Swiss man acquitted after alleged assault on Thai doctor - lack of evidence.

Our main story involves a Swiss man who has been acquitted of alleged assault on a Thai doctor due to lack of evidence. The man, identified as David, was accused of kicking a Thai doctor after finding her allegedly trespassing on his property at a pool villa in Yamu Beach, Phuket, in February. The incident sparked local outrage and led to calls for his deportation and an investigation into possible land encroachment by the housing estate. However, the Phuket Provincial Court ruled in his favor, citing insufficient evidence.

My thinking, I forgot it still billions leave the country for 14 years come back into the country. Don’t spend 24 hours and lock up jail. His return is like a heroes welcoming the Red Bull kid. They don’t have any idea where he’s living so there’s no surprise this guy would be found not guilty, the justice system in Thailand is just amazing. TIT.

1 hour ago, Sorted2024 said:

Along the way I read in earlier reports, the investigation found some irregularities in his business life that may well come back to bite him.

Indeed, I remember reading some time ago that the authorities had found that all but one of his elephants belonged to Thai farmers and that he rented the beasts when they were not needed for agricultural work. Not really a "sanctuary".

It’s possible the kick was a little bit exaggerated enough were the court felt the charges against the falang 

weren’t worthy of a furtherance!

A soft tap vs a violent thrust!

just saying