Biden Withdraws from Re-Election, Endorses Harris in a Pivotal Shift for the 2024 Race

Social Media

Just now, CharlieKo said:

Still at it with the BS. This is getting close to you just trolling as you still don't have anything of value to say.

Just because you don’t like what I say does not make it of no value.

Trump and his campaign made Biden’s age and cognition a central plank of their campaign.

It’s out there and will almost certainly be used by the Democrats against Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a true lame duck he has nothing to lose except for his legacy.  Which might not matter because I doubt he will be around much longer.  He is 82 and not looking very energetic. Also, does he really where his presidential library will be built. Therefore, "let the pardons start flowing".  I wonder who might get pardoned first???? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

It's too bad dementia Joes's brain ain't "manifesting" too but instead is decomposing, melting, becoming mush and puddin like. He should quit, don't ya agree, ya "foreign national" who luvs dementia Joe, AKA the "dropout" and quitter. Didn't Biden also terminate one of his failed presidency bids due to getting caught up in lies or plagiarism? LOL...Bidens a total loser!

Well the good news is you don't have to worry about that any more; Biden has pulled out of the race (in case you hadn't heard) so you now need to vent your anger and frustration elsewhere. Here's a hint though; now you don't have the 'dementia' argument' please try not to use racism nor misogyny. Now I know it's not going to be easy but you can do it champ!

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Just because you don’t like what I say does not make it of no value.

Trump and his campaign made Biden’s age and cognition a central plank of their campaign.

It’s out there and will almost certainly be used by the Democrats against Trump.

It's not that I don't like what you say. It's just that it is total BS. Trying to paint Trump with dementia is so pathetic. Your post are a Joke. ILMAO

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sqwakvfr said:

As a true lame duck he has nothing to lose except for his legacy.  Which might not matter because I doubt he will be around much longer.  He is 82 and not looking very energetic. Also, does he really where his presidential library will be built. Therefore, "let the pardons start flowing".  I wonder who might get pardoned first???? 

More to the point, what will Biden do after the election results come in.

He’ll be in possession of the very lawless power Trump wanted and the SCOTUS confirmed with nothing to lose.

• Confused 1

Just now, CharlieKo said:

It's not that I don't like what you say. It's just that it is total BS. Trying to paint Trump with dementia is so pathetic. Your post are a Joke. ILMAO

You need to start watching his attempts at public speaking.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Has Biden been told about his Twitter Message, posted today, stating that he will not run?

LBJ appeared on television.

Biden withdraws on Twitter?

Seems a bit strange....

Seems you don't know how things are done these days Mr. Dinosaur. No need to do TV when there's X (it's called that now) available. Just ask Trump, the king of direct messaging.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Still believe that he can beat Trump.

you would believe anything....lol

And then gaslight till your head caves in. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Seems you don't know how things are done these days Mr. Dinosaur. No need to do TV when there's X (it's called that now) available. Just ask Trump, the king of direct messaging.

Sort of like the Wizard of Oz.

Just hide behind X, and no need for transparency.

There is now no accountability necessary of the rulers, to those ruled.

Why bother to hold elections, at all, then?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I look forward to hearing who the Democrat line-up will be.

Whatever it is, it won't be a very straight line.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Why bother to hold elections, at all then?

Careful what you wish for, I don't put it past the democrat loonies to create some black swan even that would cancel the November elections. So they can stay in control! They are that mad to maybe try such a thing, imo.

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

If Harris becomes POTUS , what will be her stance on Putin , Israel , North Korea , China ...?

Your opinion ?

She is next in the constitutional line of succession. The optics of passing over the first black woman on a presidential ticket would be terrible for the party.

She will do what they tell her to do - she does not have the intellectual capacity to be POTUS.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

And Vance publicly called Trump an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler J.D. Vance once compared Trump to Hitler. Now they are running mates | Reuters

The hypocrisy from the right knows no bounds.

"Privately" compared him to Hitler.

In other words, the Dems made it up 😃.

• Thanks 1

Just now, nauseus said:

I think most of the ranters were Demoncrats? No?

You are correct.

No.

Most the people ranting against Biden, some continuing to do so, are very clearly not happy with him withdrawing from the race.

It’s quite bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Biden listens to "The Lord Almighty" Himself. Now, the Second Coming of his Chosen One - can we hear an Amen?

Hallelujah 

Is that what the Commies are thinking..........?  🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And he’s not the 2024 Democrat candidate.

Are you surprised? Or you happy for Trump and his plan to save the democracy ideology now that Biden's out of the way where he (hopefully) can do no kore harm. In realty Biden should resign and thrown out of the WH. He deserves nothing less. I even suspect the 25th was dangled in front of his feckless face to help him arrive at his decision or some financial bribe or other coercion. Now you don't get to witness Trump humiliate the coward Biden again in the Sept 10 debate.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Trump sells dodgy tacky bibles.

There is nothing dodgy about the Good Book, brother. Only one thing could remove Brother Joe: "The Lord Almighty" I mean, he wouldn't lie about that, would he?  Amen

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

She will do what they tell her to do - she does not have the intellectual capacity to be POTUS.

Says a Putinette.............😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Is that what the Commies are thinking..........?  🤔

Now, Now brother Trans - you know what your idol said: "Only The Lord Almighty" so we must assume that has now happened - Amen