Do you hold hands with your paid companion?

If the paid or not paid companion does it right, then she does whatever you want her to do.

I was told there is something like a girlfriend experience and a movie star experience.

Maybe you want to go to dinner with her and you want that she behaves like the loving girlfriend. Maybe it makes you feel good, or you want that your neighbor thinks you are the hero that you found such a lovely girl or whatever.

And if you are alone with her maybe you want that she performs like that girl in your favorite video. And maybe after you are exhausted you want to cuddle with her.

Whatever.

Do what makes you feel good.

Personally, I had girls, and I walked with her hand in hand. And I had other who I didn't want near me - someone might see me and think bad about me. It all depends. Don't overthink it. Just do it. 

The question could also be: Do you like it if your paid companion smiles at you?

Do you like it when she tells you that you are such a great lover, nobody did it just like you?

Or do you prefer that she looks at you with this "do I really have to see that guy naked" face? And afterwards: Your finished already? I didn't feel anything.

7 hours ago, jvs said:

In my case if there are a lot of (single)women around the gf will latch onto me.

This one is taken!

I kind of like it that way.

Better then some i guess.

822912216_Muslimewiththreewiveslol.jpg.c79492a3a655d85afa174d08ece9c470.jpg

Thanks for idea !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

It depends what you and your companion look like together.Everybody likes to see attractive young lovers hand in hand.Nobody wants to see a tubby Pattaya bloke invariably tattooed grasping the hand of a bored young Isaan working girl.

On the other hand I rather like seeing the same kind of Pattaya sexpat waddling along with a Thai companion of similar age and weight and indifferent looks.Clearly they have something meaningful going.As Pascal said,

“The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of... We know the truth not only by the reason, but by the heart.”

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Maestro said:
10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

If the girl genuinely likes you then holding hands makes sense, but if its fake then it's worthless, same as LTs, fake hugging in bed, pointless

What do you mean with LT?

Lieutenants.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jayboy said:

On the other hand I rather like seeing the same kind of Pattaya sexpat waddling along with a Thai companion of similar age and weight and indifferent looks.Clearly they have something meaningful going.

Something meaningful. Wow.

Why is it so difficult for some people to accept that there are also happy couples with a big age difference? 

Only because you can't comprehend it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why is it so difficult for some people to accept that there are also happy couples with a big age difference? 

You are right I am married 21 years to my Thai wife and we still hold hands sometimes. And no I don't pay my wife makes more money than I do.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, maesariang said:

How do you know if they were unshaven?

Seen his 5 oclock shadow. Horrible. Wearing booty shorts with like a dude booty holding hands with a crew cut muscle dude wearing a Bundswehr Eagle logo wifebeater. One of the most bizarre things I have personally witnessed and it traumatized me. I still remember it, at Chatuchak market maybe in 2017. I might even have a pic. Im shuddering right now.

• Haha 1

If I see someone like the OP or other intimidated white woman with stink eye I will hold hands and also caress her buttocks and give her a general feel up, stick my tongue in her ear etc. and tell her to look like she is about to cry.

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

My wife always holds my hand when we are out.....................and I see younger Thais doing the same.

Grown adults should not hold hands no matter if it is your wife, girlfriend or someone rented - it is pathetic.

Hand holding is for young teenage kids. Whenever I see adults doing it I just feel cringe, it is horrible.

• Sad 3

45 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Grown adults should not hold hands no matter if it is your wife, girlfriend or someone rented - it is pathetic.

Hand holding is for young teenage kids. Whenever I see adults doing it I just feel cringe, it is horrible.

Nonsense, my sis and bil are both in their eighties have 3 kids and still hold hands.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

I'm not so sure of that...   

I visited friends recently and we walked to the pub... Their parents (late 70's) were with us...  

... as we walked, they (the parents) were holding hands - I thought it quite pleasant.

Meanwhile I walked chatting with my mate, wife walked chatting to each other and kids were 10m ahead gabbling away.... 

I mentioned this to my wife who pointed out that while we don't hold hands she does in fact hold or rather put her hand through my elbow (while my hand is in my pocket)... its only when we are on stairs, or steps, crossing a road etc that I'll take her hand.... 

