Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

She is weirdly not into clothes. I kept ordering dresses on Lazada for her, so she now has a proper wardrobe. I bought her a new phone and a laptop out of myself, because I thought she needed it and she uses them every day. Her friends are in Bangkok, she flew her in the north to be with me. We go to dinner together.

You sound like her dad...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

I don't agree that young women want you just for money and security. My girl gets no money to speak of and could have any man she wants. But she chooses a 53 year old.  

yeah right.

Go right now and tell her to get a job and see what she says.

Or is her job on TikTok and MLive?

• Agree 1

Just now, Celsius said:

yeah right.

Go right now and tell her to get a job and see what she says.

Or is her job on TikTok and MLive?

I did, I saw there was a job as a receptionist at Regus. I urged her to apply. She did, but it did not work out. She was offered a job by her sister to work in Bangkok, but she wants to stay here. Some days I think her job is Tik Tok, she does this live thing and people pay a few pennies for make up tips.  I'm not a fan of her Tik Tok addiction, but though I tried there is no way to wean her off that.

• Sad 1

On 7/29/2024 at 8:18 PM, jaywalker2 said:

Everybody can laugh as much as they want but I had herpes for more than twenty years. Used to have a couple of outbreaks every year. I always had to worry about shedding even if no sores were visible.

Now, nothing. I haven't an outbreak in years.

I'm not laughing - most will get it, and it will NEVER leave you - what did you use to control it?  Don't think about it too much. Good luck.

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

So who is the inexperienced one?

You most likely, being on the spectrum your life would have been blighted. Anyway i hope you are planning to marry your GF, give her the house etc she wants, personally i find PAYG so much more honest 

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

I love my girlfriend, and hope she will come visit me, and possibly stay, when I move back home. I'm almost 68, and companionship means more than sex to me. I wouldn't trade her in just to get my rocks off with someone younger. That would make me a user and I wouldn't be looking at her as a person but just an object for the time being. Most women these days live on their phones. It's an addiction that isn't good, but as long as they spend time with you and are loyal, you're still way ahead of what you could find elsewhere.

Didn't you say 78 the other day?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You most likely, being on the spectrum your life would have been blighted. Anyway i hope you are planning to marry your GF, give her the house etc she wants, personally i find PAYG so much more honest 

No need to give her a house as she already has one. We all know that, if anyone, that it's you 'on the spectrum'. No relationship, living alone with no real friends and needing to pay strangers for their company. Of course you try to paint it as positive, but we all know the truth. 

A real relationship is when you can call upon someone day or night and they will be there for you, in your best interests. 

Paying someone to be there for company or your sexual needs is not even close. You are simply unable to sustain a relationship because you are immature. You pay for company because you are desperate. All of the mud that you try to sling at people comes from you. It's yours. You aren't insulting me. You are illustrating to all what you really are. 

It doesn't bother me 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Didn't you say 78 the other day?

Why not link to the post where you claim that he 'said' it? You seem all over the place lately. Don't you have any friends to help keep you balanced?

• Haha 1

Guys, we are all men. We are all expats in Thailand. We are all trying to be with a good woman. This is hard enough. Let's help each other, if we fall out, what do we gain from it, nothing but aggravation. We can all learn from one another, and one man's "good" is another man's "bad", sure, that's totally fine.  But in the final analysis, we are men. And attacking each other can be counter productive. We are not each other's enemies. To a large degree we have the same challenges. We can learn from one another.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Guys, we are all men. We are all expats in Thailand. We are all trying to be with a good woman. This is hard enough. Let's help each other, if we fall out, what do we gain from it, nothing but aggravation. We can all learn from one another, and one man's "good" is another man's "bad", sure, that's totally fine.  But in the final analysis, we are men. And attacking each other can be counter productive. We are not each other's enemies. To a large degree we have the same challenges. We can learn from one another.

Don't worry about it. There are certainly a few Trolls on the board, but there are also people shaped by their experiences. Believe it or not, they are doing the best that they can from what they think that they know. So don't be upset by reading the different perspectives.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Don't worry about it. There are certainly a few Trolls on the board, but there are also people shaped by their experiences. Believe it or not, they are doing the best that they can from what they think that they know. So don't be upset by reading the different perspectives.

