The scam that's out to get YOU! The Faarang!

3 minutes ago, Lorry said:

Did they offer you some loin cloth for the lower half?

No.

A woman makes me 50 baht shorts and delivers 7 pairs every week. 52 inches and no tags because they make my ass itchy. 

But she's now barred from coming near me. 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

No.

A woman makes me 50 baht shorts and delivers 7 pairs every week. 52 inches and no tags because they make my ass itchy. 

Our BigC sells 10 for 499  baht, that would save you some money

I will measure them but they look ok

On 7/30/2024 at 5:18 PM, scubascuba3 said:

If you're talking KFC, last time i went the original chicken had been sitting around a bit as Thais didn't eat it, same size as spicy, maybe that branch isn't farang friendly 

Prolly cos the farangs keep assaulting the staff with chicken bits.

26 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

No.

Seven pairs a week! Do you chit youself every day or what?

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Seven pairs a week! Do you chit youself every day or what?

No, there isn't room for the water squirter to properly squirt there and I can't reach there to use toilet paper. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Never mind the chicken - the French fries are nearly always the worst in the world at KFC Thailand. Damp, soggy, badly fried, stood far too long and greasy. Taste fatty and dissolve into yuck in your mouth.

It doesn't have to be like that.

My gourmet tip: If there's a Burger King or Mc close by get your French fries from there. They're usually OK.

• Agree 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:56 PM, BritManToo said:

I always have the Zinger burgers, never a problem.

I get the Zinger and a small tub of gravy. I scrape the lettuce and mayo(?) off and add the gravy. Really nice.

I could probably ask not lettuce or sauce but easier to scrape it off.

On 7/30/2024 at 6:14 PM, KannikaP said:

Hi Jeffers, I just happen to be meeting someone in KFC tomorrow. Lousy food but easy to find in Phitsanulok. To prove your theory, I shall order two portions, one original and one spicy. Then my photos will prove whether you are right or wrong.

Eh, good idea?

Hey, so where are these photos??  Get us interested then fail to follow through, eh?  😆

Post 'em!

On 7/30/2024 at 5:56 PM, BritManToo said:

I always have the Zinger burgers, never a problem.

21 minutes ago, paahlman said:

Agree!

The chicken is made up of different bits and pieces, the lettuce is often brown and old, the bun is undercooked, falls apart, and doesn't fly well when you throw it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Sheist said:

Hey, so where are these photos??  Get us interested then fail to follow through, eh?  😆

Post 'em!

Sorry, the meeting was postponed. It's still on my list to do.

Well, I can maybe understand if you threw the crispy chicken skin - in the bin, not at the staff! The only healthy part of KFC et Al is the chicken meat (and that is stretching a point...)

On 7/30/2024 at 5:58 PM, proton said:

Never eaten in there or any burger place, except the Wimpy bar in 1970

Thanks for sharing that with us all... Lol

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:02 PM, JeffersLos said:

I just got back from eating fried chicken and ended up throwing the food at the staff. It's always the same. They have the perfect scam to scam you, the farang.

There are 2 choices, hot and spicy or original. Every time I get the original the pieces are tiny. The smallest pieces they can find. Why?? Why?? I'll tell you why. 

Who eats the original, not Thai adults, no, faarangs and children, that's who. So what do they do? They use the nice big pieces for the Thai adults in the hot and spicy recipe, and then the smallest pieces for the Thai children and faarang! 

I ordered my 6 value meals and the pieces were tiny. Like toothpicks. I told them, they walked away, caught out! I ate all the tiny bits of meat on them and then threw them at the staff. 

You go and see. Order the hot and spicy if there is a Thai adult with you, and some original, you'll see, you'll see. The pieces used for the original will be nearly half the size. You'll see. 

Systematic scamming of you!

They should ban you from entering Thailand 👍

• Confused 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:02 PM, JeffersLos said:

I just got back from eating fried chicken and ended up throwing the food at the staff. It's always the same. They have the perfect scam to scam you, the farang.

There are 2 choices, hot and spicy or original. Every time I get the original the pieces are tiny. The smallest pieces they can find. Why?? Why?? I'll tell you why. 

Who eats the original, not Thai adults, no, faarangs and children, that's who. So what do they do? They use the nice big pieces for the Thai adults in the hot and spicy recipe, and then the smallest pieces for the Thai children and faarang! 

I ordered my 6 value meals and the pieces were tiny. Like toothpicks. I told them, they walked away, caught out! I ate all the tiny bits of meat on them and then threw them at the staff. 

You go and see. Order the hot and spicy if there is a Thai adult with you, and some original, you'll see, you'll see. The pieces used for the original will be nearly half the size. You'll see. 

Systematic scamming of you!

Absolute BS! You're on the wind up. Firstly, there's no difference in the sizes and secondly, you threw nothing! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1