Gen. McMaster's plistering account of the Trump White House

12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

McMaster describes meetings in the Oval Office as "exercises in competitive sycophancy"

Competitive sycophancy.

One assumes Trump will get that added as a trial event in the 2028 Olympics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Nothing will bite on the Maga cult, even after many of Trumps earlier key workers have told their story about worling for him in the White House. 

Other  key players who tells their experience about  with Trump in the white house is

John Bolton, Rex Tillerson, Steve Bannon, Cassidy Hutchinson, James Mattis and John Kelly 

Trump and his supporters just call them losers or RINOs. Childish terms.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

I don't think there is a word 'plistering'....when I type it into the search engine I gat 'blistering' or 'plastering'. 

Cut and paste got screwed up. I tried to fix it but couldn't. Sorry

On 8/27/2024 at 2:46 AM, Roo Island said:

Until now, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster has held his fire about his stint in the Trump White House. McMaster served with distinction in key American conflicts of the past decades: the Gulf War, the Iraq War and the war in Afghanistan, but as McMaster recounts in his new book, "At War with Ourselves: My Tour of Duty in the Trump White House," in some ways, his most challenging tour as a soldier was his last one: serving as the national security adviser to a notoriously mercurial president.

In his blistering, insightful account of his time in the Trump White House, McMaster describes meetings in the Oval Office as "exercises in competitive sycophancy" during which Trump's advisers would flatter the president by saying stuff like, "Your instincts are always right" or, "No one has ever been treated so badly by the press." Meanwhile, Trump would say "outlandish" things like, "Why don't we just bomb the drugs?" in Mexico or, "Why don't we take out the whole North Korean Army during one of their parades?"

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/25/politics/mcmaster-trump-book-account

Democrat voter hates Trump.