Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

The cost of processing asylum seekers in the UK - including the use of hotels - comes to roughly 0.15% of the UK's GNI.

I understand that some people believe this is 0.15% too much - but to suggest this issue is the main cause of all the financial hardships in the UK is absurd.

putting into percentages like that kind of detracts from the fact its 800 million per day, it's still far more that it needs to be  if there were more controls implemented and it's also 800m that UK citizens are not getting!. but the politicians dont care, it's not their money..thats part of the problem...if sh**t came out of their salary things would soon get fixed!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

putting into percentages like that kind of detracts from the fact its 800 million per day, it's still far more that it needs to be  if there were more controls implemented and it's also 800m that UK citizens are not getting!. but the politicians dont care, it's not their money..thats part of the problem...if sh**t came out of their salary things would soon get fixed!!

£800 million? Per day? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰

Edited by youreavinalaff

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

putting into percentages like that kind of detracts

The percentage is real though. The money spent on asylum seekers comes from the 0.5% of the UK's GNI allocated for aid. Every developed country has an aid budget. Nigel Farage wants to cut that in half (note: he does not want it scrapped). Half would obviously still be 0.25% of the GNI (nearly double what we currently spend on asylum seekers). Millions and billions sound like big numbers - because in isolation they are. But in terms of annual spend by a major world economy they are not -  you end up with percentages such as 0.15%.

There's plenty of information out there about the benefits of having an aid budget (which, presumably, is why every developed country has one) and about the negative consequences if we decided to stop and ditched the international treaties we signed up to - consequences that would likely cost the British people far more than 0.15% of the GNI.

Plenty of people and politicians would like us all to believe that the crumbling structures of the UK are caused by the 0.15% dent into our annual budget. Such people are the real first class citizens of the country, they're not waiting months for a hospital appointment etc., they're too busy laughing all the way to the bank.

People in the UK pay National Contributions to pay for their medical bills its not free however the Asylum and illegals entering get free HealthCare and Dental care same as us. Hospital waiting lists are getting longer resulting im operations being delayed. Housing many young couples cannot even get a foot hold on the housing ladder yet HMO'S are springing up all over the UK to house all the arriving migrants why couldn't the Government do this for their own. Landlords are forcing people out of there homes and selling them to be converted to HMO'S these are some of the issues our Government are favoring. There not interested In listening they will just threaten and jail us if we try to defend our homeland.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

To Nip this in the bud

The cost of housing migrants in hotels has risen to £8m a day, according to new figures from the Home Office.

The use of hotels has increased over the last few years as the number of people entering the UK illegally or claiming asylum has hit record levels.

The government has promised to "reduce" the use of hotels to house migrants while their claims are processed.

In March the BBC learned around 400 hotels were being used, costing nearly £7m a day.

The Home Office's Annual Accounts, published on Tuesday,, external promised to "take action to address the unacceptable costs of housing migrants in hotels which is costing the taxpayer around £8m a day".

this is the true cost per day to house these immigrants. Take that over the Average Month of 31 days comes out to 248 Million per month. Even some working people now rely on food banks to feed there family's.

Edited by BarraMarra

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh it’s the left’s fault that a bunch far right thugs set about rioting, destroying property, looting business, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers.

Of course it is.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Exactly 

Forget the 8m a day to house these poor refugees,open the gates to everyone I say !

I love that Kinks song 

There ain't no England anymore 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

A very long video, but one that showed the Rotherham riot, and how it developed from a shouting match between two groups into full blown lets-kill-the police barbarity;

1. The Thin Blue Line at one point was very thin. The hotel has roads on 3 sides and a carpark to the rear, and police were effectively under siege as the mob moved around to probe weaknesses. It took a while for the police to receive reinforcements from the BTP and establish a proper cordon. I thought the police were amazingly stoic throughout all this. Chatting amicably to members of the public, even with the rioters. I hoped they took down the masked guy in the skinny grey trackie. He seemed particularly deserving some time at His Majesty's Pleasure.

2. The power of a police dog or two. A couple of dogs rabbed a rioting lad and took him down. The experience immediately drained his bravado so much he was then led away by a single copper with a firm grasp of his wrist.

3. The age of the protestors was surprising; a lot of 40-60 somethings prancing about. An OAP couple claimed they were only there because they had lost their winter fuel allowance to pay for the asylum seekers. But the husband was then seen prancing around in front of the police line with all the manner of someone who had done this before.

4. The Right Wingers (or whatever you want to call them) seemed curiously obsessed about Paedophillia. You see, they thought it was a good idea to bring their kids along to  day out (and I saw a few hiding behind their kids at times), but accused all the media and youtubers as being "pedos" trying to film their kids. One cameraman was violently assaulted during this. And at one time, there was a placard blaming Jimmy Saville.

5. Horrific moment was when some of the mob were able to enter the hotel, and the cameraman managed to film an unmasked thug gleefully tossing a lighter to another, as they attempted to set  fire to a hotel housing 200 people.

