" Jump to content

Link for online appointment booking for Hua Hin immigration.

Can somebody please provide a recent link for HUA HIN immigration online appointment bookings.

I did go the Immigration main site, but it's very confusing, and even after selecting English language most of the site is in Thai.

I think that Hua Hin is in Division 3, But clicking on there, there is no online reservation link.

Perhaps a suggestion to mods/admins. Could we have a pinned topic with the current links? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

Can somebody please provide a recent link for HUA HIN immigration online appointment bookings.

I did go the Immigration main site, but it's very confusing, and even after selecting English language most of the site is in Thai.

I think that Hua Hin is in Division 3, But clicking on there, there is no online reservation link.

Perhaps a suggestion to mods/admins. Could we have a pinned topic with the current links? 

What exactly is the appointment for? I've been using HHI for 12 years now and find that if you turn up by 8.15am before they open, if I'm doing my 90 day, I'm usually leaving around 8.45am or, if I'm doing my annual extension, I'm usually leaving around 9.15am.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, bluemoon58 said:

What exactly is the appointment for? I've been using HHI for 12 years now and find that if you turn up by 8.15am before they open, if I'm doing my 90 day, I'm usually leaving around 8.45am or, if I'm doing my annual extension, I'm usually leaving around 9.15am.

It's for retirement extension. I've been using Hua Hin for 10 years now. Sometimes it can be very crowded. Switched to retirement 2 years ago because the IO's gave us so much hassle doing the yearly married extension. Some times it took us 4 hours, and some other times I had to come back. 

I made an appointment last year and had my retirement extension and 90 day reporting within 30 minutes.

I have 2.5 hour drive to Hua Hin. To be there at 8:15 I would have to start from home before 6am. Not something I would be willing to do.

90 days I do at Dan SingKorn immigration. In and out in 5 minutes with very friendly and smiling IO's. It still takes 45 minutes to drive there though, but I can easily do that before they break for lunch, and we can do our shopping in PKK before driving back home. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I tried that link for my last retirement renewal. When I had completed the application and submitted it, I received a message saying that I would receive an email confirmation, but it never came. My wife phoned to the office and was told that the bookings were handled in Bangkok. The local staff had no involvement.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mbolo said:

No appointment necessary 

But it's convenient. I went there one time to be told that it's full upstairs and I better wait or come back after lunch.

• Agree 1

On 7/18/2024 at 12:33 PM, Ombra said:

I tried that link for my last retirement renewal. When I had completed the application and submitted it, I received a message saying that I would receive an email confirmation, but it never came. My wife phoned to the office and was told that the bookings were handled in Bangkok. The local staff had no involvement.

I made an online appointment 2 days ago, but just like the poster here didn't receive any email confirmation.

@Ombra did the immigration honor you appointment when you showed up?

I did some look around the immigration website, and found out that both Division 2 and Division 3 are missing from the Online Appointment link. Also discovered that some provincial immigration offices are missing on their division link, like Phuket for Division 6.

Did anybody else had problems with online appointments?

• Thumbs Up 1

They had no record of my appointment because they receive the information from Bangkok, so I just joined the queue. I was annoyed because I travelled from Thap Sakae, which is about 130 kms south of the office. After stopping at the bank, we arrived at 10.30 and found the office overflowing with people.

There is good news, though. At 11.45, there were four or five people in front of me and I was sure that I would have to return after lunch, but the staff kept working until the people in the room had all been dealt with. I got my visa at 12.25, and I thought that that was excellent service.

8 hours ago, Ombra said:

They had no record of my appointment because they receive the information from Bangkok, so I just joined the queue. I was annoyed because I travelled from Thap Sakae, which is about 130 kms south of the office. After stopping at the bank, we arrived at 10.30 and found the office overflowing with people.

There is good news, though. At 11.45, there were four or five people in front of me and I was sure that I would have to return after lunch, but the staff kept working until the people in the room had all been dealt with. I got my visa at 12.25, and I thought that that was excellent service.

Thanks for the update Ombra. Looks like the Immigration appointment booking site is broken, of some parts of it at least.

I'm coming from further south than you, so we'll probably drive to Hua Hin day before and spend a nigh in a hotel, like we've done in the past. Treat it as a mini holiday.

I'll try to be there before 10:00 as have to update the bankbook and make some copies. Since they moved to the new office, it's always been crowded when I went there.

• 4 weeks later...

it is difficult to understand why  divisions 2 & 3 are not on the main immigration web site for bookings etc.

likewise on div 3 website there is no apparent reference to bookings.

last visit july  5 at 2 pm was full of people without bookings.

hua hin are unable to correct  online 90 day reporting faults caused by incorrect detail entry by a border crossing post.

wang prachan is renown for russian turnaround......so much so the last march the lady  just stamped my passport for 30 days without looking at my retirement visa. it was corrected in the passport  instantly, but she never corrected the computer system last march and hua hin in july also did not. like others i live a long way from hua hin ...i.e. trips are wasted petrol.