Pattaya cops stop brawl between Kuwaiti tourists & Thai bikers

webfact

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand future generation,  following in their elders footsteps.  They'll go far ....  

Yes, they are not afraid to put an end to this mess that the cops should have done weeks ago.  How many complaints must be filed before action is taken?????

Instead of cracking down on hard working massage parlors, why are they not doing something about these spoiled, entitled more runs?

I will never forgive my country for saving them from Iraq back in the day.  Waste of American lives.  WASTE!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Disgusting comments from the usual demographic. These are school kids on holiday. Nothing to do with education visas. 

They have fun riding around. That's it. It might annoy some people, but low life sex tourists annoy some people too.

Why don't you move here and experience what we are getting everyday genius?  These folks are going hurt someone one day.  They have no respect for the streets when they are on those bikes...and they are ignorant and disrespect the locals.

Leave mongers alone...or are you jealous?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The altercation escalated, with rocks being thrown

Rocks? Man, this generation of Thais are such a bunch of snowflakes!

• Confused 1

This is becoming a weekly event.

Police crack down on a "certain" demographic that keeps doing the same thing in the same place over and over again. A few scooters get confiscated, a few tickets handed out and everything is fine.

For a day or two until it starts again. And then a week later there's another crackdown, in the same area, involving the same people. Again.

Solution ? Just transplant a couple dozen (80-100) ladyboys from Beach road to that area.

The "scooter gang" could drink all the fruit juices in the world (because they "can't" drink alcohol of course) and still not want to have anything to do with those "ladies" because it would be an affront to their religion (supposedly) so they'd have to move somewhere else to do their "scooter gang" impersonations.

Imagine what fun they could have if they didn't have scooters to race around. They could find nice, quiet places to sit and drink orange or - shocker - mango juice - while discussing the benefits of not going to clubs or drinking alcohol or being "lured" in by scantily clad women.

37 minutes ago, Clarkey611 said:

It is happening all over the world. Muslims against non-Muslims.

You mean like the people of Southport coming together to fix the damage caused by a bunch of fascist goons?

• Haha 1

At this corner been for some years! Why!  There are a number of businesses or even owners of land? There is a massive amount of renters of bikes big and small they take up all fours corners illegally the police at 9 obviously are paid off. 

"Soi Yen Sabai in Nongprue"

Hmm I'm not expert in any sense with Thai language, but seems sort of ironic name if I have translation right: "Yen" can mean cool, temperature or demeanor, as in compliment "Chai Yen" (cool heart, not a hot head). And "sabai" generally means comfortable, at ease, etc...

Maybe change name to "Soi Chai Rohn" as in "Soi Hot Head". That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Instead of cracking down on hard working massage parlors, why are they not doing something about these spoiled, entitled more runs?

I will never forgive my country for saving them from Iraq back in the day.  Waste of American lives.  WASTE!

What is wrong with you people.   Every time there is a story about Thai's in Thailand you always have to include America and Trump and politics.

This story has got absolutely nothing to do with the west.  period ...

enough of west in Thai stories.    lets stick to the Thai story shall we ....

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Yes, they are not afraid to put an end to this mess that the cops should have done weeks ago.  How many complaints must be filed before action is taken?????

At least hundreds, according to the report !

Every year these spoilt kids come to LOS and disrespect everything Thai.

Fining these shiitbags will do no good at all as Mum and Dad have all the oil money needed to such an extent that Money means nothing.

But maybe the boys in brown look forward to their yearly bonus from these privileged pricks.

Why don't you move here and experience what we are getting everyday genius?  These folks are going hurt someone one day.  They have no respect for the streets when they are on those bikes...and they are ignorant and disrespect the locals.

Leave mongers alone...or are you jealous?

It's "every day". It's clear that you haven't quite reached genius level.

I see it and that's why I can comment. Kids being kids. Just like when you were a kid. But now you are old, grumpy and self righteous.

Just now, Kinok Farang said:

Every year these spoilt kids come to LOS and disrespect everything Thai.

Fining these shiitbags will do no good at all as Mum and Dad have all the oil money needed to such an extent that Money means nothing.

But maybe the boys in brown look forward to their yearly bonus from these privileged pricks.

Disrespect everything Thai? Let's see your examples and then we can see if they do anything different to other foreign tourists here.

It's just nasty prejudice showing it's UGLY face on this board...as per usual. Same old faces.

It was for American oil interests, genius.

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Disrespect everything Thai? Let's see your examples and then we can see if they do anything different to other foreign tourists here.

It's just nasty prejudice showing it's UGLY face on this board...as per usual. Same old faces.

You don't live in Pattaya,do you?

1 hour ago, Emdog said:

"Soi Yen Sabai in Nongprue"

Hmm I'm not expert in any sense with Thai language, but seems sort of ironic name if I have translation right: "Yen" can mean cool, temperature or demeanor, as in compliment "Chai Yen" (cool heart, not a hot head). And "sabai" generally means comfortable, at ease, etc...

Maybe change name to "Soi Chai Rohn" as in "Soi Hot Head". That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Stop showing off.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

You don't live in Pattaya,do you?

If my answer was yes, what would you state then? 

They aren't there year round. They have their time, ride around a lot and that's about it. Fights or criminality is extremely rare.

Of all the Arab countries, Kuwaitis are the most arrogant. High income levels make them think they're immune. I've seen them spitting at foreign workers from Phillipines, Bangladesh etc, in Kuwait. Unfortunately the govt is allowing more and more of this type. Parts of Bangkok now look like a mini Arab street. 

8 minutes ago, captpkapoor said:

Of all the Arab countries, Kuwaitis are the most arrogant. High income levels make them think they're immune. I've seen them spitting at foreign workers from Phillipines, Bangladesh etc, in Kuwait. Unfortunately the govt is allowing more and more of this type. Parts of Bangkok now look like a mini Arab street. 

Have you seen them spitting at anyone in Thailand? 

Nice report along with the Family Friendly resort lol please come to Pattaya its clean and a nice place to relax, don't worry about the gangs of thai locals or Arabs racing around they won't run you over.  

• Thumbs Up 1