Jardiance for diabetics in bangkok?

mell

Where can I buy jardiance in bangkok at a reasonable price? Has anyone bought it online through any bangkok pharmacy ie medisafe etc. and what is the cost? Thank you

The online pharmacies tend to be rather expensive.  You would be better to contact the likes of PB Pharmacy and Diamond Pharmacy.  Both have large operations with relatively cheap prices.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Jardiance is still, I believe, under patent so less expensive formulations are simply not yet available.
I get mine, as prescribed, from my regional provincial hospital ( in Samut Prakan) which I believe dispenses at or near cost.

One tablet of Jardiance Duo daily compares favorably to four injections of insulin plus one or two additional tablets, especially considering the requirements of keeping insulin under refrigeration and uncertainty about how it has been stored before acquiring it.  Defo got a couple of substandard vials in the past.

Sometimes convenience is worth the price.

• Thanks 1

Siam Pharmacy in Korat , Great outfit , they are on Line , you order delivery in 2 days , they speak English, I’m in Pattaya but lived in Korat Stellar Reviews , and I’m running out myself   So I will be contacting them 

IMG_3232.png

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

The online pharmacies tend to be rather expensive.  You would be better to contact the likes of PB Pharmacy and Diamond Pharmacy.  Both have large operations with relatively cheap prices.

Siam has great prices, my Entresto was 3,000 I got it for 50 dollars , English spoken , Jardiance is expensive I only take a half one everyday 

If you go near Siriraj Hospital there is a cluster of pharmacies they are that my Thai friends where are the cheapest around. Some of them are chain pharmacies, like Fascino, and are all over town. However the chain pharmacies are not all the same size and do not carry the same drugs. Attached is a photo from the fascino in the Siriraj Hospital area.  Jardiance is sold in 10 pill clusters dependent on the dosage, so in the photo you have the 10 mg and 25 mg dosage and their prices. The price at the end of the column would be your price for a one month supply.

IMG-20240818-WA0001.jpg