Second Assassination Attempt-Secret Service get Trump to safety

CharlieH

5 minutes ago, Dan O said:

There are plenty of Dems that are not what you label as "leftist" so get a grip on yourself. Don't use terms if you don't know what they mean.

So are you saying the Democrats are not left wing?

Or that he was not a Democrat? 

image.png.d326e02f19ca87e99fb2881d6d2c0907.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Didn't the G.O.P nominate and vote for Trump to lead the G.O.P ?

If the G.O.P didnt want Trump, they wouldn't have voted for him to lead the group .

Things have changed since the convention. Now they are stuck with Trump and Vance.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

I prefer Leninist myself, but the positions of the Democratic are far left, therefore all Democrats by definition are far left. Thats why Tulsi Gabbard, among others, got out.

In Europe, the democrats would barely qualify as centrist. There is a lot of left out there to fix.

40 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nope only one but that's another topic

This guy seems like someone that has been heavily propagandized to by mainstream media with these sort of messages. Probably thought he was doing god's work.

“Putin alone is responsible for this war, and if we eliminate him, it will all be fixed!”

Russia is an evil authoritarian state, and we are in a titanic struggle of democracy vs dictators.

Authoritarianism is spreading throughout the world and we as the good guys must fight back. The solution is to escalate conflict and defeat them militarily.

It's very sad if he had kept off the internet and acted locally rather than filling his brain with distant confilcits over which he had no agency he would still be free - instead he is looking at life in priosn now for nothing.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are speaking on behalf of the G.O.P members .

How do you know what the G.O.P members want ?

Easy, I can see strategy. They need a win to implement their fascist plan and Trump is not delivering. They need a convenient way to run someone else. It is not that complicated.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This guy seems like someone that has been heavily propagandized to by mainstream media with these sort of messages. Probably thought he was doing god's work.

“Putin alone is responsible for this war, and if we eliminate him, it will all be fixed!”

Russia is an evil authoritarian state, and we are in a titanic struggle of democracy vs dictators.

Authoritarianism is spreading throughout the world and we as the good guys must fight back. The solution is to escalate conflict and defeat them militarily.

It's very sad if he had kept off the internet and acted locally rather than filling his brain with distant confilcits over which he had no agency he would still be free - instead he is looking at life in priosn now for nothing.

Attacking the messenger does not make your story true.

9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I prefer Leninist myself, but the positions of the Democratic are far left, therefore all Democrats by definition are far left. Thats why Tulsi Gabbard, among others, got out.

The Democrat Party is not far left. I am far left, and I wish the Democrats would adopt more leftist views, but they don't, I suspect, because they know they are not popular with the majority of the voting public. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Easy, I can see strategy. They need a win to implement their fascist plan and Trump is not delivering. They need a convenient way to run someone else. It is not that complicated.

Nope, you have no idea and you are just making it all up as you go along .

You have no idea about who the G.O.P members want to lead the group . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nope, you have no idea and you are just making it all up as you go along .

You have no idea about who the G.O.P members want to lead the group . 

Nick, who do you think the GOP wants to lead their party?

23 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Many Democrat supporters celebrated the previous assassination attempt. Lots of posts on social media bemoaning the fact the would be assassin was unsuccessful. 

Maybe so, kind of expected on social media, but not by political leadership. Look at the outpouring of BS on this forum with the lies by Vance and trump  regards Springfield. Anyone with a bit of nouse knows trying to kill a political opponent in the Western world increases votes for the opposition  I'm sure if it were an attempt on the life of a Dem leader MAGA would be cheering.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

It's very sad if he had kept off the internet and acted locally rather than filling his brain with distant confilcits over which he had no agency he would still be free

oh the irony

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

It's very sad if he had kept off the internet and acted locally rather than filling his brain with distant confilcits over which he had no agency he would still be free

oh the irony

You will be pleased to know I have no desire to kill any world leaders or have them killed and fully expect to die peacefully in my bed of natural causes. Something I wish on everyone here. 

I wonder will this boost Trump's ratings in some weird way - like God is looking after him sort of narrative. If he had been killed by the AK47 there would be the double irony of a Ukrainian supporter killing an Amerocan ex president with a Russian rifle.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You will be pleased to know I have no desire to kill any world leaders or have them killed and fully expect to die peacefully in my bed of natural causes. Something I wish on everyone here. 

fully expect to die peacefully in my bed of natural causes. Something I wish on everyone here.

Its not about you, or me, why always off topic for you

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That was a breach of fiduciary duty, nowhwere does the judgement say "thief".  Besides, the action was dismissed when Trump agreed to pay money owed resulting from the breach. What kind of "thief" pays money back?

A "thief" that got caught and doesn't want to go to jail.

Edited by WDSmart
  • Thumbs Up 1