Swift endorsement turns more voters from harris than it attracts…

riclag

“I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos,” Swift said.

Turning away voters proposed in this forum

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kamala-harris-taylor-swift-press-release-trump-b2613409.html

• Like 2

Just now, CallumWK said:

And 20% is less likely to vote for his opponent after Swift endorsed her.

So yes it is your lefty IQ, which takes everything out its context, that is showing

So 20% is more than 8%.....damn......no wonder I lose so much money on stocks and shares.

• Like 1

Trump collective is but hurt with Taylor Swift's rejection of the  convicted felon and serial philanderer Donald Trump.

They will toss anything that they can to disparage Taylor Swift.

Had she endorsed Trump, they would be singing her high praise and saying how she  can motivate young voters.

Taylor is always elegant. 

Gown, Red carpet, Carpet, Dress, Flooring, Clothing, Formal wear, Fashion, Haute couture, Shoulder,

I expect that the majority of her fanbase are not of voting age. Of the balance, most were most likely in the Harris camp already. A large number of  Swift's fans are young, white, educated females. Taylor Swift checks all the boxes for parents; She is free of scandal, polite, respectful, intelligent, has an excellent and close relationship with her parents, and encourages kids to give back to their community.

On the other hand, Trump  can count on the support of the people they constantly complain about;

Sexyy Red attends the BET Hip-Hop Awards 2023 on October 03, 2023 in Atlanta, Georgia.

• Like 2