Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

Just now, maesariang said:

The Democrats have no good policies.

Yesterday , announced 25,000 dollars toward a new home first time buyers , 6,000 dollar tax break for families, Will be a crackdown on all hidden fees online and restaurants, DNC is tomorrow, I suggest you watch and Vote for her policies , Trump has No agenda but to take Billions from oil companies do they can drill baby drill 

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Yesterday , announced 25,000 dollars toward a new home first time buyers , 6,000 dollar tax break for families, Will be a crackdown on all hidden fees online and restaurants, DNC is tomorrow, I suggest you watch and Vote for her policies , Trump has No agenda but to take Billions from oil companies do they can drill baby drill 

Bad policy. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

I will assure everyone who vote for Kamala, if you have relatives of military age, they will die in a war that will occur because of this woman.  Fact!

From Billy Wilder's One, Two, Three in 1960's Berlin:

Peripetchikoff (the Russian soft-drink commissar): But if I defect, you know what they will do to my family? They will line them up against the wall and shoot them! My wife, and my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law, and my brother-in-law.

[pauses] 

Peripetchikoff : Comrades, let's do it!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Irish star said:

Harris Announced:

25,000 dollars toward a new home first time buyers.

This is her plan to lower housing costs? 

6,000-dollar tax break for families.

Not a tax break, a tax credit so that there is no work requirement. 

Crackdown on all hidden fees online and restaurants

For people that are not smart enough to read. 

DNC is tomorrow. 

I heard there was a major power outage at McCormick Place, and thousands of Harris supporters were trapped on escalators for 3 hours.

5 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I know nothing about NZ except as best I can tell that's where you are a citizen.

So where did you get the idea that I have anything to do with Auckland? I've never said anything about it except in scorn.

Never mind, it's not important if I despise Auckland or not. We have enough problems to go around the entire country.

BTW given this is a thread about Harris and Harris wants to restrict guns in the US, it doesn't work. The last government, rot them, did their best to remove law abiding people's weapons, and all that has happened is that there is more gun violence than ever before, all by criminals that have no problem obtaining guns.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So where did you get the idea that I have anything to do with Auckland? I've never said anything about it except in scorn.

Never mind, it's not important if I despise Auckland or not. We have enough problems to go around the entire country.

BTW given this is a thread about Harris and Harris wants to restrict guns in the US, it doesn't work. The last government, rot them, did their best to remove law abiding people's weapons, and all that has happened is that there is more gun violence than ever before, all by criminals that have no problem obtaining guns.

I thought you were from the U.S.S.R................:huh:

3 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

While some of  De Niro's May 28 remarks were maybe over-the-top as a former New Yorker myself during the time this rings true:

In his most biting comments, De Niro spoke of Trump through the lens of the largely Democratic city whose voters know Trump well and roundly rejected him at the polls.

"We New Yorkers used to tolerate him when he was just another grubby real estate hustler masquerading as a big shot, a two-bit playboy lying his way into the tabloids," he said. "A clown...No one took him seriously. They take him seriously now."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/robert-de-niro-calls-trump-clown-outside-trial-biden-campaign-message-2024-05-28/

Amazing how an actor thinks he knows more than non actors. He was only a tough guy when he was in a movie. He's not even a tough guy in movies any more. Now he makes garbage like the Fokker movies.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Amazing how an actor thinks he knows more than non actors. He was only a tough guy when he was in a movie. He's not even a tough guy in movies any more. Now he makes garbage like the Fokker movies.

Are you envious...........?  🤗

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The left, and in this case Harris, has no desire to enforce existing gun laws, that would require some level of effort, and it would disproportionally affect their constituents negatively. 

Harris-Walz want to defund the police, eliminate cash bail, and take guns away from law abiding citizens. 

About the same percentage of US households now as did fifty years ago and (I believe) is actually trending down.  

5 hours ago, maesariang said:

It is a cold country with a high cost of living.

It's very cold at the moment when it's not raining and then it's just cold. The cost of living is killing any of us without a high income.

Please buy more Kiwifruit. We have loads of KIwifruit and millions of sheep, but not much money, so we need you to enjoy as much yummy Kiwifruit as you can afford. Our lamb is yummy with mint sauce and roast potatoes too.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

At the time I said it was the single dumbest thing a politician had done since Chamberlain denied the bad intentions of the Nazis.

