Biden Withdraws from Re-Election, Endorses Harris in a Pivotal Shift for the 2024 Race

Social Media

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

It is important to note that the kinetic energy of a projectile, such as you have imaged here, is proportional to the SQUARE of the velocity of the projectile.

This is key.

The bullet that grazed Trump's ear was travelling at about 3000 fps.

This is far faster than one of those .22 LR cartridges that you also imaged.

And then, since the energy is rises with the SQUARE of the the velocity, this is why the AR15 is so dangerous and lethal.

image.png.5859daf03ff09bcfb088af52f1e9e407.png

image.png.480013c936443dd468191b2f31abba57.png

This is why I would have chosen the 460 Weatherby Magnum, if I were hunting an elephant.

image.png.0f4d2413e7e2dbfb8df1e0c102298d20.png

https://cdn.revolutionise.com.au/cups/ssaa/files/iqz0jttps0xnohgs.pdf

When I was young, I had several books with ballistics tables.

These days, you can find much more info just by clicking on your keyboard, if connected to the net.

Very convenient, the internet.

Which is why we used .223 instead of .22 to hunt "varmints" popping up out of the ground at 200 yard.  .22s are good for shooting tin cans and plinking.  Just saying.

• Like 1

Trump has a major issue now, suddenly he is the old guy with dementia symptoms. Except some personal attacks on all involved with the Democratic party to distract.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/22/2024 at 9:51 AM, marin said:

What about this cult, the great cult of the totally uneducated that are the core Trump supporters.  

trump voter.jpg

Thats American history,Those ancestors  were democrats carrying succession from the union! History lesson.

Black lives Matter/antifa /pro hamas  nazis are the new image of the party of JFK!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thats American history,Those ancestors  were democrats carrying succession from the union! History lesson.

Black lives Matter/antifa /pro hamas  nazis are the new image of the party of JFK!

Kamala Harris helped in supporting 

BLM( Marxist organization )by coordinating bail efforts during the Riots of the INFAMOUS Summer of Love!

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/kamala-harris-backed-bail-fund-helped-incarcerated-man-now-charged-with-murder-go-free

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

Read it again there is no mention of "ancestors" at all. You fit right in. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/22/2024 at 3:46 PM, BarraMarra said:

Lets be honest your about to allow a convicted sex pest, a liar, an idiot committing Treason to run your Country so crack on.   

Got to say that your post is a perfect summary of the stupidity that is currently looming large in America....the problem is that around 50% of them can't see it! 

This guy was convicted in a US court and found guilty then he was warned not to bully the judge and threatening jurors not once or twice but he carried on. He has got away with everything and you want him as your president .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

This guy was convicted in a US court and found guilty then he was warned not to bully the judge and threatening jurors not once or twice but he carried on. He has got away with everything and you want him as your president .

No we don’t!!!certainly not the majority trumps hope now lies in the flawed electoral college and misogyny.

6 hours ago, marin said:

6 hours ago, marin said:

Photoshopped picture ! The left race baiters are famous for these memes. Its plain & simple to understand the context!

His dem ancestors were slave owners

and created the confederacy !

You must be from another country or a leftest,you obviously don’t understand  American history!

The dem party were the rebel states  who succeeded!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

Edited by riclag

Nothing suspicious about the timing here.  Biden drops out and suddenly, the DOJ "finds" some more Hur transcripts they claimed they didn't have...

The Department of Justice (DOJ) told a federal judge on Monday that it does have transcripts of President Joe Biden’s discussions with his biographer from the classified documents probe into the president after saying last month that it did not.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/23/department-justice-biden-biographer-transcripts-hur/

Just one more example of the DOJ, balls deep in election interference.

Edit:  I found the story on Politico, but it's behind a paywall.  So you get a Daily Caller link...  My apologies to anyone who that offends.

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, impulse said:

Nothing suspicious about the timing here.  Biden drops out and suddenly, the DOJ "finds" some more Hur transcripts they claimed they didn't have...

The Department of Justice (DOJ) told a federal judge on Monday that it does have transcripts of President Joe Biden’s discussions with his biographer from the classified documents probe into the president after saying last month that it did not.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/23/department-justice-biden-biographer-transcripts-hur/

Just one more example of the DOJ, balls deep in election interference.

Edit:  I found the story on Politico, but it's behind a paywall.  So you get a Daily Caller link...  My apologies to anyone who that offends.

You're getting more and more hooked on conspiracy theories.

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You're getting more and more hooked on conspiracy theories.

There are only 2 possibilities.  1) Someone's too incompetent to find it and there should be a termination announcement or 2) they deliberately withheld it from the US people, lying about it to the court.  And someone should be charged with perjury.

What's your theory?

You got to laugh Trump and his supporters spouting off " I took a bullet for democracy " and now some conspiracy theorists on here believing yanks somehow are behind Trumps attempted assassination. You should not forget this idiot tried to smash democracy when he told his Drones to storm the Whitehouse. 

• Agree 1

On 7/24/2024 at 12:22 PM, BarraMarra said:

You should not forget this idiot tried to smash democracy when he told his Drones to storm the Whitehouse. 

If you are smoking crack, maybe you should consider laying down the pipe and when you sober up please provide context for "this idiot tried to smash democracy when he told his drones to storm the Whitehouse"....

Are you afflicted with Bidenitis?

• Love It 1

I wonder where these new members have come from most are insulting older members like this poster obviously a Trumper but i will give him a chance to explain. Who stood on a platform and told his supporters to Descend to the Whitehouse on January 6th 2021, who accused American voters there votes were stolen, and the biggie was Tango Man charged with inciting a riot.

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I wonder where these new members have come from most are insulting older members like this poster obviously a Trumper but i will give him a chance to explain. Who stood on a platform and told his supporters to Descend to the Whitehouse on January 6th 2021, who accused American voters there votes were stolen, and the biggie was Tango Man charged with inciting a riot.

Definitely deserves some attention! Your facts are false

There is no such thing as tango man!

And nobody was told to descend  to the WH on Jan 6!

Your opinion is nonsense,try to keep up.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Sure 😉

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Tango Man is an TV from the 70s in the UK it was a guy completely orange who ran around slapping heads. Trump always looks Orange. I'm not linking to what was said by Trump. Everyone knew what he said. i did ask what he was charged with or would you prefer not to tell us.

Donald Trump has been acquitted of a single impeachment charge that he incited a mob to storm the US Capitol. So what did the president say prior to the violence?

On 6 January, thousands of Trump supporters gathered at a "Save America" rally organised to challenge the result of last November's presidential election.

They listened as Mr Trump spoke to them on the National Mall, near the White House in Washington DC.

In a 70-minute address, Mr Trump exhorted them to march on Congress where politicians had met to certify Democrat Joe Biden's win. The attack began moments after he took the applause.

Those words have now played a central part in his second impeachment, which lawmakers voted in favour of last month.

So what did he say? Here are five key quotes, followed by some legal analysis from Professor Garrett Epps of the University of Baltimore.

Edited by BarraMarra