90 day approved a few days ago, same day, but now I get reminder that I have to report ?

anybody else did a 90 day report online

got approved

now suddenly got a reminder I have to renew while they already approved 5 days ago ?

checked on the site, it was approved... so a glitch ?  a hack ?  dumb ass screwed the database ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, john donson said:

now suddenly got a reminder I have to renew while they already approved 5 days ago ?

A new "glitch"?

My last 90-day report was due by July 22, 2024

I received the email reminder 15 days prior.

I filed (online) on July 8, 2024, and was approved on July 9, 2024.

Yesterday July 12, 2024 I received another reminder, so at -10 days...

email subject: [TM47] Notification for alien before the next appointment.

Please apply TM47 request online or contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area before due date.

I have never experienced this glitch in some ~ 12 successful online reports with the "new/current" system. The email caused some concern thinking my application was rejected. It still shows as Approved, and my Receipt of Notification still shows a new Notification date of October 6, 2024.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, john donson said:

anybody else did a 90 day report online

got approved

checked on the site, it was approved... so a glitch ?  a hack ?  dumb ass screwed the database ?

Last report before the current issue I received two approvals. 

Both says different dates for the next report. 

Its 65km each way to immigration, so I just did both.

Looks like something is going wrong again.

I also do 90d reports online. This months I received 2 the same mails to do the report online. First time I receive 2 of then. I will complete both of them. I made my 1 yr extension 2 weeks ago, maybe this is the reason?????

In April I was 10 days late for my 90 day report. I went to Chonburi Immigration and they made me pay a 2000 baht fine and do a TM30 which I never had to do before. I've lived in the same condo for 10 years and that's the first time I had to do a TM30. I'm just guessing but they may be making everyone do a TM30 if they haven't done one before when they do a 90 day report. 

20 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

In April I was 10 days late for my 90 day report. I went to Chonburi Immigration and they made me pay a 2000 baht fine and do a TM30 which I never had to do before. I've lived in the same condo for 10 years and that's the first time I had to do a TM30. I'm just guessing but they may be making everyone do a TM30 if they haven't done one before when they do a 90 day report. 

Agent told me if you do 90 day late at CW you have to resubmit TM30 docs first. Just nasty punitive stuff IMO.

• Thumbs Up 2

You are in the best position to know when your 90-Day Report is due.  You know when you last did a 90-Day Report and printing out the Next Appointment Receipt would indicate when the next report is due.  You also know whether and when you have exited Thailand and re-entered Thailand (thereby establishing a new 90-Day Report due date 89 days from the date you re-entered).  The reminder system for the online TM-47 (90-Day Report) application ONLY knows when you last did a 90-Day Report.  It does NOT know whether or when you exited and re-entered Thailand.  Therefore, you should ignore the reminder IF you have exited and re-entered Thailand since your last 90-Day Report due date.

6 hours ago, Mazungu said:

I thought you had to fill out a TM-30 at Jomtien, even just to use the toilet there. 

I had to get my TM-30 printout (from online) exchanged for a paper they give you, when doing a 90-day report there - was a 2+ hour wait for that piece of paper.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, skatewash said:

You are in the best position to know when your 90-Day Report is due.  You know when you last did a 90-Day Report and printing out the Next Appointment Receipt would indicate when the next report is due.  You also know whether and when you have exited Thailand and re-entered Thailand (thereby establishing a new 90-Day Report due date 89 days from the date you re-entered).  The reminder system for the online TM-47 (90-Day Report) application ONLY knows when you last did a 90-Day Report.  It does NOT know whether or when you exited and re-entered Thailand.  Therefore, you should ignore the reminder IF you have exited and re-entered Thailand since your last 90-Day Report due date.

Indeed it should. 

But something amiss.

I did mine day 9.

Approved day 10.

I had to put the visa expires date. 

Currently day 27 July. 

The approval came back saying next report on day 27 July.

Well, if you have not worked it out yet, after years of 90-Day reporting system's experiences.

It has been, is currently and will always be a total Cluster F.

These people responsible for these systems are totally clueless and have no idea of what they are doing.

I could explain technically why you all experience these 90-day systems' reporting issues, but of little value, as nothing will change.

So you just have to live with the pain of the incompetence and inconvenience of living in the LOS as a foreigner.

No more needs to be said!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bruceps said:

Does a TM 30 reset your next 90 day report date??

Does a Retirement Permission  annual renewal reset your next 90 day report date??

No

No...apart from few offices that file 90 report when you do extension. 

On 7/13/2024 at 6:40 AM, bamnutsak said:

I received the email reminder 15 days prior.

I filed (online) on July 8, 2024, and was approved on July 9, 2024.

Yesterday July 12, 2024 I received another reminder, so at -10 days...

Just about the same. Actually I  had an all-time personal best 18-hour turnaround for approval from CW. Nice, the system's working very good. 

But then about a week later, another email came in, reminding me of the coming due date, that I need to do the report. Since I already had the approval and 'next due date' receipt for early October, I just ignored it.

(Oh, I have not left and returned anytime in previous 90 days.)

And now the system's down a couple days for 'maintenance', OK. We'll see what comes back. Will that 18-hour turnaround be going bye-bye?

Edited by rwilem