Shocking survey reveals Thai government’s trust crisis

Yes it is frustrating, but, could be worse, look at Burma! My own country ain't much better. Don't trust any of them in power because, aside from the blatant graft, there's only a finite amount of money that has to be in more than one place and the bs that goes along with that facade. The monetary system is the corruptor of all!

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Good at least hopefully they start to know what they have to change

There is nothing that can be changed, it's the same the whole world over, nobody likes their own government because everybody knows no matter what form of government one has it's a farce, a government is never really in charge as the strings are pulled elsewhere, I'm just surprised that the average Thai knows this.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

You’re all corrupt how can you trust any of them look at the new Prime Minister her father was a crook left the country 15 years fly backs and his private expensive jet. He’s a hero now her aunt she fled the country a day before the verdict. She’s a thief and now she’s in there supposedly p.m. but really knows she’s putting all the strings here state of affairs in Thailand TIT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Can't wait for the next elections ... 3 more years ... the present unelected rulers will do a lot of damage to the country in this time frame ...

A new election will mean nothing, the military and Mr. Golden Boots will still control the population and Money. IMO

Not a surprise whenever you as a Foreigner have to deal with any Government entity, it is very hard work and frustrating not all the time to be fair but if you want a decision, it is worse than watching grass grow. 

Thais are terribly xenophobic and dealing with a foreigner you can see them moving around to avoid dealing with you . 

Generally the Thai public are far better, but put them in a position of authority then the sloping shoulders and lack of customer service shows through , ,but do not get  me started on the Royal Thai Police . 

Edited by Nicholas Paul KNIGHT

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

• Pheu Thai Party: 94%
  • Bhumjaithai Party: 92.57%
  • United Thai Nation Party: 85.94%
  • Palang Pracharath Party: 85.83%
  • Chart Thai Pattana Party: 83.38%
  • Democrat Party: 82.20%
  • Prachachart Party: 81.14%
  • People’s Party: 68.07%

Shocking! I tell ya, shocking!