Massage Workers

Wongkitlo

Is the OP fluent in Thai? IMO a waste of time otherwise.

There are plenty of massage shops in Chiang Rai with women who fit his specifications, I daresay it's the same in every city.

They would need to know their projected earnings would be substantially more than they would get, just staying put in high season.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

They would need to know their projected earnings would be substantially more than they would get, just staying put in high season.

They will need some guaranteed earnings to make the move 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grain said:

Don't you have a Thai partner or Thai associate to take care of the labor recruitment? You're not going to find massage girls on an expat forum. Also you state "no extra services allowed" then add a winking emoji, which indicates that you are going into the sex for sale business. So unless you have a Thai at the helm you're heading into dodgy territory, especially on some island. 

I doubt this is the Op's only source of information - I imagine that as he has posted on here he's spreading the net far and wide, looking for recommendations for his labor source.

Its the same posts asking where to find a good maid etc... 

People who ask about Dr's on this forum are not looking for Doctors 'on' this forum, but for recommendations - this is similar. 

The Op was also clear - Masseuses +40 (no extra's)... wink emoji or not, his comment leaves little room for doubt.

The only think I can think of is actually going to have a massage and asking the masseuses directly - if they are interested, if they know anyone etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You could contact (or go to) well known massage schools like Wat Poo. 

I know at least some time ago they had a board with job offers like yours.

https://www.watpomassage.com/EN/home

I don't know if this is the well-known school. I found several with that name on Google Maps.

Hey thanks. There is one in the local provincial town but I should try further. Good advice. 

7 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Are there shops that give extra services, beyond sex?

It is a,pretty straight place. No bars, no freelancers. Local families (and my wife) would not approve  if the word got out. 

7 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

I am looking for massage workers for a shop on a tropical paradise island. Prefer older workers(40+) and no extra services allowed😉. All food,laundry and accommodation supplied. This is a high season only position so they can work for a few months, save some money 

How many hours a week and What's the salary? , no extra service. 

6 day week and You'd have to pay 25k baht per month to make it worthwhile. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

7 hours ago, grain said:

Don't you have a Thai partner or Thai associate to take care of the labor recruitment? You're not going to find massage girls on an expat forum. Also you state "no extra services allowed" then add a winking emoji, which indicates that you are going into the sex for sale business. So unless you have a Thai at the helm you're heading into dodgy territory, especially on some island. 

Some people see the big picture and others the small one. My wife sees the smaller one so is not extremely supportive of my plans. I was just being polite.  I could have said "no sexual services" but did not think I had to be so blatant, but maybe I do. I prefer to employ older staff as they are usually more reliable. It is a very boring place. Not much excitement for the young ones. 

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

What's the salary? , no extra service. 

You'd have to pay 20k baht per month to make it worthwhile. 

Ladies in Pattaya often don't get a salary, depends on number of customers, currently earning very little unless they do specials, a definite shift since covid

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Ladies in Pattaya often don't get a salary, depends on number of customers, currently earning very little unless they do specials, a definite shift since covid

Yes. I have a special friend there who gets nothing from the shop. Her income is just from the extra services. People come in for massage only and she works an hour for no money. I would be happy to employ her but I don't think my wife would understand.  

7 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Right.  Clearly something or many  things wrong with the OP's program.

I thought expats in Issan might want to get rid of their mother in law for a few months a year. I have said I prefer older workers.  I already have one possible who has,a rice farm and it suits to  leave it for a few  months and then come back for the rice crop.