I'm not upset with anyone on here, everyone has an opinion and why not. We don't have to agree on everything to get something of value from one another.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Why not link to the post where you claim that he 'said' it? You seem all over the place lately. Don't you have any friends to help keep you balanced?

I think some do get confused here, blending what one said with another.

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I'm not upset with anyone on here, everyone has an opinion and why not. We don't have to agree on everything to get something of value from one another.

Quite right, but nownow gets upset often so thinks others do

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Quite right, but nownow gets upset often so thinks others do

Again another example of you simply telling us about your own feelings and pretending they are my feelings.

I'm smiling, friendly and helpful. You've been lashing out at everyone for the past few days. Do you actually think people are believing you?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NowNow said:

Again another example of you simply telling us about your own feelings and pretending they are my feelings.

I'm smiling, friendly and helpful. You've been lashing out at everyone for the past few days. Do you actually think people are believing you?

That's mostly why I come here, to help others with subjects I'm into and have researched. I don't really see why some get involved in discussions they know little about, and have to insult people, like calling their girlfriends whores, users, all the same, bitches, and the posters gullible, stupid, losers etc, or prejudiced attacks, without knowing a thing about them besides a few written words here. I know there are narcissists that you'll never get through to, because they think they're somehow superior and entitled, and I'm sure a few here are mentally challenged and possibly dangerous, but for the most part, most here just want to relate to other foreigners because we're the minority here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That's mostly why I come here, to help others with subjects I'm into and have researched. I don't really see why some get involved in discussions they know little about, and have to insult people, like calling their girlfriends whores, users, all the same, bitches, and the posters gullible, stupid, losers etc, or prejudiced attacks, without knowing a thing about them besides a few written words here. I know there are narcissists that you'll never get through to, because they think they're somehow superior and entitled, and I'm sure a few here are mentally challenged and possibly dangerous, but for the most part, most here just want to relate to other foreigners because we're the minority here.

I quite agree, insults are not helpful, but everyone gets upset now and then, no big deal. My grandfather used to say if someone on the street insults me it is totally irrelevant, if on the other hand someone of importance did that's different. In any event there have been very good responses, also from people I don't agree with and I see their point.

What's the point in showing off one's new very beautiful and young girlfriend in Thailand ?

Everybody in the public around will assume (rightfully or wrongfully) that the girl is on a rent-a-week or rent-a-month basis,  relationship.

Even if it may not be the case, that's the idea most people have mainly when the guy is the usual fine fat bald 50 year old large belly falang and the girl is a 25 or 30 year old pretty-pie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sigmund said:

What's the point in showing off one's new very beautiful and young girlfriend in Thailand ?

Everybody in the public around will assume (rightfully or wrongfully) that the girl is on a rent-a-week or rent-a-month basis,  relationship.

Even if it may not be the case, that's the idea most people have mainly when the guy is the usual fine fat bald 50 year old large belly falang and the girl is a 25 or 30 year old pretty-pie.

I was not showing off, I was listing her positive and negative qualities to explain my situation. I can see some guys were triggered by me revealing she was attractive, I'm sorry about that, but I wanted to give a complete picture to explain why I am still considering long term despite some issues. And looks is a factor of course.

I have actually had that attitude from close friends, saying she's a prostitute, even as a joke, it's not really funny or appropriate. But it doesn't really bother me , because it's just nonsense. I knew if I have a good looking Thai girl that issue will come up. I just thought it would be in my home country, not in Thailand, but either way, it says more about the people making those comments than her.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I'm smiling, friendly and helpful

🤣 Come on no one believes that, why do you have so many different profiles on here? it's not normal behaviour. Your sim thread posts highlighted beautifully how cranky and impatient you are

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

🤣 Come on no one believes that, why do you have so many different profiles on here? it's not normal behaviour. Your sim thread posts highlighted beautifully how cranky and impatient you are

My SIM thread posts confirm that I'm helpful. I have ONE profile 😊

Don't you think that you have become a little obsessive?

If you were able to sit in a neutral corner and able to observe your own behaviour... You are acting like an angry child. Who likes that? Until you grow out of that it's going to be difficult for you to enter into an adult relationship.