Drops

what is your problem? just red eyes like when smoking weed? itchy red eyes? bit more info would help.

if it is just for red eyes you can try: Collyre Bleu Eye Drops 

the picture below is true to form. i used to use it all the time when i used to smoke weed and it works MIRACLES. you'll have to order overseas as i never found any here.

amazon has them and prolly not expensive at all to ship here... i checked shopee and they dont have

https://www.amazon.ca/Original-Laiter-Collyre-Bleu-Drops/dp/B006UVAA30

ORIGINAL Collyre Bleu Blue Laiter Eye Drop - 10ml - New Packaging, Same  Formula! : Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

what is your problem? just red eyes like when smoking weed? itchy red eyes? bit more info would help.

if it is just for red eyes you can try: Collyre Bleu Eye Drops 

the picture below is true to form. i used to use it all the time when i used to smoke weed and it works MIRACLES. you'll have to order overseas as i never found any here.

amazon has them and prolly not expensive at all to ship here... i checked shopee and they dont have

https://www.amazon.ca/Original-Laiter-Collyre-Bleu-Drops/dp/B006UVAA30

ORIGINAL Collyre Bleu Blue Laiter Eye Drop - 10ml - New Packaging, Same  Formula! : Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care

Thanks.

The more I read about it I think it's rebound. I'm going to halt the use of all drops and smoking weed for the foreseeable future.

I was using these visine type drops for a very long time for drying scratchy eyes before I started smoking a bit of weed within the last year or so

Edited by BobDobbs

17 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Ty. However, they might not have in stock, but as it is a Thai product, they should be able to order. My pharmacy out in nowhere, has been able to order thing for me.

That's actually a good idea thanks. I just figured that sooner or later I would stumble across it in the pharmacy and that just simply hasn't happened. I'm in central Bangkok so there's no shortage of shops.

11 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

What do you people in Thailand use to get the redness out of your eyes?

Hista Oph doesn't do it. I had a bit of luck initially with Naphcon A but seems short lived. I'm trying to locate the active ingredient below which is now used in Lumify (US). Pharmacy no habp

bri0348_1_1.jpg

They take off the spoon before drinking👍

10 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Thanks.

The more I read about it I think it's rebound. I'm going to halt the use of all drops and smoking weed for the foreseeable future.

Exactly what I was going to suggest