Kamala Harris Faces Historical Odds a Sitting VP Has Won Once in 188 years

Social Media

22 hours ago, WoodyKenny said:

You know the won't ask her any tough questions..  my country has become a Liberal Democratic Woke Nation... That's why I left.   The Hate they have for one Man is disgusting. Right or wrong, what ever he did.  They loved him prior to coming down the escalator... You tell me Clinton's, Pelosi, Newsome, Obama, and all the others haven't done anything wrong...  It's pathetic paid for by people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett..

Oh god Woke and Leftist , you are to be ignored lol 2 words you throw around , but No Trumpers know what it means , just because DaSatan threw it  around like Candy it’s lost its meaning with the Clueless opposition 

• Thanks 2

On 8/29/2024 at 4:08 AM, EVENKEEL said:

The upcoming interview will be interesting. Wonder if Harris will be asked the reason for her flip flopping on major issues.

The debate is Sept 10 can you see the future ffs 

6 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-global/expert-explains-china-kamala-trump-us-elections-9502625/

This article from interviews in China speaks alot about how they think about harris and Trump.

Mediocre’ Kamala Harris no match for Trump

Within days of Biden endorsing Harris, the White House declared her the most qualified person for the job. Many Chinese commentators disagreed with that view. Einar Tangen, a senior fellow with a Beijing-based think tank, told South China Morning Post that the chances of Harris defeating Trump are even smaller compared to Biden. “She has not really been very visible… She has not really been able to handle any major policy initiatives,” he said

It was quite interesting to read and gives you the pros and cons that China sees with the 2 people running in this election. 

Bottom Line! China wants Harris to win the election because she is controllable and does not know how to manage real politics. 

Wouldnt doubt that Americas enemies want Kamala to win

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Wouldnt doubt that Americas enemies want Kamala to win

Well Putin Wants Trump , I’m sure you can imagine Why , but maybe you can’t see the Big Picture, China wants Trump ,N Korea wants their 20 million they lent Trump but he never paid Kim back either , but he doesn’t pay anyone he never pays his Bills and you support a Debtor Conman 

19 minutes ago, Irish star said:

The debate is Sept 10 can you see the future ffs 

Should give her plenty of time to memorize responses. If CNN wants to do a real job they'll hit her with some real questions.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Should give her plenty of time to memorize responses. If CNN wants to do a real job they'll hit her with some real questions.

Vance calls booing firefighters "haters" during speech to union (msn.com)

Harris addresses flip-flopping, Trump in high-stakes CNN interview (usatoday.com)

There you go!

Trump flip flops in the same sentence. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 5:15 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Would be nice. I'm actually expecting Kamala to give a surprising performance. 

Well that would be a first, but with the emotional support boy and cushy questions from CNN it's possible even she wont make a hash of it

On 8/29/2024 at 9:41 AM, JonnyF said:

Obama is mixed race. 

White Mother. 

I did think about that a bit.... seems tradition in US is if you have any discernible black in you, then you're black. Dates back to Jim Crow and all that; who could "pass" and who couldn't... Give Obama was pretty much 50-50, I sarcastically wondered why the press never called him "white"... but that is whole nuther rabbit hole kettle of fish, so I skipped

Good of you to notice

Oh, I used to teach at a mostly black HS... Tiger Woods was v famous... I'd tell my students "ah yes, Tiger Woods. Thailand's favorite son". After they got done yelping, I'd point out his mom was Thai.... all this race stuff is so much fun (not)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Emdog said:

I did think about that a bit.... seems tradition in US is if you have any discernible black in you, then you're black. Dates back to Jim Crow and all that; who could "pass" and who couldn't... Give Obama was pretty much 50-50, I sarcastically wondered why the press never called him "white"... but that is whole nuther rabbit hole kettle of fish, so I skipped

Good of you to notice

Oh, I used to teach at a mostly black HS... Tiger Woods was v famous... I'd tell my students "ah yes, Tiger Woods. Thailand's favorite son". After they got done yelping, I'd point out his mom was Thai.... all this race stuff is so much fun (not)

Yes it's deeply ironic that it tends to be "anti racist" Liberals that apply the "one drop rule" to the likes of Obama, Harris etc. and get terribly upset when someone points out that they are in fact mixed race. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Yes it's deeply ironic that it tends to be "anti racist" Liberals that apply the "one drop rule" to the likes of Obama, Harris etc. and get terribly upset when someone points out that they are in fact mixed race. 

Says guy obsessed with race.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Says guy obsessed with race.

Says the anti racist who applies the one drop rule. 😄

However, if you check the thread you will see that I was not the one who inserted race into the conversation.

Just corrected an error. 

You're welcome. 

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's weird is Harris can't do an interview alone. She needs tampon Tim to help on script.

The interview went just fine when ask about her changing stance on fracking and immigration she said she’s better informed and has a deeper understanding of those issues since becoming VP……even keel why on earth would you attack governor walz for making sure the girls in school have access to the necessary hygiene supplies come on dude that’s just uncalled for I for one think that was an outstanding dad style move for all the female students 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Seems you missed the interview.

Have you got a link, was she questioned about being the mistress of a married man twice her age, why she claimed no servicemen have been killed on her watch or why she did nothing over the border invasion, when she was given that job?

Edited by proton
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

He does not seem obsessed with race to me. His comments on this thread were in no way racist. Why are you playing the race card when it's totally inappropriate?

It's what the comrade does, any disagreeing with his far left agenda is either a racist, a bigot or a fascist :whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

It's what the comrade does, any disagreeing with his far left agenda is either a racist, a bigot or a fascist :whistling:

It's pretty sad when people can't make factual statements anymore without being accused of being racists. For no reason other than disagreement on politics.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, proton said:

Have you got a link, was she questioned about being the mistress of a married man twice her age, why she claimed no servicemen have been killed on her watch or why she did nothing over the border invasion, when she was given that job?

Have you?

11 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-global/expert-explains-china-kamala-trump-us-elections-9502625/

This article from interviews in China speaks alot about how they think about harris and Trump.

Mediocre’ Kamala Harris no match for Trump

Within days of Biden endorsing Harris, the White House declared her the most qualified person for the job. Many Chinese commentators disagreed with that view. Einar Tangen, a senior fellow with a Beijing-based think tank, told South China Morning Post that the chances of Harris defeating Trump are even smaller compared to Biden. “She has not really been very visible… She has not really been able to handle any major policy initiatives,” he said

It was quite interesting to read and gives you the pros and cons that China sees with the 2 people running in this election. 

Bottom Line! China wants Harris to win the election because she is controllable and does not know how to manage real politics. 

Who cares about what the Chinese Internet says about U.S. politics?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A post with an unsubstantiated allegation and the replies have been removed, please remember this from the Political Soapbox forum header:

Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

"Your groceries are going to come tumbling down, and your interest rates are going to come tumbling down, and then ... you're going to buy a beautiful house. That's the American dream," Trump said. Does Mr. Trump expect the government to control the means of production? Does he want to steer the US away from capitalism to communism??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/takeaways-trumps-brief-town-hall-032437514.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Even the right-leaning RCP is now showing a Kamala win for the Electoral College.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/maps/president/2024/no-toss-up/electoral-college

Screenshot_20240830-092802.png

Back a few days I saw this same map but it was so funny because that one has Trump with the two from ME 2

LoL

Edited by earlinclaifornia