Texas Chicken Bids Farewell to Thailand

Georgealbert

IMG_5634.png

Texas Chicken, the popular American fried chicken franchise, is saying goodbye to the Thai market after nine years. The news has left fans lamenting the loss of their favorite biscuit and fried chicken dishes.

The chain's Thai Facebook page announced the closure, stating, “It’s time to say goodbye to Texas Chicken after 9 years of delicious memories! But don’t be sad, as we will part with smiles and cheer. Come and create our final memories together. Enjoy to the fullest before we close our chapter!”

Texas Chicken will continue operations until September 30, 2024. Many regular customers have expressed their disappointment, particularly over the loss of the restaurant’s famed biscuits and fried chicken wraps. Some have pledged to visit more frequently in the remaining days to savour their favourites one last time.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-09-16

Cigna Banner (500x100) (1).png

image.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Texas Chicken, in Thailand is operated by PTT Oil and Retail Business (PTTOR), is part of OR's lifestyle business, which also includes Café Amazon and Pearly Tea.

There are 97 Texas Chicken branches throughout Thailand and all will shut at the end of the month.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

i ate there once and wish i hadnt. very poor quality and taste. the one i went to is always empty and i understand why. very below par fast food.

good riddance

i just pity the people losing their jobs

That's too bad.

Not my experience here.

Especially compared to grease bomb KFC.