Trump Proclaims Victory Over Biden and Targets Kamala Harris in Fiery North Carolina Rally

Social Media

38 minutes ago, Tug said:

And under the Biden administration we have a 2.8% growth this year best on the planet and inflation under 3% thanks to competent leadership the only question is does trump realize just what an abject failure his administration was?doubt his mental illness would allow him to……

I am a dem and support Biden. However, the inflation numbers are total lies. Anyone who believes them is not living in the US. Inflation is and has been out of control. Likely closer to 20%. And the economy is not great. Consumer confidence is very low. The stock market is pumped up to ridiculous levels, due to corporate cuts and stock buy backs and cannot sustain itself. Massive corrections are coming, regardless of who gets elected. It is true Trump's presidency was a failure and was very destructive. 

So, having said that, I would take Shia Labeouf over Trump. Anyone but Trump. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

She is expected to be formally named the Democratic nominee by August 7, following a virtual roll call approved by the Democratic National Committee rules committee.

"Virtual roll call"

:cheesy:.

Will it be a virtual convention then, followed by a virtual election? :whistling:

Even Lee Child couldn't make up a story better than this one.

Chapter 1- Harris is chosen as VP before taking her place next election as first "black" female POTUS ( I'm assuming his handlers knew even then he wasn't going to make it to November 2024 ), despite failing to win any state primaries.

Chapter 2- Kamala is given the job as "border tsar" to show how great she is. Unfortunately she is a complete failure.

Chapter 3- to prepare for Joe's resignation from the race Joe is put up in a much earlier than usual debate with Trump where he is exposed as being out to dinner.

Chapter 4- Joe gets "covid" and has to isolate, AFTER an interview in which he says he'll drop out if he has a "medical condition".

Chapter 5- Joe recovers in record time and makes a speech where he drops out and anoints the "first black woman in SCOTUS" as his successor.

Chapter 6- still being written.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, neeray said:

Thank you Walker 88. This is a fabulous effort at laying out the facts, and so eloquently at that. Trump getting beaten by a woman, and one of so-called colour will be so fitting.

At least you got the "so-called colour" correct.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

He is and blame yourself and the MAGA. Just deal with it even while you join a host of losers.

No way a felon gets the nod from America

The bettors disagree with you. Trump is about a 60-35 favorite. And all your petty insults at people who disagree with you won't change it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

In a Trump win, economists see revived inflation and a more wary Fed

"A wide range of economists see Trump's tariff agenda, coupled with aims to deport millions of undocumented workers and the likelihood of expanded deficits, reigniting price pressures that are now easing and likely driving the Fed to react with more restrictive monetary policy than is now penciled in."

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/trump-win-economists-see-revived-inflation-more-wary-fed-2024-07-25/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Tug should be working for CNN,  He would fit right in.  Tug - You missed your calling.

I would be honored to work for such an esteemed organization but alas my poor grammar and spelling would disqualify me.I know you are casting an insult but I wear that as a badge of honor.thanks thaipo

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nobody is pandering to Hamas.

You made that up.

Unfortunately this poster chomper is responding to always try’s to undermine my country’s foreign policies unless it’s trump under full retreat creating a vacuum for the bad guys,come to think of it I don’t recall haggie ever condemning putins criminal war of conquest against his neighbor……he’s certainly championing the idea of Ukraine submitting to the Russian boot though go figure….

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/26/2024 at 7:15 PM, Berkshire said:

Get serious.  No one has been able to solve the border problem, including Trump.  And Trump was President, Harris was not.  Biden and a bipartisan group of Senators tried, but Trump squashed it.  Trump was a failure on immigration.

It's statements like the last sentence that make a mockery of your opinions.

Harris is incompetent, period. She didn't achieve anything on the border, nada, nothing. Can't walk that failure back.

• Confused 1

On 7/26/2024 at 8:37 PM, spidermike007 said:

I have absolutely no doubt that when Trump loses this election, which he likely will, he will claim massive voter fraud, he will contest the election, and he won't go down without a fight. In the process he will continue to create division, he will continue to foster more hatred, and he will continue to try to create a civil war in America. 

and what are you going to do about it, other than posting insults about Trump?

The more posts I read like yours, the more I want him to win.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1