Trump's Controversial Remarks at Black Journalists' Convention Sparks Outrage

Social Media

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I said no male moderator. It is assumed all parties ties would be black given the venue. I have no problem with that.

I'm still waiting for them to be invited to the NAWJ.

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Seeth more...

Whats worse  and weird is her pandering accents ,Social justice’s answer to the highest office in the land, just like the Community Organizer Potus ,before biden!

Edited by riclag

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The nasty attacks were the journalist on Trump. Wasting so much time on playing Word Police and not enough on the issues that African Americans actually care about. It turned into just another pile-on of personal attacks.  

Objectively, Trump was a good president for blacks.  

Also one of Harris' problems, which will surface going forward, is that she may be part black but she is not African American in the sense that most people understand. Descendants of slaves brought over in the 17-19th centuries. She is the daughter of academics and has no connection to that aspect of the 'Black Experience' in America. African American men especially see her as an opportunist and chameleon.

You are absolutely sure that none of her ancestors were slaves back in the day?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I have been liking Scott Adams since I first discovered Dilbert around 1990.  Now, I think I love the guy.

“Oh my God it was perfect. It was good as the Rosie O’Donnell. In my mind this was as good as the Rosie O’Donnell play.

Did he look nervous? Nope.

Did he look completely comfortable the entire time he was under attack? Yes he did. He looked like a guy who could take a bullet in the f**ing ear and stand up and pump his fist and say ‘Fight fight fight!’. That’s the guy that showed up.

If shooting him doesn’t make him stop, I don’t think your list of insults will.

How much did I enjoy that? 10/10.

Who changed the conversation about all of politics? Trump did.

Did you hear the word weird yet today?

He managed to change the entire cycle to ‘Why are you being such a bitch’ basically.

I'll let you look that up on Twitter.  It's blocked here, and if I post a link to to my source, it'll be reported and deleted as an unapproved source. Even though it would only be an attribution as required by fair play, and not a statement of fact.

Kamala Harris is leading Donald Trump by her biggest margin yet, according to a new poll.

"The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent."

Will this election be a rout?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Not in the United States, certainly.  Odds are that her family was part of the 'ownership' side of that particular issue. 

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not in the United States, certainly.  Odds are that her family was part of the 'ownership' side of that particular issue. 

You are moving the goalposts with the caveat "not in the United States".

Let me give you some context about slavery in Jamaica:

“the overwhelming majority of African Americans have white male ancestors, largely because of white male slave owners who raped Black female slaves.”

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Nothing wrong with highlighting Harris's racial fluidity which changes direction like a flag in a tornado depending on her political needs.

The Dems continual attempts to downplay her Indian heritage? Now that's real racism. 

Total BS. Her dad is black from Jamaica. Her mom is Indian. She is of mixed heritage. Hard to understand how many conservatives find that so utterly confusing. Or perhaps it's just that typical MAGA denial. 

Also right now it must be fairly difficult to watch your own party melting down, after they have picked the worst VP candidate in history, along with Trump becoming less coherent, weirder, more insane, and more bizarre, by the day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

I would have thought that that would have made you like her even more, since you seem to favor very wealthy candidates. 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I would have thought that that would have made you like her even more, since you seem to favor very wealthy candidates. 

At this level of politics, most candidates are wealthy.  

As for Harris' background, it don't impress me much.  Shouldn't matter, yet sadly in 21st century America it makes a big difference. Especially for the democrats.  I mean, she just had a "White Dudes for Kamala" meeting.  Good lord, can you imagine the sputtering and vituperation if Trump had a "White DUdes for Trump" event? Heads would explode. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I said no male moderator. It is assumed all parties ties would be black given the venue. I have no problem with that.

Would you have made any comment if all the moderators were male? Would you have even noticed?

• Agree 1

I'm surprised Trump stayed so long. Some would have been gone before that abc "b" finally asked her question. She was rude.

Edited by 300sd
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Theforgotten1 said:

This article is a lie , I watched the interview , Kamala claimed she was Indian before and now she is black , the president only stated that fact but the writer on here has not , I also see the evidence that she was claiming to be Indian but now’s she black , 

Hey, weirdo, billions people have more than one ethnic/racial identity and can seamlessly move about in both cultures. It is as common as the cold. No need to choose, only a monocultural weirdo would think so.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Rumpelstilskin said:

Indian is a nationality not a race. Helps to know a word's actual meaning before usage.

So... In your expert opinion, what "race" are south asians? Very curious 🤔 

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

That black girl in blue reminds me of Michael Jackson.

Wonder if she, too, graduated from Howard "university".

What is wrong with you? You remind ME of a weird old guy with far too much time on his hands, and far too few friends.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The entire thing was suboptimal  because everybody working there is a DEI hire. Noi one male in a three person team of moderators. Lol The entire  production was a botch job

How to weirdly say, "I am petrified of strong, black, women", without actually having to say so. Snowflake.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Ok. You're not racist, you're sexist. Sooooo much better, weirdo.

Edited by mikebike

Sounds like Trump attended in good faith, was ambushed with accusations, defended himself and pointed out the mistreatment, and now the MSM is doing their job of trying to spin it like he's the bad guy... 🙄

A typical biased hit-piece.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Snowflake.

How do you feel that the person you are responding to came across as thinking they're special and unique?  They don't seem to have said anything about themselves.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Objectively, Trump was a good president for blacks.

Objectively, we should let "blacks" decide that, not you, you old white weirdo trying to speak for a population you have no attachment to whatsoever.

• Thanks 1

she may be part black but she is not African American in the sense that most people understand

Hmmm... Actual black people in America have no issues with her identity. Why is an old white weirdo questioning her race? 

• Like 1

To older Black men, Harris’s biography is atypical, and she can be seen as an enigma. Her immigrant parents were from the upper classes of Jamaica and India, and she was predominantly raised in a South Asian household.  Black men may have doubts about her incarceration practices as a prosecutor in California, and, less important, about her marriage to a wealthy white corporate lawyer. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4800764-symbolism-wont-persuade-black-men-to-vote-for-harris-heres-what-will/

Do you know that the word, "atypical" is not a slur? And anyone "MAY" have doubts about anything. Your attempt at a gotcha is just more weird, white-guy reading into things that you are dieing to hear.

5 hours ago, 2k6 said:

Trumpin.jpg.7d775c523c4af67cfa13ed9869b9d528.jpg

Ah, another full breath of Maga delusional division. 

"If you don't think, act, behave, exactly like me, you're not an American".

Please, do give us your full definition of what makes a "true" American.

Try not to make it really weird.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Say what? Where did that weird comment come from? Are you implying that to be black in America you must have slave ancestors? That's weird.

• Confused 2