Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

I see.  Thank you for the link, but since I have eyes and ears it does tend to raise a few questions, and it seems the "far right" narrative crumbles under the most basic scrutiny.  These are 2 gay fellas on their way back from Bingo.   What's the thinking now on the left, that the 100 planned riots were scuppered as the bingo halls had a special promotion that evening which meant no-one was available?  Do MI5 need to start planting secret agents into bingo halls?

So anyway, another question, if I may lean on your such obvious legal expertise for a moment.   These guys got over 2 years imprisonment for shouting at police officers.   How many years imprisonment (based on this bar being set)  should the Labour councillor get for "encouraging murder"? 

They were jailed for violent disorder, a crime they both confessed to.

Mailen was more than simply shouting at police officers, he kicked one. 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/couple-very-forefront-mob-first-29701034?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

• Confused 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

They were jailed for violent disorder, a crime they both confessed to.

Mailen was more than simply shouting at police officers, he kicked one. 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/couple-very-forefront-mob-first-29701034?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

That is true, but this was after he appeared to be complying with the police request to move back, and as he had his back turned the dog handler set his dog on him.   Would that have happened if the police did not use such unreasonable force?   

I expect they were told to plead guilty by their lawyer as it would lead to a less severe punishment, so I wouldn't read too much into their plea.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You obviously don’t know about the history of gays amongst the far right/neo-Nazis.

It’s not new:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25142557.amp

I am well aware,no need for history lessons. But too many of the left wing extremists on here are too quick to call anybody right wing homophobic.

I can see the confusion though, its when the media label anyone of white colour who dare speak out against immigration as right wing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Suspended and under police investigation.

Do you know if the amnesty international lady or the other lady who seemed to be the anti-fascist (pro throat slit) organizer have been arrested too? They were there inciting hatred, you'd agree they should be nicked too?

14 minutes ago, sungod said:

Do you know if the amnesty international lady or the other lady who seemed to be the anti-fascist (pro throat slit) organizer have been arrested too? They were there inciting hatred, you'd agree they should be nicked too?

I have absolutely no idea.

I would expect her to at the very least be dismissed and yes, I agree her actions should be investigated.

I’m delighted to see you agree with me that incitement is in itself a crime, deserving of consequences both personal and criminal.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I have absolutely no idea.

I would expect her to at the very least be dismissed and yes, I agree her actions should be investigated.

I’m delighted to see you agree with me that incident is in itself a crime, deserving of consequences both personal and criminal.

I dont recall ever disagreeing with you on what is actually crime. We may disagree over policing.

22 minutes ago, sungod said:

I am well aware,no need for history lessons. But too many of the left wing extremists on here are too quick to call anybody right wing homophobic.

I can see the confusion though, its when the media label anyone of white colour who dare speak out against immigration as right wing.

Yeh, he does that all the time, yet he "covers" Muslim wrong doing with excuses.

Typical lefty.....😬

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, James105 said:

That is true, but this was after he appeared to be complying with the police request to move back, and as he had his back turned the dog handler set his dog on him.   Would that have happened if the police did not use such unreasonable force?   

I expect they were told to plead guilty by their lawyer as it would lead to a less severe punishment, so I wouldn't read too much into their plea.   

There is a riot situation - mobs have tried to set an asylum hotel on fire potentially causing mass deaths. The whole country is on edge - baying mobs are screaming hate, the police have a job to to preserve order. As the judge said they stayed and helped incite the mob from the front and when missiles were being thrown instead of going home, they stayed  - rough justice may sometimes be necessary pour encourager les autres. Sir Keir has done a brilliant job with COBRA, the courts and the police in stopping a breakdown in law and order, As well as mass peaceful crowds protecting their communities from mindless thugs. Some of you here are so full of hate you would like to have seen anarchy in my country because apparently, you love it so much. Like hell, you do. Many of you live elsewhere and wish it ill from afar. Gay bingo goers have nothing to do with it. Don't go near a riot unless you want to be potentially classed as a rioter it's that simple.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

As long as they aren't your nationality?

Plenty of "British" people that I would like to see locked up for their role in BLM and Pro Palestine riots.

I won't hold my breath though. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Plenty of "British" people that I would like to see locked up for their role in BLM and Pro Palestine riots.

I won't hold my breath though. 

