Re-Entry permits

Basically, yes.

It's valid until it is used (presuming we're talking about a single re-entry permit) and will expire at the end of the current permission to stay if not used.

• Agree 1

a re-entry permit is valid until the expiry date of your latest permission to stay date, a single entry being just that, good for one re-entry, a multi entry good for you guessed it  multiple re-entries.

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Is a re-entry permit valid until it is used, or does it expire when a retirement extension is renewed?

Yes, expires along with yearly extension, I use an agent who can get ext and re entry up to 2 mths.early, current then until next extduedate.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2024 at 5:32 AM, Lacessit said:

Is a re-entry permit valid until it is used, or does it expire when a retirement extension is renewed?

It remains valid as stipulated within the re-entry visa stamp, usually with red ink in the centre of the visa. 

On 7/11/2024 at 5:32 AM, Lacessit said:

Both, unless you have a multi re-entree, then valid until the end of the current permission to stay.

My mistake, senior moment. I should have looked at my last re-entry permit, where it is specified it is only valid for the current extension.

My thanks to you guys for having the patience to reply.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1