Swing Voters beware of the Soros funded agenda involving Media

riclag

4 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Are you implying that Trump and conservatives are planning of getting rid of all regulations for manufacturing and selling baby formulas in the U.S. of A?
That is what the meme implied.  

I am saying that regulations have a very important function, that"s all. not implying anything .

54 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Because the lack of regulations in baby formula in China poisoned 300,000 children in 2008 ! You want to risk that in the US? 

9 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

I am saying that regulations have a very important function, that"s all. not implying anything .

You specifically asked me if I wanted to risk the poisonings of children due to lack of regulations. 

That is a direct question asking me if I wanted to have babies die due to lack of safety regulations for baby formula.  

I have not seen any part of the 2025 thing until today, when I looked for it based on the meme about removing safety regulations for baby formula that the meme said was on page 302.  I read what is written on page 302.  That calls for a reevaluation of regulations.  It does not call for a removal of regulations. 

That meme is a lie!  Do you support a meme that is a lie?  

By the way (BTW), do you know how many pages are in project 2025 tome?  Just curious.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, riclag said:

More radical Soros funded manipulation exposed

By a congressional rep!

Section 310(b)(4) of the Communications Act provides that no radio station license can be held by any corporation that exceeds 25 percent foreign ownership. The Soros groups are asking the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to approve a change in ownership in Audacy without the normal process required by law.

"But instead of going through the usual petition for declaratory ruling process, which would enable the FCC to review and assess those foreign ownership interests as part of its transaction review, the Soros group has asked the FCC to waive that process and put it off until sometime down the road — indicating that those foreign stakeholders will be given ‘special warrants’ in the meantime."

https://roy.house.gov/media/press-releases/rep-roy-sounds-alarm-soros-purchase-radio-giant-audacy

Chip Roy? Are you kidding? He has his head so far up Trumps butt he can't even read  the public application for wavier in accordance with the regulations. If you want to talk foreign influence, lets talk about ten million from Egypt or two billion from the Saudis.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

The majority of TV news media that I watch are the left leaning  ones.   Mainly because someone posts the news segments on youtube. Some people post compilations of the talking heads as well. 

When the left wants some propaganda out there, the left leaning news reporters are in lockstep with the same theme or in  some cases the exact wording.   

Like the recent, "weird" mantra from the left. 

Did you read that article? It's the conservative right wing sites that are spreading misinformation. We've got a member here who thrives on sites like the daily caller, Newsmax, oann, etc. Horrible places for news.

The weird term was used by Walz and reported on by pretty much every news outlet. Woke is a term primarily seen on the right wing media outlets.

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Did you read that article? It's the conservative right wing sites that are spreading misinformation. We've got a member here who thrives on sites like the daily caller, Newsmax, oann, etc. Horrible places for news.

The weird term was used by Walz and reported on by pretty much every news outlet. Woke is a term primarily seen on the right wing media outlets.

So, you have never watched a left leaning news media head tell a lie about something?  They do that you know.

"Dershowitz, through his attorneys, argued that CNN’s editing of his defense and the ensuing conversation on the network resulted in an intentionally “misleading” narrative that caused the cable news"  
e.g.
https://lawandcrime.com/first-amendment/alan-dershowitz-secures-major-procedural-victory-against-cnn-in-defamation-lawsuit/

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

So, you have never watched a left leaning news media head tell a lie about something?  They do that you know.

"Dershowitz, through his attorneys, argued that CNN’s editing of his defense and the ensuing conversation on the network resulted in an intentionally “misleading” narrative that caused the cable news"  
e.g.
https://lawandcrime.com/first-amendment/alan-dershowitz-secures-major-procedural-victory-against-cnn-in-defamation-lawsuit/

This is an argument you will lose. Sure, there are some misleading things on left leaning news outlets. But nothing like you see from the right. Case in point are all the huge lawsuits against Faux News, OANN, Newsmax, etc, for election lies. Stunning anyone falls for it.