Did they cause mass damage and cause a riot situation en masse leading to a breakdown in law and order? This is the threshold that we are looking for here - the answer is no. So you can breathe easily and take the knee and put that dog whistle down.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Sir Keir has done a brilliant job with COBRA, the courts and the police in stopping a breakdown in law and order

I bet Sir Keir is delighted that he now sees a green light for facial-recognition cameras and a digital ID system.  The one his mentor and fellow WEF muppet Sir Tony Bliar is always clamoring for.

3 minutes ago, huangnon said:

I bet Sir Keir is delighted that he now sees a green light for facial-recognition cameras and a digital ID system.  The one his mentor and fellow WEF muppet Sir Tony Bliar is always clamoring for.

Thankfully in the UK we ripped out the Haiwaei 5G masts so we have a small window before the NWO puppets impose Sharia law and 15 minute cities. Tommy has fled to Greece now unfortunatley for him social media is fuelling his downfall. His threatening rant on journalists was something to behold.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FinChin67 said:

An elected Labour Councillor calls for white protestors to have their 'throats slit'.

Next time you want to donate to AmnestyUK don’t forget their activists applaud calls for people to have their throat slit. It's like Turkey’s clapping for Christmas.

Looks like a dangerous cult.

Commenting about "tensions" this policeman looks like he is in a hostage video where the prisoner thinks he may be beheaded if he does not do as he is told.

On the other video genocidal chants and a takeover of an entire road. This isn’t what the Newcastle I knew looks like but seems like this is the progress UK wants. Will the ones yelling genocidal chants be arrested?

applaud.jpeg

applaud2.jpeg

Agree. A very bad look. If he wants to make a statement he should stand up and stick to the English language.

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Agree. A very bad look. If he wants to make a statement he should stand up and stick to the English language.

My Buddhist wife comes from Yala which has 70% muslim population - I visit it regularly and often say the same when going to cofee shops and the like and gets a very positive response from the staff. But then I'm not a racist and wish to get on with everybody of good grace. It means peace be upon you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Three white girls murdered.

No visits to their grieving families.

But a special meeting with Muslims.

Says a lot...

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

He had this meeting after visiting Alder Hey Children's Hospital where he personally thanked staff for their response to the dreadful attack.

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

Three white girls murdered.

No visits to their grieving families.

But a special meeting with Muslims.

Says a lot...

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

23 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Tommy has fled to Greece now unfortunatley for him social media is fuelling his downfall. 

Tommy has gone to Greece for a holiday with his Family

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

There is a riot situation - mobs have tried to set an asylum hotel on fire potentially causing mass deaths. The whole country is on edge - baying mobs are screaming hate, the police have a job to to preserve order. As the judge said they stayed and helped incite the mob from the front and when missiles were being thrown instead of going home, they stayed  - rough justice may sometimes be necessary pour encourager les autres. Sir Keir has done a brilliant job with COBRA, the courts and the police in stopping a breakdown in law and order, As well as mass peaceful crowds protecting their communities from mindless thugs. Some of you here are so full of hate you would like to have seen anarchy in my country because apparently, you love it so much. Like hell, you do. Many of you live elsewhere and wish it ill from afar. Gay bingo goers have nothing to do with it. Don't go near a riot unless you want to be potentially classed as a rioter it's that simple.

You are probably too far down the rabbit hole with the Keir Starmer love-in stuff you posted, but here is a piece from the Telegraph that depicts accurately how Keir Starmer reacted to the BLM riots.  It's a paywall link but the screenshot covers the salient points. 

Keir Starmer by peddling misinformation and labelling the protesters as "far right" (gay bingo attendees are not "far right" they are probably Labour voters) and refusing to consider that in the wake of 3 little girls being murdered by a 2nd generation immigrant people would be angry, he actually incited more violence.  If he had been more conciliatory with his words it would no doubt have had a different outcome.  Labour have never governed in a time of widespread social media and are not used to the fact they cannot control the narrative and the truth can still be posted (for now) on social media, which is probably why they are looking for any excuse to take that away.   

image.png.afb6c2f6b90c72952492e010cc0d87b8.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/columnists/2024/08/08/keir-starmer-elon-musk-two-tier-far-right-riots/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

My Buddhist wife comes from Yala which has 70% muslim population - I visit it regularly and often say the same when going to cofee shops and the like and gets a very positive response from the staff. But then I'm not a racist and wish to get on with everybody of good grace. It means peace be upon you.

Aren't there Muslims group that area bombing that area to try to get you an your Wife to leave the area and move back to Thailand proper?

Don't they want a 100 % Muslim population there ?

• Thanks 1