Looking for Tips to attend the Singapore GP

EmmaH

I am going to attend the Singapore GP this year and this will be the first time I will be attending an event in Singapore. I have been following F1 for a few years and I understand there are usually a lot of events happening throughout the race weekend in and around the race track. I was looking on the internet and found out there are many events happening for fans at the upcoming Singapore GP as well. This list of events looks pretty impressive but if someone knows some other events happening on the race weekend around the Marina Bay Circuit, please do share it here. Thanks

I've been following F1 for 50 yrs....

I went to Montreal F1 once, in '97s. I liked it and Montreal was maybe the easiest and cheapest to see, only $ 140 for 3 days. Plus hotel etc.

I found out why so cheap - I sat among Quebec Nationalists waving their blue/white flags...

Wasn't a problem for me and they offered excellent chicken and wine and we party together.

Last year I wanted to go to Las Vegas but the cheapest package was $ 1500! Crazy...

It's big circus with high ticket prices and hard to see anything more than 30 sec per lap.

Now I see it on Sky F1 at home, or where ever I am, via VPN. Suits me best and moust relaxed.

But be there at least once is great! Better not to plan anything, just go with the flow.