Shows what's wrong with the world

37 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

You specifically asked me if I wanted to risk the poisonings of children due to lack of regulations. 

That is a direct question asking me if I wanted to have babies die due to lack of safety regulations for baby formula.  

I have not seen any part of the 2025 thing until today, when I looked for it based on the meme about removing safety regulations for baby formula that the meme said was on page 302.  I read what is written on page 302.  That calls for a reevaluation of regulations.  It does not call for a removal of regulations. 

That meme is a lie!  Do you support a meme that is a lie?  

By the way (BTW), do you know how many pages are in project 2025 tome?  Just curious.  

Jeez man you are the guy that walks into a bar ready to fight no matter what people say you'd be pissed.

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

This is an argument you will lose. Sure, there are some misleading things on left leaning news outlets. But nothing like you see from the right. Case in point are all the huge lawsuits against Faux News, OANN, Newsmax, etc, for election lies. Stunning anyone falls for it.

Shows what's wrong with the world

I cannot make an argument about that.  As I posted earlier, most of the TV news that I see are left wing news, because someone posted it on youtube.   I see some you mentioned like fox, but the ratio is probably for every fox news report I see, I see between (for example) about 15 - 20 cnn news reports.  

I do have this to say, every claim made about the right wing news reports being misleading or lies, can be said of the left wing news.   .   

If you want to argue that only the right lies and misleads, its TV or internet viewers, then you are mistaken. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Jeez man you are the guy that walks into a bar ready to fight no matter what people say you'd be pissed.

Geeze man, you are  the guy that has a snide, denigrating, disparaging, or condescending remark about any one that challenges you or your beliefs. 

Imply that I want babies to die due to lack of regulations and you can't even own up to your own posts.  Take responsibility for what you write.  

BYW, I don't go to bars.  I don't drink alcoholic beverages at all.   

Oh excuse me.  That was a typo,  I meant, BTW!

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Geeze man, you are  the guy that has a snide, denigrating, disparaging, or condescending remark about any one that challenges you or your beliefs. 

Imply that I want babies to die due to lack of regulations and you can't even own up to your own posts.  Take responsibility for what you write.  

Your lack of reading skills are astonishing. I told you I support regulations ! Now don't bother replying with sneers again, your off my radar from now on.

11 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Your lack of reading skills are astonishing. I told you I support regulations ! Now don't bother replying with sneers again, your off my radar from now on.

You refuse to take responsibility for your posts, then you accuse me of just what I said you do.  Make a condescending remark. 

Then tell me not to reply with sneers? Another condesending remark, see which :

sneer
/snir/
noun
plural noun: sneers
  1. a contemptuous or mocking smile, remark, or tone.

You are the king of "sneers" , you refuse to take responsibility for your posts and now, I am off your radar? 

Can I take that to mean, you blocked me?  

I can still see your posts though, right?  I think that's how it works.  

Your posts shows the quality of your character, don't they?
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, radiochaser said:

I cannot make an argument about that.  As I posted earlier, most of the TV news that I see are left wing news, because someone posted it on youtube.   I see some you mentioned like fox, but the ratio is probably for every fox news report I see, I see between (for example) about 15 - 20 cnn news reports.  

I do have this to say, every claim made about the right wing news reports being misleading or lies, can be said of the left wing news.   .   

If you want to argue that only the right lies and misleads, its TV or internet viewers, then you are mistaken. 

CNN is an ok media outlet unless you fall for Trump's lies, which are amplified by dodgy sites and people on the right.

I NEVER watch live news. Never

Babies dying due to lack of regulations? Really?

You refuse to take responsibility for your posts, then you accuse me of just what I said you do.  Make a condescending remark. 

Then tell me not to reply with sneers? Another condesending remark, see which :

sneer
/snir/

noun
plural noun: sneers
  1. a contemptuous or mocking smile, remark, or tone.

