Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Once again you wrongly accuse me of Islamophobia, and once again I have to remind you that my fear of Islam is nothing to do with any phobia; it is based on a logical, rational consideration of the thousands of terrorist attacks carried out by Islamists. It is based on a fear of the 30 Sharia councils operating with impunity in my country, practicing FGM, honour killings, forced marriages of schoolgirls, and much more.

And every time you accuse me of Islamophobia I will remind you that my fear of Islam is not phobia driven in any way.

You continually try to shut down any conversation about Islam, and keep parroting the line that it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread; well, you obviously haven't been paying attention, because in the ensuing riots, directly related to the killings, Mosques have been attacked, and Muslims gangs have been attacking white residents in retaliation, so Islam has become very much an integral part of the subject and is not off topic any more than the right wing rioters are.

Do you mind if I remind you neither Islam nor Muslims had any part in the heinous murder of three children ( the subject of this thread)?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

In your earlier comment you asked me for any evidence. I provided a link to an article about FGM on the NHS website; you obviously haven’t read it, or you would not be in any doubt about how serious this illegal procedure is in the UK.

Does your web link that that the procedures were carried out in the UK ?

The were probably carried out abroad 

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Did I tell you that?

Link a post of me doing so.

Or did you make it up?

Yes you did, and I do not tell lies....☺️

Link, forget it, a while back, but it is true, if you say I am lying, then report me...

I have nothing to fear from telling the truth....🤗

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Yes you did, and I do not tell lies....☺️

Link, forget it, a while back, but it is true, if you say I am lying, then report me...

I have nothing to fear from telling the truth....🤗

You have less to fear from producing evidence to back up your claims.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You have less to fear from producing evidence to back up your claims.

You said it, chap, how about you admitting it, or have your gray cells taken a hit....

Whilst you're here, what do you think of your chums, all masked up, being naughty when there are no far right attackers around, not heard a word from you about that..........?   :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You said it, chap, how about you admitting it, or have your gray cells taken a hit....

Whilst you're here, what do you think of your chums, all masked up, being naughty when there are no far right attackers around, not heard a word from you about that..........?   :whistling:

‘My chums’ Transam.

Am I in for another long day of your troubled troll posts following me around?

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘My chums’ Transam.

Am I in for another long day of your troubled troll posts following me around?

Don't like replies from a member with a good memory regarding folk like you.

Sorry about that, but you and yours created the UK problem, now you and yours are paying for it, nooooooooo hiding place for you and yours.....😉

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Sorry about that, but you and yours created the UK problem, now you and yours are paying for it, nooooooooo hiding place for you and yours.....😉

I like claims to be backed with credible links.

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Looking forward to your explanation how this is related to a stabbing of 3 kids in Southport.

Though it would be nice to have some good news,  on this thread, as it seams to have gone way off topic.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

Last night, as in Wednesday night, in England, mass gatherings did take place.  Loads of people who are anti-racist turned up in various places, to do counter demonstrations against the far right. But far right groups were massively outnumbered, or far right groups weren't there at all.

You created the UK problem ? You and yours have no hiding place ?  I suggest you look at anti-immigrant groups, far right, and other such groups. The people who are against the right wing racists make up the majority. It's the far right who are outnumbered, and have nowhere to go and nowhere to hide.  Those who have something against an increasing number of coloureds in Britain will simply have to tolerate and accept it. And those who threw stuff at police, there's nowhere to hide. They are being punished by the law, British law.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Last night, as in Wednesday night, in England, mass gatherings did take place.  Loads of people who are anti-racist turned up in various places, to do counter demonstrations against the far right. But far right groups were massively outnumbered, or far right groups weren't there at all.

You created the UK problem ? You and yours have no hiding place ?  I suggest you look at anti-immigrant groups, far right, and other such groups. The people who are against the right wing racists make up the majority. It's the far right who are outnumbered, and have nowhere to go and nowhere to hide.  Those who have something against an increasing number of coloureds in Britain will simply have to tolerate and accept it. And those who threw stuff at police, there's nowhere to hide. They are being punished by the law, British law.

Most are against the "right wing" yobs, me too, I refer to them as just that, yobs, brainless Brits, but, that has nothing to do with mass immigration, which is stifling many countries for being "nice"...

The UK is not alone with the big immigration problem, many are not mixing and  towns turned into their own ghetto's. Germany, Denmark and others all have the spongers moving in, 99% financial immigrants..

Thailand is basically a Buddhist nation, children are taught from a very early age the rituals, I know, and no doubt the same thing happens in the Muslim community.

I was brought up in a Christian UK, religion reigned way back then, but thankfully that seems to have now gone, but not the Muslims, after all, their book has stated, Christians are the enemy, hmmmm, I wonder why they come to Christian countries then, can you answer that...?  🤔

• Agree 2

On 8/7/2024 at 9:28 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Once again you wrongly accuse me of Islamophobia, and once again I have to remind you that my fear of Islam is nothing to do with any phobia; it is based on a logical, rational consideration of the thousands of terrorist attacks carried out by Islamists. It is based on a fear of the 30 Sharia councils operating with impunity in my country, practicing FGM, honour killings, forced marriages of schoolgirls, and much more.

And every time you accuse me of Islamophobia I will remind you that my fear of Islam is not phobia driven in any way.

You continually try to shut down any conversation about Islam, and keep parroting the line that it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread; well, you obviously haven't been paying attention, because in the ensuing riots, directly related to the killings, Mosques have been attacked, and Muslims gangs have been attacking white residents in retaliation, so Islam has become very much an integral part of the subject and is not off topic any more than the right wing rioters are.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Terrifying people.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yet more whataboutary.

Anything and everything to deflect from the fact it’s the rightwing thugs who in response to the heinous murder of three children set about destroying property, looting businesses, acts of arson, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting the police.

Not surprise at all that so many of these rightwing rioters already had previous criminal records.

I was responding to someone else's whataboutery.  Maybe take it up with who I was responding to.   

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

These Anti Racists demos seem to be what the Government want us to see not the Muslim gangs rampaging in Bradistan or in Birmingham screaming Allah Akbar. How come all of a sudden we are welcoming Refugees ? What message is this sending to the illegals waiting for transportation across the Channel, will they be thinking " Oh look we are welcome " thousands are telling us we are welcome. Also the old BLM and Free Palestine rent a mob have joined in wake up People can't you see we are fighting for our Country  before it becomes an Islamic state.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

These Anti Racists demos seem to be what the Government want us to see not the Muslim gangs rampaging in Bradistan or in Birmingham screaming Allah Akbar. How come all of a sudden we are welcoming Refugees ? What message is this sending to the illegals waiting for transportation across the Channel, will they be thinking " Oh look we are welcome " thousands are telling us we are welcome. Also the old BLM and Free Palestine rent a mob have joined in wake up People can't you see we are fighting for our Country  before it becomes an Islamic state.

You really do come up with some tripe.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1