Disney Heiress and Wealthy Democratic Donors Halt Contributions Until Biden Steps Down

Social Media

22 minutes ago, Purdey said:

He should get into another debate urgently. If his performance is bad again he is out. If it is an improvement, he stays.

Trump is foolish if he agrees to a re run. They may have found some drugs that work on Biden to perk him up by them, albeit lasting only debate length of time.

They can never walk that performance back, no matter how many excuses they come up with- a cold: :passifier:. Perhaps the next excuse will be he fell over and hit his head before the debate, :cheesy:.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A new candidate shall emerge. Unless they have similar difficulties communicating the Democrats should win as Trump is that toxic to so many. New highs on stockmarket. Economy going so well. Not hard to sell and a new candidate can talk about changes to deal with the bad things - inflation and the border.

Not convinced Kamala is the best bet but she isn't Trump. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Even if I agree with her in this case, the fact that an unelected, unaccountable individual has that much sway over American gub'ment is rather disturbing.

American realism, it's all about money and influence and the American voter doesn't want to face reality...the world of the credit card and other countries will pay for my high standard of living is coming to an end.....I'll vote for cheap gas and low taxes...dream on.

• Agree 1

On 7/5/2024 at 2:11 AM, JonnyF said:

At least that would be believable. 

joe biden falling and hitting his head before a debate would only be believable if we could see the stiches holding the wound closed, during the debate!