. Not in society with interactions. I would not want my children at school with unvaccinated.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2