"Big Boobs Barbershop" Draws Crowds with Expert Haircuts in Khon Kaen

webfact

Back when I still needed a haircut I was living in Singapore. The lass there consistently banged the back of my head with her bigger boobs and it made the exorbitant price seem only slightly less painful... I never asked if it was intentional...

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

I can imagine that 70% of AN members will be gutted that they're bald so won't be able to go in an ogle this lady. 

They could go in for a spit and polish. Or a rub down with an oily rag.😉

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Ms. Wichasri explained that the shop's name, while attention-grabbing, is not the main draw. Her expertise in cutting hair in various styles keeps customers returning. "The shop's name might attract people initially, but it's my skill and the quality of service that make them come back," she said.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Despite her usual preference for dressing stylishly, Ms. Wichasri emphasized that the real reason for the shop’s success lies in the quality of her work, which has earned her a strong reputation among both new and returning clients. Ms. Wichasri emphasized that the real reason for the shop’s success lies in the quality of her work, which has earned her a strong reputation among both new and returning clients.

these ai AI-generated stories that keep paraphrasing the same idea are beyond tiresome. 

Then there is the remark "Despite her usual preference for dressing stylishly, Ms. Wichasri emphasized that the real reason for the shop’s success lies in the quality of her work, which has earned her a strong reputation among both new and returning clients."

Stylishly, really?

That rhinestone belt looks like a keeper.

43 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

There used to be a place off of Suriwong Rd that did a little more than just cut your hair back in the 90's.  Not sure if it still around or not.  

You can enjoy that same retro experience after you send your gf/wife to a course at a beauty school or shop.

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

They'll probably be a lot more appealing than most 60-year olds' tits.

IIRC you Brits are into thunder thighs. Looking at them makes me feel I would be like a toothpaste tube squeezed in the middle.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

'Despite its provocative name, the shop's popularity is attributed to its owner's extensive experience and skill in men's hairstyling.' Hahahah yeah, right!! Good luck to her; who said the Thais are not entrepreneurial?

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

I still wasn’t sure what was going on but went along.

Yes @MalcolmB, right @MalcolmB

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Not sure if it was a free massage and bj with the 1,000 baht haircut.

Or a free haircut and massage with the 1,000 baht  bj. 

Sounds like, either way, it was a clip joint and y'all got clipped.

(well done!)

3 hours ago, damian said:

This is what I love about this place.

Can you imagine the outrage by feminists in <name your country> if an enterprising youg lass did this. Not to mention their outrage at men patronising such an establishment.

That shop wouldn't last 1 day in the US. Shrieking Karens would shut it down. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Travis179 said:

That shop wouldn't last 1 day in the US. Shrieking Karens would shut it down. 

I doubt that many normal  American men would get exited about seeing large breasts on a woman . although some horny teenagers who have never seen breasts before may get a haircut there 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

reasonably priced: men’s haircuts range from 100-150 baht

Reasonably priced? Where I lived near Khon Kaen, most of the barber shops in our rural town charged a standard 60 baht!