Fauci Reveals Vaccine Conversation With Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, sungod said:

mate, you have a short memory, the non transmission was not peddled by what you call the anti vaxxers, quite the opposite.

Get your head out the sand

Looking forward to links to prove your statement.

To show the expectations at the starting point.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/vaccines-faq

Edited by stevenl
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, sungod said:

Get your kids vaccinated, boost them up every 6 months, the vaccine is so great we are told that it protects you from severe covid. Now, if all this is in place what differecne does it make if other kids have not had a vaccine?

In an ideal world, then only the fools and their kids would get sick or die from covid, measles, or whatever else we can get vaccines for. However, not everyone can get vaccines, they may be too sick or have conditions that precent them from getting a vaccine; thus, the non-vaccinated may transmit virus to unprotected people that did not themself choose to be unprotected. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, farang51 said:

In an ideal world, then only the fools and their kids would get sick or die from covid, measles, or whatever else we can get vaccines for.

I never got my kids vaccinated against covid with vaccines we knew little about, but we did know that covid had little to no effect upon them,  they are both fine thanks. Who's the fool?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, sungod said:

You are so disingenuous, if you were on the forum during the pandemic, you would have read the same as me.

Been here more years than I care to remember and never left. But thanks for the very convincing links you provided.

Edited by stevenl
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Purdey said:

I can't think of an instance where a vaccine was forced into anyone. Yes, people were encouraged, cajoled, implored and so on, but not once has anyone tied someone down and forced the needle in.

I think being barred from participation in employment, education, purchasing essential food and general supplies, travel

etc which were real  situations inflicted on people unless they submitted to having the experimental needle in was indeed application of  "force".

To this day challenges to the propaganda utilized to justify various mandates has produced admissions that such many mandates were not based on science but were an attempt to establish retrospective "science".

To many that can justifiably be translated to be an attempt to install a global mandate of instituted dictated "control".

Personally I distrust the insistence of Commercial Companies that with assisted  assured compliance of efficacy and FDA approval for a product that was and is not purchased in any other format to be supplied to WHO programs to  combat any other disease !

Not  for  Ebola. Zika,HIV  despite decades of inconclusive  research Fauci refers to as verification of efficacy !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Been here more years than I care to remember and never left. But thanks for the very convincing links you provided.

If you have been here that long, you would have read the claims, so need to provide the links, they are on the forum.

Or shall we add memory loss to another of the vaccine side effects?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Purdey said:

An employer has the right to give employees a choice - do this or that or leave. Did you think employers have no rights?

Of course employers have rights.  I never indicated otherwise.  I said there was a steep price for not following the rules. 

I had my own business for over 35 years and expected my employees to follow company policy.  There were consequences for those who didn't.

Edited by Hawaiian
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, dhupverg said:

Unlike your boy Biden who has had aneurym's and now it is clearly showing with his cognitive decline on full display.  

Once air hits the brain, never the same.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, johng said:

Hobson's choice  is not a choice.

When joining the U.S. military enlistees agree to follow all lawful orders.  Accordingly, the Secretary of Defense has stated that vaccine mandates are "lawful orders."  In your opinion, would you classify this as a Hobson's Choice?

Edited by Hawaiian

The fish eats the worm.

The man eats the fish.

The worm eats the man's innards.

When the man dies the worms will eat what is left.

The worms are then eaten by a fish, that will then be eaten by  . . .

Circle of life is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

The fish eats the worm.

The man eats the fish.

The worm eats the man's innards.

When the man dies the worms will eat what is left.

The worms are then eaten by a fish, that will then be eaten by  . . .

Circle of life is what it is.

Unfortunately for the worm Kennedys brain was so rotten it killed the worm first

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

In your opinion, would you classify this as a Hobson's Choice?

Yes of course  ..not that I would ever join any military in the first place

because of the very thing you point out..some politician  gives an order and expects everyone ( but them)  to go off and die  in a useless war.

"lawful orders"   phffft  !!