Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

10 minutes ago, Alpha84 said:

In fact, many non-citizens will have better, clearer and more objective opinions on the subject since they are not directly and/or emotionally involved.

No, they will not. They'll just have opinions that reinforce their own self-interest, which is often in direct odds with American citizens' self interest.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

A reason to vote for Harris, clearly, is the right to abortions. It is the single most reason she is beating Trump right now in polls. 

Agreed. Another excellent reason. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

The fact is that everywhere and every time the abortion has come up as a referendum for a popular vote the anti-abortion side loses. I don't understand why people cannot admit that linking Trump to his supreme court picks who overturned Roe is precisely what has put him and Republicans into a losing position.

I agree with that, but I am not sure what it has to do with anything. If the press was honest, it would be a nonissue. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I agree with that, but I am not sure what it has to do with anything. If the press was honest, it would be a nonissue. 

If the press was honest.....about what?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I support Harris because if a new

Federal  assault weapon ban similar to the legislation that expired in 2004

comes accross her desk she will sign it. 

Well, that will do about nothing, as anyone that knows anything about gun deaths is the US knows. 

She already backpedaled on her mandatory buy-back position, and they're posting picks of stolen valor Walz in hunting garb holding a shotgun. 

The left does not want to do anything about gun deaths any more than the want to do anything about abortion. 

image.jpeg.32f5536e7ac8bcf6bd8e98bfe79d4944.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Is that your wife........?  :unsure:

No I am not married to kamala Harris. I had a great time with your lady when you weren’t looking-thank you!😁

Edited by 0james0
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

No I am not married to kamala Harris. I had a great time with your lady when you weren’t looking-thank you!😁

Yeh, she told me, I dare not tell what she said............:unsure:

• Sad 1

A post has been removed please see the following:

7. Do not quote more than three multiple nested quotes.

Only quote the person you are replying to, and only quote the relevant section that you are discussing.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

You are being very much a gaslighter by acting smug and ignoring all the good responses already given to your questions. 

Others already provided many solid policy based reasons to vote for her. Here are 10 key points that were already mentioned previously:

- Health Care Expansion

- Climate Action

- Criminal Justice Reform

- Women's Rights / Abortion

- Economic Equity

- Racial Justice

- Voting Rights Protection

- Gun Control

- Immigration Reform

- Education

So stop acting coy. The reasons were already made clear and your trolling and misleading now by trying to wind people up and get more and more people to repeat what has already been clearly stated. It's really an immature game you are playing. 

In addition, Vice Presidents can make for great presidents. Many also want a woman now as president. And some want a president with law enforcement and courtroom experience. 

So don't make another rhetorical, windup post about nobody giving any solid reasons. You're really embarrassing yourself, even more so than in your OP. 

These are nice simplistic talking points.  

What does equity even mean?   The same goes for racial justice.

Voting rights protection? Huh? 

What about immigration reform?  

What about education? 

2 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

You are being very much a gaslighter by acting smug and ignoring all the good responses already given to your questions. 

Others already provided many solid policy based reasons to vote for her. Here are 10 key points that were already mentioned previously:

- Health Care Expansion

- Climate Action

- Economic Equity

- Racial Justice

- Gun Control

- Immigration Reform

- Education

So stop acting coy. The reasons were already made clear and your trolling and misleading now by trying to wind people up and get more and more people to repeat what has already been clearly stated. It's really an immature game you are playing. 

In addition, Vice Presidents can make for great presidents. Many also want a woman now as president. And some want a president with law enforcement and courtroom experience. 

So don't make another rhetorical, windup post about nobody giving any solid reasons. You're really embarrassing yourself, even more so than in your OP. 

As I understand it:

- Health Care Expansion

Kamala is on record wanting to give free healthcare to illegal aliens.

- Climate Action

Kamala is on record wanting to shut down the fossil fuel industry, mandate EV and outlaw ICRVs.

Kamala is on record wanting to implement nationwide no-cash bail, reduce sentences and defund police.

Kamala is on record wanting to provide free abortions through the ninth month of pregnancy.

- Economic Equity

Kamala is on record wanting to raise taxes, and is no pretending she want to “give back the tax on tips the Democrats took in the fist place.

- Racial Justice

Reparations

Wants not ID requirements, allowing non-citizens to vote

- Gun Control

Wants to rescind the second amendment

- Immigration Reform

Wants to fast-track citizenship for the ten-twenty million illegal aliens she allowed to flood across the border when she was “Border Czar”, and wants to continue letting millions more in each year.

- Education

She is in the tank for the teachers unions, and will only spend more for less accountability.

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

As I understand it:

- Health Care Expansion

Kamala is on record wanting to give free healthcare to illegal aliens.

- Climate Action

Kamala is on record wanting to shut down the fossil fuel industry, mandate EV and outlaw ICRVs.

Kamala is on record wanting to implement nationwide no-cash bail, reduce sentences and defund police.

Kamala is on record wanting to provide free abortions through the ninth month of pregnancy.

- Economic Equity

Kamala is on record wanting to raise taxes, and is no pretending she want to “give back the tax on tips the Democrats took in the fist place.

- Racial Justice

Reparations

Wants not ID requirements, allowing non-citizens to vote

- Gun Control

Wants to rescind the second amendment

- Immigration Reform

Wants to fast-track citizenship for the ten-twenty million illegal aliens she allowed to flood across the border when she was “Border Czar”, and wants to continue letting millions more in each year.

- Education

She is in the tank for the teachers unions, and will only spend more for less accountability.

That's a scary future, with here leading.

I guess she isn't going to run on her record.  CA Senator 2017-2021, and how's CA doing lately.   A state with human poop warning apps  ..  nuff said.

Along with the rest of the country since in the WH & Border Czar ...  how's that working out for people, highest inflation in 30+ years ...

... That was rhetorical

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KhunLA said:

That's a scary future, with here leading.

I guess she isn't going to run on her record.  CA Senator 2017-2021, and how's CA doing lately.   A state with poop app warnings ..  nuff said.

Along with the rest of the country since in the WH & Border Czar ...  how's that working out for people, highest inflation in 30+ years ...

... That was rhetorical

She can't run on her record as AG. she can't run on her record as Senator (she was judged the most left-wing senator in the country, to the left of Bernie and Harris even), and she can't run on her record as VP. 

She's running a clean slate campaign that is not taking any questions, and the fawning MSM is running interference for her, and stolen valor Walz both. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In 2020, interest on a 30 year fixed was just under 3%, now it’s over 7%. The median home price in the US is about $425K. With 20% down, P & I at 3% is a $ 1,433   per month payment, at 7% that jumps to $2,262. That’s almost a 60% increase in less than four years. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1