Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

8 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Not necessarily. There are Republicans that don't support either candidate. You can still be a Republican without being a Trump supporter and without supporting a Democrat either. Many people from both sides of the aisle have expressed not having an interest in either candidate. 

So the only Republicans that are not: Trumptards, Trumpkins, Trumpsters, Trumpanzees, Trumpets, MAGAts and/or are cult followers of Trump, are all Harris supporters or don't vote at all, that it?

How about Jill Stein or Cornell West? 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Far better place? Ya gotta be kidding me. He's divided America. Horrible person

I said the World, not just lil ol U S A...

Kidding no, you think the World is better right now? What you been Smoking?? Wow you guys are like living in another dimension... Anyway does not really matter... M A G A !!

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So the only Republicans that are not: Trumptards, Trumpkins, Trumpsters, Trumpanzees, Trumpets, MAGAts and/or are cult followers of Trump, are all Harris supporters or don't vote at all, that it?

How about Jill Stein or Cornell West? 

Don't know, don't care. These are just generalizations. I'm not obsessed.

10 minutes ago, Lokie said:

I said the World, not just lil ol U S A...

Kidding no, you think the World is better right now? What you been Smoking?? Wow you guys are like living in another dimension... Anyway does not really matter... M A G A !!

Stock market is up. People are employed. Covid is a bit under control. What's wrong?

Turn off the divisive right wing media outlets

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Don't know, don't care. These are just generalizations. I'm not obsessed.

Then why respond? I'm just trying to get the lingo down. You (non-extreme) leftists are always changing the language. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2024 at 11:08 PM, RSD1 said:

Looks like Trump just pulled out of the September 10th debate, the only scheduled debate he had with Harris. Smartest thing Trump could ever do rather than get destroyed in the debate and do even further harm to his ailing campaign. 🐥🐣🐓🐔🐤

A classic Gaslighting experience. If Trump has not yet agreed to the tenets of the debate, there was no debate to "pull out of," as you wrote. 

To insinuate that K Harris was going to destroy him is also the perfect case of gaslighting. Or is it wishful thinking?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Gobbler said:

A classic Gaslighting experience. If Trump has not yet agreed to the tenets of the debate, there was no debate to "pull out of," as you wrote. 

To insinuate that K Harris was going to destroy him is also the perfect case of gaslighting. Or is it wishful thinking?

Call it what you like. Whatever it is/was it was good for a giggle, yet it developed into a mosh pit of obsessed sycophants. But if it bothers you then just ignore it. Your choice. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

there was no debate to "pull out of," as you wrote. 

That's factually not true though. They had both previously agreed to the Sept 10 debate and it was Trump who was wavering in his social media post. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

That's factually not true though. They had both previously agreed to the Sept 10 debate and it was Trump who was wavering in his social media post. 

Was it no fraidy-cat Harris that wanted to change the rules? 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Just wondering who's "gaslighting" who? btw thank you for the warning to innocent folks who might volunteer their time to assist Dems Abroad event. Just to show what good samaritan you are...

48 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

I watched. She seems to have done quite nicely here. It was a skewering.

Too bad Tulsi G, aka MAGA Joan of Arc, never got a chance to grab these guys gonads and give as good a tug as Kamala did...but to end up in GOP closet shelf as one of Trump favorite "washed-up has-been wannabees." Quel dommage!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

A few fun facts since Biden has been President:

Economy is booming. 

Equity markets are at all-time highs.  

Unemployment got as low as 3.4%, lowest since 1969. 

During Biden’s first two years in office, the U.S. economy added approximately 12 million jobs. This is one of the fastest paces of job growth in U.S. history.

I think those who support Trump better be careful what they wish for. Based on the economic policies that Trump is campaigning on, he could do a lot of things that would reverse the success of the economy and send inflation shooting back up.

So why is Harris trying to distance herself from the administration? 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, RSD1 said:

A few fun facts since Biden has been President:

Economy is booming. 

Equity markets are at all-time highs.  

Unemployment got as low as 3.4%, lowest since 1969. 

During Biden’s first two years in office, the U.S. economy added approximately 12 million jobs. This is one of the fastest paces of job growth in U.S. history.

I think those who support Trump better be careful what they wish for. Based on the economic policies that Trump is campaigning on, he could do a lot of things that would reverse the success of the economy and send inflation shooting back up.

And the facts to show what Harris has achieved as VP, what has she accomplished?  

As for your Biden facts above - heres one fact my US Trackers fund has lost 8% profit since Biden got in, so dont know where you get your facts from, mines in my pocket Real Life, 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Lokie said:

And the facts to show what Harris has achieved as VP, what has she accomplished?  

As for your Biden facts above - heres one fact my US Trackers fund has lost 8% profit since Biden got in, so dont know where you get your facts from, mines in my pocket Real Life, 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/26/kamala-harris-vice-president-accomplishments/74534954007/

I am 1000 percent sure you will claim Fluff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lokie said:

Read your link... Nothing substantial in it, is that really the best display of what this person has done as VP - Show us what ya got kid !

Specifically that was response to VP accomplishments. Do also want those prior?

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1