Two Foreign Tourists Arrested for Selling Ecstasy on Koh Phangan

webfact

1 hour ago, Andrew65 said:

According to an old Brit friend who used to hang out in Thailand, and who now lives in Goa, the Israelis pretty much have the illicit drugs trade sewn-up in Goa. It's a place where many young Israelis go after finishing national service.

The Israelis drove the legal high trade from 2007 to 2012, mephedrone and all those other legal highs were all made by Israelis. And they could not be touched because the substances were new, until they changed the law. Genius really those guys. These two not so much.

15 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

Stupid people! I hope they enjoy (and survive) their 20-year stay in Khlong Prem prison.

the Pang Gan is subject of Surat Thani province with its very own prison, also known as "White Tiger" - it is solid concrete fortress that hot like hell during daytime and very uncomfortable during night time. I visited some sad a**hole there - he said impossible to live there. 

• Sad 3

18 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

Stupid people! I hope they enjoy (and survive) their 20-year stay in Khlong Prem prison.

the Pang Gan is subject of Surat Thani province with its very own prison, also known as "White Tiger" - it is solid concrete fortress that hot like hell during daytime and very uncomfortable during night time. I visited some sad a**hole there - he said impossible to live there. 

39 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Conscripts, such as he would probably be, cannot be sent to fight outside the country during their 12 months military service.

Yes, but they do, Ukrainian forces captured quite a few conscripts in the Kherson district, please inform Mr Putin.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Most of the big cities in the south have their own jails, big old jail in Nakorn si thammerat and ex girlfriend of mine her grand mother had done time in there for drug dealing 555

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

They will most probably serve their sentence in Koh Samui prison but even there the place is overcrowded I knew a guy who did 5 years there he lived on mama noodles during that time .apparently he paid a weekly contribution to avoid getting a bummer . When I lived on Samui I used to drop paperback books off at the time there were around 20 farang prisoners it’s not a nice place that’s for sure

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

I wonder if the sad a**hole thought you were a sad a**hole too?

2 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

I wonder if the sad a**hole thought you were a sad a**hole too?

Nope. His mother called me from abroad begging to bring some stuff to him. So I had to travel from Bangkok and that was not pleasant trip.

Why a**hole? Attitude issue. nuff said.

3 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

I guess these More Runs did not read the instructions on what to do in Thailand, before heading to that Island.  

I do hope they enjoy their stay in prison.  I hear the food and AC is the best in S.E. Asia.

Where is the GoFund Me page....555555.

Steady on, ol' chap, neither robbed an old lady..........🤔

Boy the unlimited visa waivers is really working out well!

Think this is bad, wait till all the bogus DTV people start flooding in for their 1 time medical or dental appointments or a concert they likely will never attend!!!

11 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

According to an old Brit friend who used to hang out in Thailand, and who now lives in Goa, the Israelis pretty much have the illicit drugs trade sewn-up in Goa. It's a place where many young Israelis go after finishing national service.

Yes it was popular with Israelis years back. 

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It worked.  How did you estimate the age of a tattooed woman whose face cannot be seen to be 12?

I think you will find that was an entirely different poster who commented on age, NOT ME.

I would appreciate it if you correct/rescind your comment or at least aim it at the correct poster.

14 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

I guess these More Runs did not read the instructions on what to do in Thailand, before heading to that Island.  

I do hope they enjoy their stay in prison.  I hear the food and AC is the best in S.E. Asia.

Where is the GoFund Me page....555555.

AN labels this a "Popular Post" with 1 Sad and 5 Confused emojis out of a total of 9.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, StandardIssue said:

Drop some X before a haircut appointment, they had an interesting idea, they might have gotten some business from Rave goers. But alas, if you are tourist in Thailand you can't just open up a lemonade stand and expect to do business without some consequences.

Probably a good way, you go to get your hair done for the night out, easy conversation to drift into what you are dealing. 

10 hours ago, Keeps said:

I think you will find that was an entirely different poster who commented on age, NOT ME.

I would appreciate it if you correct/rescind your comment or at least aim it at the correct poster.

You're right, many apologies but, as you responded directly to my question, I'm sure that you can understand how the error was made.

• Thanks 1