Thai doctor vows to create "Hitler Room" to gas hospital smokers

4 hours ago, webfact said:

I will turn them into an innovation called 'Smoke Rooms' for those who break the no-smoking rule at Mongkutwattana Hospital.

Hardly an innovation...ย 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Please make that all smokers.

Tobacco, e-cigarettes and weed.

No, no, no! e-cigarettes are harmless (a bloke enveloped in a cloud of steam like a fragrant Stephenson's Rocket told me so) and weed is positively beneficient, alleviates countless conditions, and is good for young children. Anything who says anything else is in the grip of rampaging reefer madness!

ย 

Perhaps next, drinkers should be locked in a room until they have consumed their own urine?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

They should put him in it first for a few hours and than see what he will say again.. He surely will increase the health costs in Thailand or even worse if people die.. He is a killer and shoudl be removed from his post. He should make such a comment in Europe...

ย 

Smoking kills and maimes in many way anyway.ย  Get rid of them quicker before they inflict their filthy residues on onhers.

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  "Smoking is a dying habit" . Take that anyway you want.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Please make that all smokers.

Tobacco, e-cigarettes and weed.

Might add vehicle\forest fires\burning smoke as well while you're at it.

What a stupid idea.

Just proves that neither a high military rank not a Dr degree are signs of wisdom. Not even commonsense!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They have similar rooms at numerous airports , smoking roomsย 

ย 

When I was at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport in Vietnam, such rooms were known as "Phong Huts" - very appropriate!!

ย 

Hanoi Vietnam Sep 24 2014 Smoking Stock Photo 227842459 ...

5 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Every time I think they can't come up with any more ridiculous/stupid ideas, along comes a new winner.

That's why Thailand is a third World Country because of Idiots in charge like this are coming out with stupid ideas.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Every time I think they can't come up with any more ridiculous/stupid ideas, along comes a new winner.

As long as you are aware their IQ gives you no need to wonder if it can get any crazier.
You can't even blame them.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

I wonder if the Major General doctor has any idea of, or even remembers the Hippocratic Oath, or even took that Oath?

ย 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

ย 

I swear by Apollo Healer, by Asclepius, by Hygieia, by Panacea, and by all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.

To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the Healer's oath, but to nobody else.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.[6] Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even, verily, on sufferers from stone, but I will give place to such as are craftsmen therein.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.

Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me.[5]

Swearing to Gods, not to you silly patient. You've seen what happened around Covid right? Evil.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This is the kind of man I want as prime minister in the UK.

All this woke crap is out of control. We need people who say what needs saying without worrying about hurting people's feelings. A trump with brains and looking out for the majority instead of every winger that thinks their rights overrule everyone else's.

Smokers are some of the most ignorant and selfish people around. This is how they should be treated until they start to respect those around them.

Last night I was talking to my wife about a women who has to put up with her husband smoking 3 packets a day in the house. Utterly disgusting but all he says is, there's the door if you don't like it.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, chang1 said:

This is the kind of man I want as prime minister in the UK.

All this woke crap is out of control. We need people who say what needs saying without worrying about hurting people's feelings. A trump with brains and looking out for the majority instead of every winger that thinks their rights overrule everyone else's.

Smokers are some of the most ignorant and selfish people around. This is how they should be treated until they start to respect those around them.

Last night I was talking to my wife about a women who has to put up with her husband smoking 3 packets a day in the house. Utterly disgusting but all he says is, there's the door if you don't like it.

Can you clone him and send one to Australia.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I would advise this docter a trip to Auschwitz or another Nazi termination camp. And then the experience on Thai TV, with the remark: also YOU were seen as Unternensch = sub standard living creature, and could be wiped out, like rats.

Curious, if then the name "Hitler room" still would be used.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

ย 

I don't need a special room to smoke my evil weed.

I simply book a room at a Samui resort and smoke the place up, just to annoy the fickle locals. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

If you are serious I would caution you. I have known a lot of addicts. My advice is to watch out for this kind of attitude. It's very indicative of addict behavior. Doing things without regard for the welfare or happiness of others.

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Dr. Reienthong also mentioned he would name this 'Smoke Room' the 'Hitler Room.' (เธซเน‰เธญเธ‡เธฎเธดเธ•เน€เธฅเธญเธฃเนŒ)

Hitler Room ... how ignorant!!!! ... he certainly never had any of his relatives who were prisoners in a nazi concentration camp.

Before coming out with such stupid ideas, he should take a trip to Poland to visit the Auschwitz camp and have a walk into the gas chambers and perhaps, the solitary neuron that navigates in his skull would suggest to him that certain ideas are disrespectful towards the million of human beings killed int gas chambers.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, johnnyloda said:

Hitler Room ... how ignorant!!!! ... he certainly never had any of his relatives who were prisoners in a nazi concentration camp.

Before coming out with such stupid ideas, he should take a trip to Poland to visit the Auschwitz camp and have a walk into the gas chambers and perhaps, the solitary neuron that navigates in his skull would suggest to him that certain ideas are disrespectful towards the million of human beings killed int gas chambers.

May be the same for this budy?

image.jpeg.d21bc40d2887cb5ae49856287239f104.jpeg

• Sad 1