Men dominating 'Women's Sports @ Paris Olympics'

KhunLA

1 hour ago, CHdiver said:

They should have special Olympic Games for LGBTQ+. Sports like cotton ball pitching or Handbag fencing could prove very popular in future. 

Deleted...wrong person, agree, maybe paralympics if they cut it off

Edited by Expat4life66

In the 1970s the Soviets gave sex change operations  to male weightlifters and then sent them to the Olympics to compete as women.  It was not voluntary, well, call it forced voluntary, had nothing to do with discovering their true self etc.  The world was appalled and if I recall correctly the Olympics sanctioned them.

Times have changed.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bendejo said:

In the 1970s the Soviets gave sex change operations  to male weightlifters and then sent them to the Olympics to compete as women.  It was not voluntary, well, call it forced voluntary, had nothing to do with discovering their true self etc.  The world was appalled and if I recall correctly the Olympics sanctioned them.

Times have changed.

Source? 

I went to an olympic school in Russia 1992, where one of the lifters told me he got a shot in his butt every thursday. Never heard about sex change among Soviet athletes

46 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Times have changed.

I would have thought that people would see the Russians for what they are anyway after so much evidence but then again, Trump continues ruling.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Source? 

I went to an olympic school in Russia 1992, where one of the lifters told me he got a shot in his butt every thursday. Never heard about sex change among Soviet athletes

Nope, just my recall, and I don't follow sports.  I don't think it got very far, they were pretty obvious.  Must be recorded somewhere.

19 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Pretty sure the men competing in women's sports will dominate, most if not all that they are allowed to compete in.   Any sport based on strength or endurance.

Women are usually going to lose, as stated, if sport is based on strength & endurance.

Saw this, and a bunch of 'retired' soccer player, playing against, supposedly some of the best women, in their prime.   Too funny ... they get spanked, and not in a good way.

23 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

There is a second female boxer, Taiwan's Lin Yu Ting, who has faced gender scrutiny.

so out of 11,000 athletes at the Olympics two were found to be of disputed jender, and these two are dominating the women's Olympics?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

so out of 11,000 athletes at the Olympics two were found to be of disputed jender, and these two are dominating the women's Olympics?

One of who was born female.

If they were born with XY chromosomes, with the inherent advantages that gives on developing strength and endurance, I suggest they be allowed to compete in archery, shooting, or other events that don't rely on strength or endurance.

Or, better yet.  Compete with other XY athletes.

Edited by impulse

22 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Looks like Mile Tyson in drag.

You are so observant, but have you heard of Photoshop or Deep Fake?

On 8/2/2024 at 6:36 PM, thesetat2013 said:

But but!!! that would be racist and biased against the Transgender society that fight so hard to claim they are the same as a woman. 

I'm sure psychologists have a label for people that believe things that are obviously not true.

The male person themselves may believe they are a woman, but believing does not make everything true. If it did, Santa would actually hang a stocking in 3 year old's bedrooms.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure psychologists have a label for people that believe things that are obviously not true.

The male person themselves may believe they are a woman, but believing does not make everything true. If it did, Santa would actually hang a stocking in 3 year old's bedrooms.

Shhh! don't tell the transgenders this ok. they will be pissed.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, bendejo said:

Times have changed.

Link? I certainly heard many stories about them giving female athletes testosterone to give them male strength. Nothing about sex change ops.

Did they even do sex change ops in the 70s?

I saw two women vs one man in an MMA cage fight.  The man destroyed them.  They were covered in blood and he was clean.  Pure joy to watch.  I want to see women in the UFC.

Edited by Chris Daley
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, zmisha said:

As a Z-Russian i think these are very good news for BRICS games. I hope we will see all these boxer ladies there.

Iz zat, zat you are gay.........?  😉

38 minutes ago, transam said:

Iz zat, zat you are gay.........?  😉

No. I mean that BRICS games will welcome normal ladies who don`t want to be beaten by biological men.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, zmisha said:

No. I mean that BRICS games will welcome normal ladies who don`t want to be beaten by biological men.

Right, honest competition with the countries with the most prolific doping programmes.

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2024 at 9:51 AM, bamnutsak said:

There is a second female boxer, Taiwan's Lin Yu Ting, who has faced gender scrutiny.

AFAIK, the IBA (or the French IBA as the world IBA is a tad corrupt) cleared both boxers to compete in the 2024 Olympics. Neither appears to be "dudes", based on birth records, background and much testing. Yes, they have won competitions, been banned from some, and lost to "real" women.

So yes, of the ~ 5,000 female athletes at the Paris Olympics, two appear to be facing gender qualification issues. Given scant results so far (one match) it's challenging to define any "dominance".

I'd say that doping continues to be the primary threat to competitive equality and balance.

China seems to have compromised WADA, with a claim of a burger causing positive tests.

Report on Chinese swimmer doping fuels anger over testing

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/40681020/report-chinese-swimmer-doping-fuels-anger-testing

Pan Zhanle's dominance in the 100m Freestyle has caused some questions to be raised.

Yes, but the left is not fighting for athletes to have the right to use performance enhancing drugs. The left is fighting for male athletes to compete against female athletes. 

The Biden/Harris' policy that desecrates Title 9 compelling boys to be allowed to compete against girls and allows boys to use girl's locker rooms just went into effect. 

16 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Right, honest competition with the countries with the most prolific doping programmes.

Anyway, it is much better than to be beaten by biological male boxer in 45 seconds.

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Go figure....hope your ego willl make it thru your lifetime as things change....but with your diet probably wont have long to go.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/true-story-behind-billie-jean-king-battle-sexes-180964985/

I have more examples if your ego can handle it....but do go on.....

serena williams (probably the greatest female athlete of all time) disagrees with you. ooooooo big deal you can pull a few examples over decades of time of a woman beating a man. oooooooo. now how about the literally millions of times they couldn't.

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

serena williams (probably the greatest female athlete of all time) disagrees with you. ooooooo big deal you can pull a few examples over decades of time of a woman beating a man. oooooooo. now how about the literally millions of times they couldn't.

No, that 29-year-old current women's champion (King) beat 55-year-old, twenty years retired (Riggs) proves that there is no difference between men and women in sports. 

That Riggs beat Margaret Court (20 years his junior) a few months earlier was a fluke. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, that 29-year-old current women's champion (King) beat 55-year-old, twenty years retired (Riggs) proves that there is no difference between men and women in sports. 

That Riggs beat Margaret Court (20 years his junior) a few months earlier was a fluke. 

i could assemble an ice hockey team of 14 year old boys from my hometown here that would destroy any female team you could put together. you could literally take the best females from the entire planet and the boys from my hometown would walk all over them. 

seems the olympic boxing problem is not so clear cut though ..... however anyone who cannot see the clearly obvious advantages that the one boxer had is being disingenuous. 

• Agree 2

Just now, stoner said:

i could assemble an ice hockey team of 14 year old boys from my hometown here that would destroy any female team you could put together. you could literally take the best females from the entire planet and the boys from my hometown would walk all over them. 

seems the olympic boxing problem is not so clear cut though ..... however anyone who cannot see the clearly obvious advantages that the one boxer had is being disingenuous. 

If women could play on the same level as men, they would be in every US professional sport. 

The first woman that can throw a consistent 95 mph fastball will be the highest paid player in history. 

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If women could play on the same level as men, they would be in every US professional sport. 

The first woman that can throw a consistent 95 mph fastball will be the highest paid player in history. 

the female 100m dash record from fjg is almost a full second behind bolt.