Trump to scared for debate with Harris

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which, IMO is why his base support him. Sick to the back teeth with smooth talking smarmy swamp dwellers Washington cabal promising the earth for votes and ignoring the voters till next time.

They want an uncouth man to stick it to the swamp creatures Washington cabal.

I agree. Sadly reacting from their justified frustration/anger in emotional response. We have seen this before as the German citizens supported or accused to supporting Adolf Hitlr. He too railed against the "powers that be" in the aftermath of Germany's treatment after WW I. and in both these men ... poor choice for addressing the issues.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which, IMO is why his base support him. Sick to the back teeth with smooth talking smarmy swamp dwellers Washington cabal promising the earth for votes and ignoring the voters till next time.

They want an uncouth man to stick it to the swamp creatures Washington cabal.

Most, if not all politicians are self serving ego trippers although many do get a lot right because they listen to competent advisers and getting things right is important if only to increase status and rise higher. It rather depends on if you want to be represented internationally by a self serving uncouth leier who will have to speak with sophisticated intelligent self serving European politicians. Trump as president would lower the prestige of every American. Magers are an American phenomenon, they are reviled and laughed at by a generally better educated European public who are for the most part sophisticated and well traveled. Trump is regarded as an amusing anomaly who rose to prominence due to a section of the public not accepting that America is losing its financial leadership role in the world, it is basically broke and the American dream is dead and for a people whose ego relies on the strength of their credit cards this is catastrophic. It is easier to have a thug in charge blaming the deep state than to accept the truth, due to the world reserve currency status of the dollar you have been able to live on other peoples money for far too long, 34 trillion dollar debt, rising to 50 trillion in 2030 can't be paid back and the lenders know it, China has ditched 60% of its dollar holdings already and others will follow. 1 trillion seconds is 31,000 years, that's how big a trillion is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

For <deleted> sake give it a rest will you.

The yanks must be the most boring nation on earth.

Please spend more time educating your youth about right and wrong because right now you have the stupidest kids from the most stupid generation of kids that have ever walked this earth.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That was a possibility before. Not now. Everything has come together very well and too many dems have jumped on the train. She is going all the way. The longer Don waits, the more cowardly he appears. Which is what he really is. 

Trump has his Tail between his legs lol , He’s Running with that Pristine Ear , lol Bullet hole 5555, if it was real the idiot would of put a Earring in it 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

For <deleted> sake give it a rest will you.

Please spend more time educating your youth about right and wrong because right now you have the stupidest kids from the most stupid generation of kids that have ever walked this earth.

broken record.gif

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

For fuucks sake give it a rest will you.

I guess your Too Poor yo live there Keenok

3 minutes ago, marin said:

broken record.gif

I do agree with that. But, not just America. Gen Z is a very scary group of folks. I can't imagine 20 years from now, when they are in positions of leadership and influence. I do consider them to be the weakest generation in the history of mankind. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Why would he be “scared”? Just make insults,  spew a load of codswallop (with no fact checking ), and avoid every real question.

Exactly!   Donald, Donald, you are making a huge mistake not 'debating'!  Do  the very same thing you did in the first 'debate' with Biden!   Like the first 'debate', don't even think about actually debating--way, way, way above your skillset, buddy. 

Instead, like the first 'debate', simply regurgitate big, smelly chunks of your campaign speech with every question asked of you.   Remember your answer to the chlld care question in the first 'debate'?   Do the same thing!  No studying needed!  No facts needed!  No statistics needed!  Even lazy, brain-addled you can do this!  

As Captain Monday says, 'Just spew a load of codswallop (witn no fact checking), and avoid every question.'   What could be easier?   It's what you live and breathe.  Like the first 'debate', your great unwashed, who have all lost any reasoning they might have ever had, will eat it up with a big spoon. 

Donald, Donald, Donald, who in their right mind turns down free prime-time tv exposure in a presidential campaign???   (But, speaking as a Democrat, thank god you are an idiot.  However, I still can't believe even you can be that dumb--I sense a dirty trick lurking somewhere.)

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I doubt it. He picked wrong. Very, very wrong. He is as inarticulate as Trump. And he has as much charm and charisma as a frog. Notice when he makes a joke, nobody laughs except him? He is a huge negative for the ticket. And Trump did not need another negative. By now, they realize the mistake they made. The Dems outplayed them. 

He is already trying to walk back his inane statement about people choosing not to have babies being less worthy. And saying that abortion should not be allowed even in cases of rape. Just raise your rapists child. A real man of compassion. That is not going to play well with alot of women. 

Vance is a true lightweight, he is man of ignorance and he is trying to impersonate a man of faith. 

With respect, I don't think you know what you are talking about. Look back at the 2022 senate race in Ohio and watch Vance in the debates with his opponent. He beat an incumbent Democrat senator in a bad year for the GOP.  You may not agree with his political positions but don't pretend to know anything else.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

With respect, I don't think you know what you are talking about. Look back at the 2022 senate race in Ohio and watch Vance in the debates with his opponent. He beat an incumbent Democrat senator in a bad year for the GOP.  You may not agree with his political positions but don't pretend to know anything else.

He won by the lowest margin and favorability rating of any republican in Ohio. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Irish star said:

She would use his hair as a Orange Mop and wipe the Debate Floor while he Cries 

Exactly. Just like she wiped the floor with.....   trying to think of a debate that Harris was in where she performed that way.  I'm drawing a blank. Can you help?

Trump did well against Hillary Clinton, who is smarter, more politically skilled, and more experienced than Harris.  What makes you think Harris would do better? I see no evidence of her being intellectually agile at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He has nothing to gain and much to lose if he does debate her, and in any event the debates are rubbish,

he should debate her. however this is anything but a normal style election. after the bait and switch.

i will give the dems big credit. well played on the timing. they knew for a while and masterfully played politics. sneaky and dishonest all while calling the republicans the same.

i hate them all. no confidence. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That was a possibility before. Not now. Everything has come together very well and too many dems have jumped on the train. She is going all the way. The longer Don waits, the more cowardly he appears. Which is what he really is. Afraid. Very afraid. Panic stricken, a very old 78, incoherent, semi senile and frail. 

Saying that Trump is a coward is the height of ignorance... or someone who lives under a rock.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Trump is a coward. 

Yes of course, as you probably are too. An illiterate Trump hater started another thread so the rest of you can vent. These threads are getting a bit dull.

My understanding is that Trump will wait until Harris is confirmed as the Presidential candidate at the Democcratic convention before agreeing to a debate. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Yes of course, as you probably are too.

Why , what have you heard? 

What ever you heard are lies!!!  all lies I tell you, malicious lies. 

• Haha 1