Musk the useful idiot

Inderpland

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

I think Trump said what he felt to be true at the time. Many Americans said the same in the interviews that I saw.

I don't think Harris had much to do with what was going on in Afghanistan in 2020 but what did she say?

Harris has said for years, and continues to say that President Biden is not cognitively impaired. 

A bold faced lie.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Harris has said for years, and continues to say that President Biden is not cognitively impaired. 

A bold faced lie.

I can't remember when she started that but, yes.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, mogandave said:

Do you think Trump believes he lost the election? 

I believe Trump knows he lost, but who knows what goes on in that nutty brain of his.  To look at it another way, if pretty much all of his key leadership tells him that he lost, but the likes of Rudy and the Kraken lady tells him he won....and he believes the latter, what does that say about his judgement and intelligence? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I believe Trump knows he lost, but who knows what goes on in that nutty brain of his.  To look at it another way, if pretty much all of his key leadership tells him that he lost, but the likes of Rudy and the Kraken lady tells him he won....and he believes the latter, what does that say about his judgement and intelligence? 

I give up, what?