Hilary Clinton to replace Joe Biden

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Says a guy that posted trash . leftist    is that your go to word?         I still have the $ 1000 bet offer    it will be easy to win against a leftist.

Can you afford that Charlie?

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

Says a guy that posted trash . leftist    is that your go to word?         I still have the $ 1000 bet offer    it will be easy to win against a leftist.

I already told you that all you had to do was restate your false claim and I would take your bet.

You (not surprisingly) welshed. 

Try it again. Restate your claim. 

Oh, and it's easy to win bets with leftists, but collecting? Not so much.

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Can you afford that Charlie?

Does he seem like the kind of guy that would make good on a bet? People that are liars are usually cheaters. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I already told you that all you had to do was restate your false claim and I would take your bet.

You (not surprisingly) welshed. 

Try it again. Restate your claim. 

Oh, and it's easy to win bets with leftists, but collecting? Not so much.

Now you don't know the definition of welched .    . I didn't post any false claims and all you have to do is go back to our original dialogue      I have $1000 that what I stated and you said was false is true.

On 7/23/2024 at 3:13 PM, charleskerins said:

"we all know"  What some of us know is that an intelligent woman is running against a whining lying insurrectionist.   What the rest of you know is this     you don't know what you don't know.    The twilight zone was from 2016 -2020   drink bleach ,kiss N korea's  rear end ,grovel to Putin  NEGATIVE job creation.   Insurrection and election interference .

seems youre in the twilight zone, or maybe it's Narnia, it's certainly not reality!

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Does he seem like the kind of guy that would make good on a bet? People that are liars are usually cheaters. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

Good point 

9 minutes ago, charleskerins said:
15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Which court and where was that judgement published?

Colorado Supreme Court      Anderson v Griswold    

Reversed by the Supreme Court because it was illegal.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Reversed by the Supreme Court because it was illegal.

They didn't reverse the insurrection   they said he couldn't be kept off the ballot by a state .   My statement was he was held by a court to have engaged in insurrection   that statement is true.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

He was found to have engaged in insurrection by a court  .

He wasn't, the Colorado Supreme Court claimed that he had in a failed attempt to disqualify him, it did not "find" that he had and their decision was stayed until it was overturned by the USSC.

5 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

They didn't reverse the insurrection   they said he couldn't be kept off the ballot by a state .   My statement was he was held by a court to have engaged in insurrection   that statement is true.

No, your statement was that he was convicted of insurrection. 

You made it up, and welshed on our bet. 

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He wasn't, the Colorado Supreme Court claimed that he had in a failed attempt to disqualify him, it did not "find" that he had and their decision was stayed until it was overturned by the USSC.

Courts don't claim they   find     -        they found he engaged in insurrection,  that was my statement  that statement is correct.  The Colorado Supreme Court   did not bring the suit a voter did based on the 14th amendment . The decision that was stayed was whether he could be on the ballot not whether he engaged in insurrection -which he did.

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, your statement was that he was convicted of insurrection. 

You made it up, and welshed on our bet. 

No it wasn't  and your protestations are quite revealing    pretty pathetic

"He was found to have engaged in insurrection by a court"  .  that was my statement my statement is correct    $1000

Edited by charleskerins
nm

On 7/23/2024 at 4:23 PM, Yellowtail said:

You are regurgitating a lie, Trump is not a convicted felon. 

You are regurgitating a lie, Trump is not a convicted sex offender.

Like Biden then. 

About some things. Do I believe him when he calims to have had the biggest crowds in the history of the world? No. Do I believe him when he says he will close the border and that he loves the country? Yes. 

Campain finance violations, she got a pass on everything else. 

Including selling OUR missiles to the Taliban illegally and covered up.  Read about Benghazi and why the Americans had to die.  Hillary! Hillary!

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

This guy still believes the Russian collusion hoax, that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, that the Bidens did not get rich selling influence in Ukraine and China, that the Benghazi attacks were because of "the video" an that the attempted assassination of Trump was staged. 

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

No it wasn't  and your protestations are quite revealing    pretty pathetic

"He was found to have engaged in insurrection by a court"  .  that was my statement my statement is correct    $1000

Your pants are on fire

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

This guy still believes the Russian collusion hoax, that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, that the Bidens did not get rich selling influence in Ukraine and China, that the Benghazi attacks were because of "the video" an that the attempted assassination of Trump was staged. 

What guy the guy on your shoulder  ? 555

On 7/23/2024 at 3:05 PM, jas007 said:

They have to deal with a new reality, to be sure.  But I think the novelty of Kamala will wear off soon, if she is indeed the party’s nominee. And then what?  Kamala Harris as president of the USA?  If that happens, you’ll know for sure we’re all in the Twilight Zone.  As for Trump being “old” and a felon?  He seems to have a lot of energy and stamina.  And the felon thing? We all know how that came to pass.  

Yes we all know how that came to pass. State, Federal Government Prosecutors gathered evidence and presented the evidence before  four separate, independent citizen Grand Juries. Those four separate citizen Grand Juries agreed there was enough evidence to warrant Trial to determine guilt or innocence of som 90+ separate charges of laws broken. And now one citizen Trial Jury (having no connection to the Grand Jury in the case) has found Donald Trump guilty of the 30+ charges in that case. The pending, separate three cases are to be heard by their citizen Trial Juries. There is much bent by money in the USA that needs serious structural changes but … I still trust in the legal processes here outlined.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Yes we all know how that came to pass. State, Federal Government Prosecutors gathered evidence and presented the evidence before  four separate, independent citizen Grand Juries. Those four separate citizen Grand Juries agreed there was enough evidence to warrant Trial to determine guilt or innocence of som 90+ separate charges of laws broken. And now one citizen Trial Jury (having no connection to the Grand Jury in the case) has found Donald Trump guilty of the 30+ charges in that case. The pending, separate three cases are to be heard by their citizen Trial Juries. There is much bent by money in the USA that needs serious structural changes but … I still trust in the legal processes here outlined.

Yeah, we can't leave any stone unturned to get these people trying to claim payment to a lawyer for an NDA payment was a legal expense, oh the humanity! Next thing you know he'll be tearing labels off mattresses!

• Haha 1