I was someone unnerved by the demographics of the rioters. I've had first hand experience of riots in Belfast, and their the rioters are mostly youth, with older guys at the back handing out the molotovs and directing their foot soldiers.

In Rotherham, the rioters seemed to be mostly tatoo'd 40 somethings, or ever those in their 50s. People who ought to know better. Lock 'em up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

People in the UK pay National Contributions to pay for their medical bills its not free however the Asylum and illegals entering get free HealthCare and Dental care same as us. Hospital waiting lists are getting longer resulting im operations being delayed.

In the last year of full data - 2022 - the arriving asylum seekers made up less than 0.1% of the UK population. Are you seriously suggesting that they are the main cause of hospital waiting lists getting longer? What about the lack of medical staff in the NHS? - 4000 doctors left due to Brexit alone; medical staff, including frontline nurses, feel overworked and underpaid and are leaving at an alarming rate; the population is ageing adding to the stress of the NHS; the pandemic caused huge problems; relative lack of hospital beds compared to other OECD countries etc etc etc. Much easier to blame the 0.1% though.

It seems you also blame the 0.1% for the housing crisis too. Your assertion that HMOs are 'springing up everywhere' is simply not true. Since 2019 there has been a near 3% decrease of HMOs generally, with an 11% decrease in London alone. Furthermore, many British people, including (low-income) tax payers live in HMOs. House prices in the UK have historically risen - and continue to rise - well above any rise in wages, the main reason young people cannot get on the housing ladder.

4 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

There not interested In listening they will just threaten and jail us if we try to defend our homeland.

They will jail you if you set fire to hotels with people inside them. I believe a majority of people in the 'homeland' support this, as the last 48 hours have shown.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

To Nip this in the bud

What are you nipping in the bud? That the UK spends 0.15% of its GNI on asylum seekers? That new asylum seekers account for less than 0.1% of the population each year, yet you blame them for all of the problems in the UK. You ignore government cuts, the rising costs of living everywhere and the relative stagnation of wages. You also ignore the backlog of asylum seekers created by the previous government.

I believe the majority in the UK are not so easily manipulated by the misinformation being spread and repeated ad nauseam by the usual suspects; and they are certainly not supportive of the thugs we have seen causing havoc in our streets.

Nigel Farage, so often seen as the man of the people by a section of the population, was recently elected to the House of Commons. He and his Reform Party have said they would focus primarily on immigration, and they would halve the aid budget (though not scrap it). People have the democratic option to vote for him, should they believe the issue of immigration to be the cause of all our ills.

I very much doubt a majority will ever vote for him but if they did most would support the democratic process. Some people on here were enraged when a milkshake was thrown over him - yet the same people are making excuses for the thugs setting fires to hotels, attacking the police and looting the businesses of hard-working, decent citizens. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

when do concerned citizens get listened to? not all in the crowd were right wing thugs....millions are not happy with the situation and seemingly being treated as 2nd class in their own country... do the politicians ever listen? they are mostly out of touch with reality self serving stuck up rich c**ts. not all, but most.

rather than just calling people thugs, what is your wise constructive input toward resolving the situation?

The evidence of the last few days of real  concerned citizens peacefully taking to the streets to block the extreme right wing thus from rioting in their communities undermines your whole narrative.

People who riot, destroy property, loot businesses, torch cars and libraries, attack a completely innocent community and violently assault police offices are thugs.

My wise constructive input is, go read some history.

6 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

To Nip this in the bud

The cost of housing migrants in hotels has risen to £8m a day, according to new figures from the Home Office.

The use of hotels has increased over the last few years as the number of people entering the UK illegally or claiming asylum has hit record levels.

The government has promised to "reduce" the use of hotels to house migrants while their claims are processed.

In March the BBC learned around 400 hotels were being used, costing nearly £7m a day.

The Home Office's Annual Accounts, published on Tuesday,, external promised to "take action to address the unacceptable costs of housing migrants in hotels which is costing the taxpayer around £8m a day".

this is the true cost per day to house these immigrants. Take that over the Average Month of 31 days comes out to 248 Million per month. Even some working people now rely on food banks to feed there family's.

A cost directly related to the previous Government failing to clear asylum claims, pass valid claimants into the community were they can work and earn their own upkeep and deport bogus claimants.

The Tories accumulated over 100,000 immigrants at tax payers expense.

A cynic might think the Tories regarded immigrants piling up useful political ammo for their election campaign, or salting the earth for after the election they knew they were going to lose.

Eitherway, this is a problem the Labour Government had inherited from the ‘Stop the Boats’ Tories.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/7/2024 at 1:30 AM, BarraMarra said:

There's more trouble looming it is expected the Illegal immigrants are to be given empty houses so they can be moved out of Hotels. Don't think they will be run down houses that cant be sold they will be fully brought up to date for them costing millions up n down the Country.

i could use a house. i have a british passport too. so its all good i can move in any time. way less hassle on paperwork.  

