How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

How are Filipinas different from Thai women?

They seem like they might be more curvy and outwardly sluttier?

I kind of think Thai women, especially Thai-Chinese, are more attractive?  But I could use something different.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, kingofallasians said:

Do Filipinas have bigger boobs and butts than Thai?  Are they more desperate?  Are there Hi-So Filipinas?  If so, how do I meet them?

1. In terms of natural, un-enhanced physique, I'd  say generally yes.

2. Overall,  I'd say yes.

3. Of course, some.

4. You probably don't / won't.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Thais are a little frumpy, 99% wear a bra, 1% is ladyboys, underwear shows under their clothes, backless dress with a bra mandatory. Not sure about Filipinos

I'm thinking you might need an eye prescription change. Frumpy? This label goes to many older women worldwide, but I'm thinking the OP is talking about the younger, slimmer set.

• Thanks 2

Most of them speak English with fluency that most Thai women will never achieve. And most were raised in a Roman Catholic environment.  Personally I like them both, but I'm an ex-Roman Catholic who embraced Buddhism in my early adulthood.  That's pretty much is why I came to Thailand instead of going to the PI - which was an option that I considered before leaving the US.  And I previously had spent time in both countries in the past.  Actually I spent considerable amounts of time in the PI while in the Navy at the Ship Repair Facility in Subic. So I have a soft place in my heart for Filipinas.  ❤️ 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm thinking you might need an eye prescription change. Frumpy? This label goes to many older women worldwide, but I'm thinking the OP is talking about the younger, slimmer set.

You don't recognise any of the things i mentioned? get out much?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

You don't recognise any of the things i mentioned? get out much?

I've been a gym rat over 50 years, and a hunter and fisherman, so observation is high with me. I see what's here, as many older Thais are getting bigger by the year, but that's everywhere worldwide. Just took a little longer here. The rest of the things are shared by most Asians.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

I've been a gym rat over 50 years, and a hunter and fisherman, so observation is high with me. I see what's here, as many older Thais are getting bigger by the year, but that's everywhere worldwide. Just took a little longer here. The rest of the things are shared by most Asians.

Of the things i mentioned which don't you agree with?

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Of the things i mentioned which don't you agree with?

Just the frumpy part. Most young Thais are slim. Older women in all nations get fat, including an ever growing amount here.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Just the frumpy part. Most young Thais are slim. Older women in all nations get fat, including an ever growing amount here.

Frumpy because of the things i listed vs say Russian women much sexier, non plastic surgery ones anyway

5 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

You mean you've already 'used' Thai women and now you want to 'use' some Filipinos?

If a Thai woman is with a foreigner, it's very likely to be mutual exploitation.

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 10:12 PM, Terrance8812 said:

That covers the main differences and you should be good to go. If any other questions then just let me know.

Which women are more likely to shave downstairs and take it up choc?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

One big problem.  Circumcision is pretty much mandatory over there.

Scared they'll cut yours off?

I think they are genetically different and Thais originate in the Chinese gene pool, so slimmer and more attractive.

I worked with many Filipinos, and they are more westernised in  attitude which makes them a no no for me.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Which women are more likely to shave downstairs and take it up choc?

Try your wife if it's remotely possible you have one!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Scared they'll cut yours off?

Scared they would circumcise any male children I had with them.  I wouldn't want that fate inflicted on any of my children.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1