Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

7 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

'The reported crowd size' no official figures.

One thing for sure that trump rallys are all his supporters, I don't think the same can be said for Harris.

Official crowd sizes done by officials are also estimates based on something like a photo or a police officers rough guess... and even if it was official, you would say you did not believe the them... which is basically says you... have your opinion and anything that does not agree is rejected.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mdr224 said:

Im completely impartial and see things for what it is.

Fair enough

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

The left is completely out of touch

Contradicted and made a fool of yourself. Zero credibility..

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Hello new bloke, can you explain your post more fully, please...:thumbsup:

The left seems to want to distance themselves with our ally, israel, to support the iran backed terrorist group hamas that is using palestinians as meat shields

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Definitely not the same as going into when it was 2016 election and he was new on the scene, bombastic projected anger at the other tribe - so they loved him.... now he is declining and boring... and not so new...

On the other side, Biden was declining and it was looking like an electoral failure... so people were so depressed when it came to the election... then he was pushed out that was not mentally declining and there was exuberance and it is showing - in large part because she was able to speak coherently and they their tribe seems to be in ascendancy...  I was sort of hoping both of them would keel over dead during the early campaign... because it was always a possible outcome.

Trump will not pull out... it is not in his personality... so that is going to help Democrats.

Edited by bkkcanuck8
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I care about some d!ckhead that increases my chances of getting infected by refusing to get vaccinated, or wear a mask, in the name of personal freedom.

The only comfort I get is the fact unvaccinated people are about 6 times more likely to need an ICU. Even then, they are selfishly crowding out non-Covid patients.

It's like the morons who refuse to wear a helmet on a motorbike, then expect everyone to help them when they become paraplegics.

<deleted> your personal freedom.

Forcing drugs onto people is fascism. Hitler did that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Thanks for confirming your level of reasoning.

If i believed everything the government and media told me i guess i would be like most americans then. Completely oblivious as to why a carton of eggs in america costs 3x more than it did last year

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Believing in unqualified  imbeciles posting on YouTube and X, in preference to peer-reviewed medical science, is stupid.

Tell me, have you been vaccinated for polio, TB, typhoid, tetanus, hepatitis and cholera? Is your body still an unsullied temple?

Excess carbs kill more people. Stop reading leftist websites.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Well done.....you're doing very well.

My wife speaks five languages.....I struggle with just English.

You're putting up a pretty good fight.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Deservedly so. COVID vaccines were about 90% effective in preventing people becoming seriously ill.

By your logic, a person working in the health profession, with a much higher probability of infection and transmission, should be free to do so.

That proposition is as dumb as a can of soup.

Not buying bitcoin, solana and ethereum is dumb. Obsessing over Trump and vaccines is dumb. Each to their own.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

Here is the formula: Bitcoin multiplied by the ignorance of Trump cult members equals Harris wins the presidential election in less than 3 months from now.

Trump will spend the rest of his life fighting federal criminal cases in the courts and the USA will have its first female president. And Trump will no longer get any media attention unless he has to appear in court.

The cult followers will then be devoid of their pathetic man-god and hopefully will still be able to find the anecdote so they can pick up the pieces and try to function as normal humans again.

How did millions of people even get hypnotized in the first place by a crazed old fool who is a convicted criminal, sex offender, insurrectionist, wannabe dictator, has the intellect of a handball, and who only cares about himself is beyond human comprehension. It's really such a pity. 

You got some pent up anger there haven't you, that last paragraph highlights your derangement.

The media needs trump to keep going. Same as AN.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1