On 8/5/2024 at 11:41 AM, CashMoon said:

No, it is a word that makes Zionism proud.  What are we hiding from whom? Is there a state in the world that does not obey Zionism?  

That’s just babble from the padded cell. 

1 hour ago, Wonderyenta said:

That’s just babble from the padded cell. 

My comment was not anti-semitic. Why did you take the comment as hatred of your masters instead of taking it personally? Or do you think England is a free and independent state? Wake up from your hibernation!  

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

My comment was not anti-semitic. Why did you take the comment as hatred of your masters instead of taking it personally? Or do you think England is a free and independent state? Wake up from your hibernation!  

Of course it was ant-semitic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CashMoon said:

“Your masters” says it all. Which masters and whose are they and what exactly does Zionism, whether pro or against have to do with the original topic? I’m suspecting you are keen to insert your own theories onto any topic, no matter how tenuous the link. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

This Vicar more or less tells us what the state of the UK under this new PM and the last few Conservative Pm's.

What a brave speech , well spoken and should be broadcast UK nation wide .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Videos like this that took place a few nights ago will never be allowed to be shown on terrestrial tv the media have been told to only show  far right thugs the press the same only show far rioters on your front pages not gangs of Muslims running riot in the Harehills district of leeds or Muslim gangs shouting Allah Akbar in Northern towns, there not allowed to be shown. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Of course it was ant-semitic.

I have not mocked the Zionists. I have not belittled the Zionists. I have not criticized the Zionists. I know and accept that the Zionists are in the "master" class. You are the ones who reject the power of Zionism. I don't see any connection between saying that the English should continue to obey and anti-semitism. I'm making fun of the English. I'll keep making fun of the English.   

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait ..............?

Except Iran, none of them has a specific system. They cannot even manage their own resources. The countries you mentioned cannot even be called countries.  They are just countries on paper. All of them are already exploited.  As for Iran, because of its sectarian wars, it is weakening the region in exactly the way the Zionists want.  Iran has even fragmented Sunniism. Even Sunni sects do not like each other among themselves. A state that destabilizes the region as the US wants.  So we can say they are working for Zionism.  Sharia in Iran came from France. 

1 hour ago, Wonderyenta said:

“Your masters” says it all. Which masters and whose are they and what exactly does Zionism, whether pro or against have to do with the original topic? I’m suspecting you are keen to insert your own theories onto any topic, no matter how tenuous the link. 

It's all about the Zionist Tommy Robinson.  You must recognize the power of Zionism. Living in evasion of reality only makes you look funny.  

18 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh it’s the left’s fault that a bunch far right thugs set about rioting, destroying property, looting business, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers.

Of course it is.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

I suppose you think it was OK for the Muslims to attack the police in Manchester airport . The Muslim thugs are yet to be arrested , why ? they should be deported along with their families . Now a second police officer has been suspended and still no action on the Muslims . No wonder police recruitment is proving difficult . 

• Thanks 1

This labour Councilor has rightly been arrested for telling the Anti racist rent a mob to cut the throats of far right yobs, Inciting  trouble his name is Ricky Jones we also hear the rent a mob of Free Palestine turning up, don't you think its a bit of a Coincidence that these protesters keep turning up with faces hidden waving Palestine flags. 

Edited by BarraMarra

4 minutes ago, superal said:

I suppose you think it was OK for the Muslims to attack the police in Manchester airport . The Muslim thugs are yet to be arrested , why ? they should be deported along with their families . Now a second police officer has been suspended and still no action on the Muslims . No wonder police recruitment is proving difficult . 

The 'Muslim thugs' were arrested at the airport and charges are awaited. They are on police bail.

Do you know for sure they are muslims and not catholics?

If they are British citizens, where would you propose deporting them?

Do you not think that policy automatically dictates an officer, seen kicking someone in the face whilst on the floor, temporarily paralysed from a taser, has to be suspended?

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Videos like this that took place a few nights ago will never be allowed to be shown on terrestrial tv the media have been told to only show  far right thugs the press the same only show far rioters on your front pages not gangs of Muslims running riot in the Harehills district of leeds or Muslim gangs shouting Allah Akbar in Northern towns, there not allowed to be shown. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cgrl8kew20zt

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder who leaked the Hotel address in Cyprus where Tommy Robinson and his family are staying at, he is now receiving Death Threats from Islamists. In one Suparal these 2 thugs have not only not been arrested but are now are demanding Compensation.

42 minutes ago, superal said:

You suppose wrongly.

In the absence of an update on the investigation I’ll not let my imagination run riot, excuse the pun.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:

I wonder who leaked the Hotel address in Cyprus where Tommy Robinson and his family are staying at, he is now receiving Death Threats from Islamists. In one Suparal these 2 thugs have not only not been arrested but are now are demanding Compensation.

The braincell leaked it himself......he took photos clearly indicating (to people wealthy enough to have stayed there ) which hotel it was.

Good old X did the rest.

He must have been terrified as people smashed windows, invaded the corridors and set fire to reception area..... oh wait....that was the Holiday Inn in England....555

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1