Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

Trump has 80 days left in his political career. The problem is that he loses valuable time when he says something stupid that causes chaos in the news cycle.

Or a gaffes like saying he was in North Carolina when he was in Pennsylvania.

Sorry, some of you foreigners may not know the difference.

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

Beavis: Heh heh, hey Butthead, did you hear that Trump called Kamala a fascist, Marxist and a communist?

Butthead: Uh huh huh, yeah, that’s like... three things, dumba*s. How can you be all of those at once?

Beavis: Yeah, yeah, heh, it’s like calling someone a, uh, vegetarian carnivore. Doesn’t make sense, dude.

Butthead: Maybe he just likes big words,

Beavis. Like, uh, what’s that word again? Oh yeah, confused.

Beavis: Heh heh, yeah. Confused and stuff.

Butthead: Heh heh, what an idiot.

And you, the MSM, Democrats all refer to Trump as Hitler, facist, dictator.. so what's you point?

1 minute ago, stoner said:

what ?

Inflation is the printing of dollars. The more dollars are printed the less theyre worth. Eventually people will realize that their dollars are worth less and will buy bitcoin to save their purchasing power, thus increasing the price of bitcoin. This will go on until hyperinflation of the dollar

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump has 80 days left in his political career. The problem is that he loses valuable time when he says something stupid that causes chaos in the news cycle.

Or a gaffes like saying he was in North Carolina when he was in Pennsylvania.

Sorry, some of you foreigners may not know the difference.

Like he did in 2016.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I care about some d!ckhead that increases my chances of getting infected by refusing to get vaccinated, or wear a mask, in the name of personal freedom.

The only comfort I get is the fact unvaccinated people are about 6 times more likely to need an ICU. Even then, they are selfishly crowding out non-Covid patients.

It's like the morons who refuse to wear a helmet on a motorbike, then expect everyone to help them when they become paraplegics.

<deleted> your personal freedom.

Exactly the answer expected! Personal freedoms, but only when it suits.

You know the vaccine didn't stop people from becoming infected right? It supposedly eased the symptoms

So anyone not taking the vaccine wouldn't have made a single difference to your chances of catching it.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Official crowd sizes done by officials are also estimates based on something like a photo or a police officers rough guess... and even if it was official, you would say you did not believe the them... which is basically says you... have your opinion and anything that does not agree is rejected.

No, after so many lies about trump being exposed and  negative reporting , I take anything said about him with a pinch of salt.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

No, after so many lies about trump being exposed and  negative reporting , I take anything said about him with a pinch of salt.

Top three lies in your opinion?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

@luckymitchell @maesariang @mdr224 are all malignantly obsessed with Trump and can't refrain from constantly posting Trump propaganda to try and protect their childish man-god in a way that defies any normalcy or common sense. So which one of you really is @susanlea?

Obsessed... projection much. You joined a month ago and have done nothing but rant about Trump daily.

you just showed you obsession in this comment. It a shame the acronym is banned, because that is you to a tee!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Exactly the answer expected! Personal freedoms, but only when it suits.

You know the vaccine didn't stop people from becoming infected right? It supposedly eased the symptoms

So anyone not taking the vaccine wouldn't have made a single difference to your chances of catching it.

"You know the vaccine didn't stop people from becoming infected right".

Not true. It hasn't been proven to stop infection, which is far from the same as your claim.

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1824933394335117653

"And then I walk in, and speak for 15 minutes, and leave. I don't know... Would that be ok, North Carolina?" Trump asked the attendees of his rally located in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

Oops.

Look at the first reply and the attached video, you will see a packed audience. You should read further than the headlines.

Doh!

4 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Obsessed... projection much. You joined a month ago and have done nothing but rant about Trump daily.

you just showed you obsession in this comment. It a shame the acronym is banned, because that is you to a tee!

You seem to be obsessed with defending the indefensible.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Definitely not the same as going into when it was 2016 election and he was new on the scene, bombastic projected anger at the other tribe - so they loved him.... now he is declining and boring... and not so new...

On the other side, Biden was declining and it was looking like an electoral failure... so people were so depressed when it came to the election... then he was pushed out that was not mentally declining and there was exuberance and it is showing - in large part because she was able to speak coherently and they their tribe seems to be in ascendancy...  I was sort of hoping both of them would keel over dead during the early campaign... because it was always a possible outcome.

Trump will not pull out... it is not in his personality... so that is going to help Democrats.

You say its boring, his supporters dont.