2 Chinese women and foreign-Thai couple clash in Phuket mall - video

snoop1130

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

COVER-PIC-16.jpg

Police are searching for a foreign man and his Thai wife after two Chinese women accused the couple of physically assaulting them outside a shopping mall in Phuket.

The Chinese woman named Wu and her daughter named Jang filed a complaint at Wichit Police Station in Phuket on Tuesday, August 20, after an altercation with the foreign man and his Thai wife at the shopping mall. They also provided the police with a video showing part of the argument as evidence.

In the video, Wu and Jang were seen attempting to stop the couple from leaving the mall. The Chinese nationals were heard complaining to the couple in both English and Chinese. The couple continued to walk out of the mall, accusing the Chinese women of tearing the man’s shirt while they were pulling it.

ThaiRath reported that Wu accidentally bumped into the foreign man while walking in the mall with her daughter and apologised to him. However, the foreign man allegedly responded with vulgar language, prompting Wu and Jang to become angry and try to stop the couple to have the matter addressed by police.

During questioning by the police, Jang stated that she pulled the foreign man’s shirt, causing him to kick her in the leg, resulting in a wound and bruise. Her mother, Wu, came to her aid, but the Thai woman allegedly pushed her to the ground.

Jang reported that the couple left the mall in a taxi, which she was able to identify by its registration plate, ณข 3373. She then asked her Thai husband to take her to Vachira Phuket Hospital for a medical examination before reporting the incident to the police.

Jang’s Thai husband admitted that both parties physically assaulted each other during the incident. He noted that the foreign man should not have reacted rudely, as his mother-in-law already apologised.

Police are now searching for the foreign-Thai couple to summon them for questioning. ThaiRath also urged the couple to come forward and share their side of the story.

Many Thai netizens commented under the video shared by the Facebook page โหดจัง จังหวัดภูเก็ต (which means “So brutal, Phuket province”), stating that they have often been bumped into by Chinese nationals, who usually walk in groups and block the way for others.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via ThaiRath

Source: The Thaiger 2024-08-22

Cigna Banner (500x100) (1).png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

Why are they Chinese and the other foreigner? I thought all non Thai were foreigners.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Is this for me?  That's what I was saying.  The Chinese people bumped into the Brit, then attacked him when he swore at them.

I think this was his mistake.

• Confused 1

That's the problem the Chinese think they own the World,

not quite yet , Thailand, Cambodia maybe ..who do you think the

police will side with , got to keep the Chinese happy.

regards worgeordie

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

If there is one thing that cheeses me off more than anything on this board is loudmouth people using the mantra ' blacklist and deport '

If you don’t like it then go home.

My post was badly worded as you are not the only one who misunderstood what I was saying.

i meant deport the Chinese women and that nasty Brit.

Not us upper class types 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Baz Erckens said:

From my experience, the Chinese are generally feeling entitled walking like the pavement belongs to them. Not inching a mm. So, my guess is that dude just didn't inch either and they bumped their shoulder into each other. The guy was OK with it, but the entitled Chinese women were offended because they intrinsically believe he has to make way for them. Just my theory. 😄

And now both parties get to spend hours at the police station, giving statements, making apologies, and taking a group photo.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He noted that the foreign man should not have reacted rudely, as his mother-in-law already apologised.

I don't see an apology from the Chinese woman. All I see is someone screeching like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...one of own (Brit) ... Deport and blacklist the lot of them".

That would also get you deported or are you one of the special Britons who should be excluded from your own proposed deportation?!

Sounded Scottish or maybe Welsh!

👮‍♂️🙈🐒😁😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, gargamon said:

Crazy Chinese woman. At one early point she says give me money. Then says wait for police. I would have walked away too and responded similarly if she tore my shirt.

Probably saw dollar signs the minute he swore, forgetting that her bumping into him and then attacking him afterwards would likely take away any chance of compensation for hurt feelings...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baz Erckens said:

From my experience, the Chinese are generally feeling entitled walking like the pavement belongs to them. Not inching a mm. So, my guess is that dude just didn't inch either and they bumped their shoulder into each other. The guy was OK with it, but the entitled Chinese women were offended because they intrinsically believe he has to make way for them. Just my theory. 😄

They walk like they own the concrete. Drop the shoulder then keep walking. Bye bye. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lancelot01 said:

Why are they Chinese and the other foreigner? I thought all non Thai were foreigners.

Most likely because the nationality of 2 has been established and not of the other one.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

The vast majority of British in Thailand are racist imbeciles. 

But the Chinese are worst. 

Thats like a generalisation that the vast majority of posters on this forum are idiotic imbeciles - but posting evidence clearly suggest its just a few with dumb opinions !!  :whistling:

Edited by richard_smith237

On 8/23/2024 at 11:50 AM, Scouse123 said:

If there is one thing that cheeses me off more than anything on this board is loudmouth people using the mantra ' blacklist and deport '

You do not know the full story, you have heard one side only, but you rush to judgement.

Then you use generalisations and stereotypes to describe British tourists, which is wrong on every level.

There are many decent, kind, hard-working, friendly and good British people in this country.

Yet you wish to rubbish an entire race, based on circumstantial evidence and guesswork.

Finally, get it through your skull, you have no power whatsoever to implement immigration policies regarding deportation and blacklisting.

That is a matter for the relevant Thai authorities once they are in possession of all the facts.

"Why can't we all just get along "  your words.

Well, it's a bit difficult and made even more so, with people like you rushing to judgement and spouting nonsense when not knowing the full facts.

You only need to look as far as the name of the poster to realise nothing within said post is of any intelligence or meaning... Its simply idiotic puerile bumf of a halfwit posting to trigger reaction... 

Frankly, I'm surprised anyone still even bothers acknowledging the fools existence, let alone respond to him. 

• Like 1