Kamala Harris Faces Historical Odds a Sitting VP Has Won Once in 188 years

Social Media

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You stiil believe what yo said that Trump has too much baggage to win?

I realise hope is eternal Harris screws it still a possibility

Depends if Harris is given the questions beforehand. Or if her and Tampon Tim are asked about their prior positions on matters.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Just out of interest, how often has a sitting President who was rejected after losing an election managed to return to the Presidency in a subsequent election?

Just once.  Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th president back in the 1880's and 1890's.

26 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The interview will be massaged and packaged and produced more than any Hollywood movie in the past 50 years. This is Kamala's "coming out party" and it will be made to look amazing.  However professional Dana Bash may be (and usually she is pretty good), she will be on a very short leash and only given a select list of questions to ask. Follow ups will be non-existent.

In short just the appropriate settings to the spectacle of Trump melting down on live TV. (With medics standing by in case of self-induced heart attack.)

Edited by watthong

2 hours ago, 300sd said:

I wonder when they'll do the next planned move and remove poor old Joe as current president and insert this Kamala sham before the election! Someone needs to be running the country and of course it's not Joe. (won't be Kamala either) haha

And it certainly won't be Trump, Vance or the gop.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

In china, they are passing along in chat groups that Harris may win the election but that she is not going to run the country simply because she does not know how. They are saying if she wins that the US will become an oligarchy because she will be controlled by unseen and unvoted for people. This all makes sense which is the reason why the Democrats approved her to run for the election. They are using her being a colored woman to manipulate the people. She has no interviews nor does she say anything meaningful and related to a goal if she wins As VP she was controlled and when confronted about topics she was speechless. Expect the same if she is elected. 

Link? 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Link? 

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You have chat groups in China? I can send link to the group of foreigners there posting these things. 

This is an opinion OP.. Not a fact checking OP. I only posted what I see in my Chinese chat groups that are relevant and do not care of you seek clarification. I have no intention of adding you to my Chinese chat groups. 

Edited by thesetat2013

Registration of New Voters are up 175% , She’s  going against a Pedo , felon , Grifter , conman , Christian 55555, insurrectionist ,  Debtor , Dictator Lover , thief of Classified material , Traitor 

• Thumbs Up 2