My name is Colin Neville from Dorset, I am not ‘Bob’

BarBoy

14 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Me too - love the Poms. They are always such nice calm and non-complaining people.

Hey dude, no one's perfect 

Mr TroubleandGrumpy, I'm steering clear of you. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BarBoy said:

hi, since i have joined this forum i have seen many posters refer to me as bob. i have no idea who bob is and i dont know abyone called bob. my name is colin neville, 68 years old from dorset, I attended poole high school and graduated from dorset college majoring in electronics. whoever this bob character is it isn’t me, so please stop calling me that. thank you.

Bit risky saying your real name when you are admitting sleeping around with ladyboys, what happens if the wife sees it via a friendly falang? only someone like Bob wouldn't care

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, SAFETY FIRST said:

No I don't usually go to bars. 

The Poms I know I work offshore with. 

Ah ha - a different crowd to what I was expecting.

They are all good blokes - most of them. Same as the ones doing mining work in the outback.

By bad.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BarBoy said:

what the hell is going on here and who the hell is this bob!!! my god, if i would have known this is what would happen i woudlnt have signed up. i am not bob, never have been and never will be. i am colin and ive been living in thailand for 5 years. i have some issues that need sorting out and i thought this would be a good place to air them. perhaps i was wrong?

Yes, wrong but you that Bob

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

what the hell is going on here and who the hell is this bob!!! my god, if i would have known this is what would happen i woudlnt have signed up. i am not bob, never have been and never will be. i am colin and ive been living in thailand for 5 years. i have some issues that need sorting out and i thought this would be a good place to air them. perhaps i was wrong?

Great Colin

17 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

Like I said Bobby, lots of weirdos here 😂

• Haha 1