Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

The fact that after her nomination , 81 million bucks have been donated to the dems within just a few hours , is a good indicator ...?

Harris needs 80+ million votes. A million donors is a drop in the bucket.

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Well, well, if this title is allowed on AN then surely, I can post that demoncrat party is a nonce party.

I am also amazed that they let members post such words here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Where does it say you are all fascists? Fascists in the MAGA movement is what was said. There are plenty of fascists in the MAGA movement but that does make you a fascist. If you vote for Trump you will however be voting for a fascist agenda.

guess you haven't read many of JT's comments on these threads. anyone that has a difference of opinion about trump is a maga fascist. 

35 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Wow! I don't think I've EVER seen a post, either here or another forum, that has so many things incorrect.  Well done!

you obviously didn't read Jingthings initial post then..well, it was more of a rant!

Can you imagine listening to one of Trump's offspring for advice? It would be a bit like asking Miley Cyrus to help negotiate peace in the Middle East. 

Vance seems like one of those guys with a talent of switching sides, pandering to whoever is elevating him to another level professionally, and a man who is completely lacking in moral conviction, which actually makes him a really great fit for Trump, but would not necessarily help him on any level to get elected. 

his son probably recommended him because of his relative youth and because the Hillbilly Elegy was such a hit. 

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, tgw said:

I thought those were checkmarks of the current Democratic Party....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Vance is a good speaker. Good story. Rust belt state. Smart. Big negative is his embracing of MAGA stuff to get where he is. But he will likely pivot to be seen as more moderate. I think he is a good weapon compared to so many Republicans who have no style or substance. 

He's a horrible speaker. No rizz.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

On the possibility of Vance getting the bum's rush off the ticket, some of you younglings out there might want to do a web search on Tom Eagleton 1972 and the affect it hand on the Dem outcome.  ("a thousand percent")

But I doubt DT would be deterred by this story, he would just keep bullying and calling names, which is what he will do anyway.

Yeah I forgot about him.

Something about a history of mental illness.

Anyway they won't dump him just because he was a crap choice politically.

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Vance is a good speaker. Good story. Rust belt state. Smart. Big negative is his embracing of MAGA stuff to get where he is. But he will likely pivot to be seen as more moderate. I think he is a good weapon compared to so many Republicans who have no style or substance. 

Did you not see one of his first speeches where he layed a big fat turd on the dining room table and watched it squirm? He was asking for the crowd to give him applause ala Jeb Bush style flops. Nope, he was a serious mistake.

It doesn't matter much. Every fascist  movement in history was doomed from the start, because they always self-destruct in the end.Their megalomania makes sure of that.The only question is the toll.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, tgw said:

most of those apply to USA in general, despite who is President. 

5 hours ago, Dave5710 said:

You are a complete idiot.  Vance is a military veteran that graduated from Yale with a flawless record.  Harris is a complete disaster that was not even born in America but in Canada. She failed the Bar exam as well!  Go look at the polls dumb dumb.  Trump is destroying her!  As a Democratic nominee, she bowed out of the race early with a 1% approval rating!  She’s a radical leftist that held blacks who committed minor crimes past their release dates.  This makes her a racist as well.  She started her political career by means of an affair with a married man!  Demo-rats lost already!  Biden was a liar and she lied for him, calling him the most competent president she’s ever seen!  The media will push their lies about margin of error polling that has her within striking distance of Trump.  This is bull<deleted>.  She also received 100 million in donations for her campaign illegally.  She’s not qualified to even hold the position she’s in. A border czar whose claim to fame was keeping our borders open!  Let’s see if her Ven diagrams help her when she debates Trump… if she even shows up!  The Demonrats last chance after failing to impeach Trump, falsely accusing him of crimes Biden actually committed, weaponizing a justice system against him, fabricating a Russian collusion hoax, and last but not least a failed assassination attempt will not deter Trump from becoming our 47th U.S. President!  You can count on it!

Absolute disgusting holding blacks on minor crimes lucky for the central park 5 who were eventually cleared she was not around when someone I forget who was taking out adverts to hang them still not said he was wrong 

3 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Did you not see one of his first speeches where he layed a big fat turd on the dining room table and watched it squirm? He was asking for the crowd to give him applause ala Jeb Bush style flops. Nope, he was a serious mistake.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He's a horrible speaker. No rizz.

To be fair haven't seen his recent or post nomination stuff. But older interviews and speeches seemed fairly on target and clever and even interesting. But maybe his move to the right has made him seem callous and less appealing. 

3 hours ago, thecyclist said:

It doesn't matter much. Every fascist  movement in history was doomed from the start, because they always self-destruct in the end.Their megalomania makes sure of that.The only question is the toll.

Let's reduce the toll by crushing maga.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Get a grip. Your  reference to fascism  in your headline is ridiculous.

You don’t need to read or post to the topic if you don't like the title.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2