Woman Robbed During ATM Money Deposit

webfact

5 hours ago, ShaneOTraveller said:

Im always concerned about this happening but she should have pressed charges as the man might strike again and again with even more violence.

I use these deposit machines often, but I'm never concerned about this happening.

I only use the deposit machines INSIDE the shopping malls or at my local branch where there are security guards. I would never do a big transaction at stand-alone ATMs on the street.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It should be a crime with or without charges.    Could a bank that's robbed decline to press charges.   Well I guess murder by super rich is like that so why not robbery?

I'm guessing the other 6 was grabbed back by the depositer or on the floor.  But. Tit

We have had these evil occurrences for years in the West, but it is now unfortunately starting to permeate Thailand as well.
It is sad to observe but the world is changing rapidly in a negative sense.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Why should she have to press charges, it was an attempted robbery in a public place.

Unless the police arrest the person and press charges, you're out of luck unless you hire a lawyer and do it yourself. They probably considered it a waste of time for such a trivial crime. It's a lot of work, and if the person is mentally handicapped, it is a waste of time. 

Just now, JensenZ said:

Unless the police arrest the person and press charges, you're out of luck unless you hire a lawyer and do it yourself. They probably considered it a waste of time for such a trivial crime. It's a lot of work, and if the person is mentally handicapped, it is a waste of time. 

I wouldn't call getting threatened and robbed trivial.