It seems to work...  In larger cities etc, this is usually because the handbag is placed between us....  Or if in Bangkok, we'll probably not hold hands or arms etc...  

I think its instinct and depends where we are.... in much the same way I'll move my wallet into my front pocket without thinking as I enter a busier area of town or go on the sky train etc.

So... I say, just do what feels naturally....   Sit facing the entrance in a restaurant, she sits down before you do, if she gets up to go to the bathroom, get up too (scan the room a little, see all is ok, nothing serious just a glance), ensure her valubles are safe becasue she will have left her phone hanging off the back of a chair...   let her goe through doors before you do, with you pushing it open for her, but only if you know whats on the other side, otherwise you enter first, scan the room, then bring her into the the room holding the door open for her.... 

... you walk on the road side of her (or the side of perceived greater danger) etc etc...

(seems excessive to write all this down - but IMO, its simple basics)... 

All should be habit by now...   and done without thought.

Meanwhile in other aspects, she does most of the driving (as I can't be bothered), I go out when I want, she goes out when she wants, we go out together when we want, either as a couple of as a family.... 

But one thing we don't do... is walk around a shopping mall in Bangkok, or the UK hand in hand....  we never have even when we were young.....  but I won't judge those who do - they are just different, thats all.....    

But....  I'm not missing the point of the thread - holding hands with a bar girl (long time, short time, extra long time or whatever you want to call it)....   thats up to them... it perhaps seems like they are putting on a pantomime of pretence when most people can see through the facade.....  

.... I can't say that it matters at to anyone at all, not even the couple in questions. 

14 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

My mum is 89. If we go out shopping, etc. we link or hold hands. My wife is 52, if we go shopping, etc. we link or hold hands. My daughter is 13, if we go shopping, etc. we link or hold hands.

Cringe away!

Three replies disagreeing with me - seems I am in the minority then. Still I think hand holding for adults is just weird. Hand holding your kids - absolutely! Teenagers holding hands, yes! But adults? Nah, cringe cringe.

The occasional arm over the shoulder is fine, the occasional arm locking, fine. Hand holding, no no no.

Just personal opinion, no right or wrong, I just don't like it.

17 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Nonsense, my sis and bil are both in their eighties have 3 kids and still hold hands.

Not "nonsense". I just shared my opinion, if you disagree that is fine and I respect that - it's an opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Then there are just the looks,....  Asean Women look younger than their Western male counterparts... 

When I've been away in the wilds somewhere, camping, skiing, away at work, unshaven for a few weeks, unkempt, the odd nasal hair of record breaking length, those one or two antennae like eyebrow hairs that mean I can walk safely in the dark and pick up anything I'm about to walk into, months well beyond a back, crack & Sac, crusty nails etc....      

.... and then return to my while, who in the meantime has... 

Spent every morning in the gym, Yoga, spinning, Pilates (often double seasons), dresses like she invented style.... has had her daily facial treatments, spa treatments, carotone cream, slept with a mask on, used Hyaluronic Acid serum daily  (which I swear has jizz in it)... takes NMN, various vitamins, (B and D, Calcium)... etc.... 

She looks 30 years old.... and there I am looking about 60 years old... 

Then I sort my shyte out, have a shave, trim up, use all her creams etc... get back into the vitamins etc...   and start to look closer to a healthy and fit 40 year old... although others may suggest 50... 

In truth the age gap is 3 years - but she always looks younger than 40... I'll always look older than 40...  

... in 20 years time I'll look older than 50 and so will she !!!...    thats just the nature of the aging beast....   Maybe we'll start holding hands when we go for a stroll then.

There used to be a bar in Phnom Penh where when you entered there would be 3 or 4 girls immediately surround you, your pants would be down to your knees and they'd be passing your little friend around so you could pick one. Hand holding? pfft. How sad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Hand holding? pfft. How sad.

Looking through the comments seems to be a lot of sad people here 😂

I even had to report hostile replies I've received, now removed. 

Maybe its an immature thing. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1