Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

28 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nothing to do with Islam, and the murderer is not an immigrant.

Give up your hate mongering already. 

You still seem to be on another sad topic. My observations are just what that word suggests. I believe that these tensions have been building up for decades. Your accusation is worringly Starmeresque.

Get your head out of the sand. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You still seem to be on another sad topic. My observations are just what that word suggests. I believe that these tensions have been building up for decades. Your accusation is worringly Starmeresque.

Get your head out of the sand. 

Exactly. Even the most moderate people in my family has issues with unfettered, illegal migration. 

They didn't ask for them to be there and certainly don't want them there. They all tell me the same thing - that their community/village that they grew up in and loved as kids is now totally unrecognizable. I believe them.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

You are totally dismissing the racial undercurrents that have brought this storm to the surface.

There will be more protests.

There will be more riots.

There may even be a civil war, who knows.

But mark my words, this is just the beginning. 

bob.

Is that what the blokes on YouTube told you?

The ones that only post videos to scare? The ones that never interview those opposed? Those that never video peaceful places?

Funny.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

You see, that is simply incorrect, Bob. You are clearly, massively and utterly wrong in your thinking. There are not mosques on every corner.

As I said, you seem to be fixated on people whom you don't know but you dislike nonetheless. Stop listening to the people who are warping your mind with their poison - they are not your friends. 

OK. That is your opinion, to which you are entitled.

anything else?

bob.

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Exactly. Even the most moderate people in my family has issues with unfettered, illegal migration. 

They didn't ask for them to be there and certainly don't want them there. They all tell me the same thing - that their community/village that they grew up in and loved as kids is now totally unrecognizable. I believe them.

bob.

There're not any illegal immigrants in local communities.

Your family appear as ill informed as you.

Once again, what does illegal immigration have to do with the riots?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, herfiehandbag said:

It is not getting fixed.

Yes, someone has been arrested and is being held.

The children remain dead. That is not fixed.

The underlying factor, and I am sorry, but there is no particularly politically correct way of saying that, the prevalence of knife crime amongst black youths, and their willingness to use the most dramatic bladed weapons such as machetes and various "ninja" swords, goes unfixed, and has done for quite a long time.

Three children remain dead.

There is no popular trust in the interest or ability of "the establishment", politicians of every party, the Police Force (and in particular it's commanders), the Judiciary or the legal profession to fix it.

well said mate.

bob.

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

There're not any illegal immigrants in local communities.

they are all down (what used to be) the local hotel, living it up on the taxpayers purse..

none can speak a word of english.

bob.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

It is not getting fixed.

Yes, someone has been arrested and is being held.

The children remain dead. That is not fixed.

The underlying factor, and I am sorry, but there is no particularly politically correct way of saying that, the prevalence of knife crime amongst black youths, and their willingness to use the most dramatic bladed weapons such as machetes and various "ninja" swords, goes unfixed, and has done for quite a long time.

Three children remain dead.

There is no popular trust in the interest or ability of "the establishment", politicians of every party, the Police Force (and in particular it's commanders), the Judiciary or the legal profession to fix it.

Statistics show 53% of knife carriers stopped and searched by police were blacks.

Hardly earth shattering figures.

• Confused 1

Just now, mokwit said:

Absolute rubbish. It was not multicultural, we had a number of similar ethnic groups that melded into a homogeneous culture. Take a look at the names of the crews of an Elizabethan ship for example - all identifiably English names. If we start history from the Blair years with its MASS immigration, maybe, prior to that there were Bangladeshi communities in the East End and primarily Pakistani in northern towns who were brought in after WW2 in the hope of keeping the textile industry competitive, but we were NOT multicultural.  Just another revisionist lie of the Left.

absolutely spot on!

bob.

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Stop making a fool of yourself.

the only fool around here is you.

would you like to see sharia law on the streets of england?

do you think it would be a more peaceful society if we all prayed 5 times a day?

what time is your antifa meetup?....

do yourself a favor and put that guardian paper down for a minute and open your eyes!

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

Absolute rubbish. It was not multicultural, we had a number of similar ethnic groups that melded into a homogeneous culture. Take a look at the names of the crews of an Elizabethan ship for example - all identifiably English names. If we start history from the Blair years with its MASS immigration, maybe, prior to that there were Bangladeshi communities in the East End and primarily Pakistani in northern towns who were brought in after WW2 in the hope of keeping the textile industry competitive, but we were NOT multicultural.  Just another revisionist lie of the Left.

What history books have you been reading, or not reading?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, bob smith said:

the only fool around here is you.

would you like to see sharia law on the streets of england?

do you think it would be a more peaceful society if we all prayed 5 times a day?

what time is your antifa meetup?

bob.

You are a fool if you cannot differentiate between legal migrants, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and UK citizens.

Until you can, all your waffle is totally inane.

I bet you are one of those that complain about how expats are treated in Thailand.😅😅😅

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

What history books have you been reading, or not reading?

Obviously not a revisionist one, which will be the only ones available soon.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

You are a fool if you cannot differentiate between legal migrants, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants

...all of which Thailand doesn't take in btw, just as a side note.

They do, however, take in UK citizens that contribute positively to the economy.

the three types that you mentioned are nothing but a drain.

bob.

Edited by bob smith

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

Some parts of UK may be a <deleted>hole. Even where you lived might be.

However, not the majority of UK.

You have the choice to live amongst white trash or in immigrant ghettos who refuse to assimilate with the white trash and their drunken, loutish yob behavior.

Society has been dumbed down with social media and everyone glued to their phones.

The more time I spend amongst Thai women the more I realize how thuggish and entitled British women are. They are a rabid pack of drunken animals, so it doesn’t surprise me that immigrants don’t want to be like us.

I admire how the Thais in the south with the high numbers of Muslims seem to just get on with life without all the hatred and drama. It would be nice us white trash Brits could do the same, but it has got to the point that such acceptance is not socially acceptable.

Obviously the Deep South is a bit different, but seems to more about who was here first rather than the religious nonsense.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

The more time I spend amongst Thai women the more I realize how thuggish and entitled British women are. They are a rabid pack of drunken animals,

...did your ex wife run off with the milkman, malcolm?

bob.