You are the king of "sneers" , you refuse to take responsibility for your posts and now, I am off your radar? 

Can I take that to mean, you blocked me?  

I can still see your posts though, right?  I think that's how it works.  

Your posts shows the quality of your character, don't they?

Steady on, ol' chap......🧐

We are not in school.........:neus:

3 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Instead of posting do some research. I was alive when this happened and I'm guessing you where to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal#:~:text=300%2C000 affected children were identified,related to the contaminated milk.

From 2008? Really? How about the thousands who died due to covid misinformation? And still are. Fueled by Trump and his sycophants

This influence on the U.S. political system has caused speculation about his control over politicians and elections for many years. Some fear this acquisition could be used as a campaign tool at the local and regional levels or to influence the upcoming 2024 election”.

from the OP article:

Soros with his radical Marxist organizations controlling a couple hundred radio stations throughout the heartland! Controlling  what is said, who says it ,when its said!

Bad enough the left controls ,the MSM !

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

This influence on the U.S. political system has caused speculation about his control over politicians and elections for many years. Some fear this acquisition could be used as a campaign tool at the local and regional levels or to influence the upcoming 2024 election”.

from the OP article:

Soros with his radical Marxist organizations controlling a couple hundred radio stations throughout the heartland! Controlling  what is said, who says it ,when its said!

Where is that in the original article?

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

from the OP article:

And you are ok with what Sinclair did? Really? A bit one-sided I'd say.

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/02/sinclair-tv-disinformation-conservative-news

TV giant known for rightwing disinformation doubles down on its national news agenda
This article is more than 1 month old

Media analysts say Sinclair, known for anchors reciting script in lockstep, promotes conservative talking points

Sinclair, one of the largest owners of US television stations, has established itself as an influential player in the conservative movement by using trusted local news channels to spread disinformation and manipulated video of Joe Biden, media analysts say.

The company, which gained notoriety in 2018 for requiring local anchors across the country to read the same segment, has since created a national news show that produces stories distributed to its stations – often at the expense of local news coverage, the experts say.

@riclag read this

Extreme Indeed , funding sources to purchase  radio communication networks with his thirst to push radical leftists propaganda!

“To conservatives like Scott Walter who have long tracked the philanthropy of Soros, his giving has grown increasingly extreme — a departure, according to Walter, from Soros’s promotion of democratic values across the globe. Walter, president of the Washington, D.C.-based Capital Research Center think tank, said Soros's outfit is “now closer to supporting tyranny than undermining it.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-kingmaker-of-chaos-george-soros-s-failed-experiments-threaten-his-kingdom/ar-AA1ovOrY

28 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Where is that in the original article?

That part you put in bold  are some of  my words .Marxist , heartland,radical, the W’s questions and the last sentence bad enough…
The words above the Op article are from the op article.

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

That part you put in bold  are some of  my words .Marxist , heartland,radical, the W’s questions and the last sentence bad enough…
The words above the Op article are from the op article.

And you are ok with Sinclair? Hmmmm....

49 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

From 2008? Really? How about the thousands who died due to covid misinformation? And still are. Fueled by Trump and his sycophants

Its about baby formula, not covid although in both China has a major role. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

He sounds scary. Like a boogeymen. Lucky Rupert is there to save us and tell us the truth. 

Exactly what the guy said in the article 

Scary !

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-kingmaker-of-chaos-george-soros-s-failed-experiments-threaten-his-kingdom/ar-AA1ovOrY

Dont you guys think your ideology ( left)

Controls enough of the media?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-bias-left-study/

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Scary !

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-kingmaker-of-chaos-george-soros-s-failed-experiments-threaten-his-kingdom/ar-AA1ovOrY

You keep ignoring Sinclair. Very one-sided, but typical of Trump supporters. They hate the truth and love alternative facts. 😟

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

Scary !

It's an opinion piece from the Washington Examiner! One of the most dodgy sites out there!

Bizarre