I take issue with that. Chamberlain had to know that Britain had no chance against the best military on the planet, as the British military had been run down to impotence, and he had to buy time to re arm. Had he gone to war with Germany then it'd have been all over for the free nations, IMO.

Even though the army was overwhelmed in France, the airforce had been built up enough to save Britain from invasion.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump created hyper inflation, singlehandedly.

Apparently you have no idea of what real hyper inflation is. Unless inflation is over 50% per month it's just inflation.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hyperinflation.asp

Hyperinflation indicates uncontrollable price increases over a defined period, typically measuring more than 50% per month.

On 8/12/2024 at 12:45 PM, John Drake said:

This is the reason she is going to win. Trump could only beat one Democrat, Biden. Harris can only beat one Republican, Trump. It's clear Harris is insecure, with much to be insecure about. Walz is pretty much a fake at every level. Trump is a terrible person and a worse candidate. Vance, on the other hand, seems quite normal and bright, but I can't accept all his natalist policies and anti-abortion extremism. There is really only one sane alternative, and that is RFKjr. I wish Tulsi was running. She is actually better than RFKjr. Maybe next time. Tulsi has already annihilated Harris in a debate. Tulsi is a fabulous candidate who ran to the aid of her country at a time when Walz was skedaddling in the opposite direction.

Fair comparison and summary. Trump will win IMO, and then it could be a Vance Tulsi ticket on offer at the 2028 elections.

IMO RFKjr should switch to the GOP Party - then he would be a good VP Candidate.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I take issue with that. Chamberlain had to know that Britain had no chance against the best military on the planet, as the British military had been run down to impotence, and he had to buy time to re arm. Had he gone to war with Germany then it'd have been all over for the free nations, IMO.

Even though the army was overwhelmed in France, the airforce had been built up enough to save Britain from invasion.

Apparently you have no idea of what real hyper inflation is. Unless inflation is over 50% per month it's just inflation.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hyperinflation.asp

Hyperinflation indicates uncontrollable price increases over a defined period, typically measuring more than 50% per month.

Okay I get it, thank you for breaking down the difference. What the US is experiencing right now is not hyperinflation, it's just insane inflation. And it started with Trump. There is shared blame here. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

I will assure everyone who vote for Kamala, if you have relatives of military age, they will die in a war that will occur because of this woman.  Fact!

The only two  people afraid of a Woman , I mean 3 Now ,is  Taboo, Trump and Putiny , your outnumbered, suck it up , November 6 , we will stick up on Extra Kleenex for you 3 Cowards , FACT…

Edited by Irish star

If you want America to lose its premier position in the world, you should vote for Harris. She is dumb as a box of hammers which is why she won't debate and wants the questions up front. She will make a series of bad liberal decisions that will flood the country with more and more criminal migrants, will mire the country in debt and increase the deficit dramatically.....with 5 trillion deficit; 45 trillion national debt she will be the death knell of the dollar.

26 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Okay I get it, thank you for breaking down the difference. What the US is experiencing right now is not hyperinflation, it's just insane inflation. And it started with Trump. There is shared blame here. 

Inflation in USA as we speak is 2.89% and is in line with Government economic strategy.

Just now, ChrisKC said:

Inflation in USA as we speak is 2.89% and is in line with Government economic strategy.

No sure how you came up with that, but at 2.89%, inflation is 69% over target. 

9 minutes ago, retarius said:

If you want America to lose its premier position in the world, you should vote for Harris. She is dumb as a box of hammers which is why she won't debate and wants the questions up front. She will make a series of bad liberal decisions that will flood the country with more and more criminal migrants, will mire the country in debt and increase the deficit dramatically.....with 5 trillion deficit; 45 trillion national debt she will be the death knell of the dollar.

Is she a member of your club.....?   :cowboy:

4 minutes ago, retarius said:

Kamala is not stupid, and I would not underestimate her. She did okay against Pense four years ago, and it's not like the moderators are not going to be doing all they can to help her. It's not going to be CNN throwing Biden under the buss again. 

Remember Donna Brazile giving Clinton the questions? 

Remember Candy Crowley lying to help Obama? 

Look for more of the same. 

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Trump will win primarily because the left is pro islam and absolutely destroying themselves with all this anti aamerican rhetoric. They dont even know who our allies are

Where do you read junk like this? Absolute rubbish

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No sure how you came up with that, but at 2.89%, inflation is 69% over target. 

I looked it up before I posted my comment - shame you don't like it!