Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

Do yourself a favour and go to this video on YouTube and read the comments. Man, I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Edit "All I hear is the sound of roast beef flapping in the wind".

Oh lord, that gets my vote.

Edited by sipi
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2024 at 6:09 PM, BritManToo said:

Your wife loves you for yourself ....... the fact you also have loads of money is irrelevant!

Well pretty much I guess.

I do part time retired work, she's the one that earns the real money from DoD on the local base

I earn the pocket money and the flight benefits

On 9/21/2024 at 1:08 PM, soalbundy said:

Many regard the bar life as temporary, meeting Mr right perhaps, but that happens rarely and before they know it they are 35 and going downhill.

I think the odds of being in the biz at 35 is infetisimal. I only knew 2 that age or older ( I didn't ask ), and both were very nice people- not bitter at all.

I think your example is a rarity, not the rule. IMO she went into it with the wrong expectations, and the failure to find a job that she considered to be her right was why she became bitter, not the sleeping with strange men for a living.

Any person that has intimate contact with a large number of people is likely to generate disrespectful opinions- I certainly had a less than complimentary opinion of humans after looking after so many for so long. Seems that most have no idea of what manners are.

Most BGs will be well gone by 30 at the latest, IMO

22 hours ago, sipi said:

Do yourself a favour and go to this video on YouTube and read the comments. Man, I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Edit "All I hear is the sound of roast beef flapping in the wind".

Oh lord, that gets my vote.

The VDO seems to have vanished.

On 9/18/2024 at 10:37 AM, stoner said:

i am handsome. i crushed more women in my youth than most men in their life. that was even before going to thailand at 26. then when i got to thailand it was a chicken shoot. 

western women my age now are pathetic for the most part. most are fat. i wear the same size pants as i did in high school. 

I too am glorious to look upon, that is all.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 9:37 PM, still kicking said:

I was married to a Western women for 30 years 

To some, that is an admission to being some other type of loser.

To some. I didn't say to me. I would need a bit more information before labeling anyone a loser, something that the YouTuber in the OP has overlooked.

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think the odds of being in the biz at 35 is infetisimal. I only knew 2 that age or older ( I didn't ask ), and both were very nice people- not bitter at all.

I think your example is a rarity, not the rule. IMO she went into it with the wrong expectations, and the failure to find a job that she considered to be her right was why she became bitter, not the sleeping with strange men for a living.

Any person that has intimate contact with a large number of people is likely to generate disrespectful opinions- I certainly had a less than complimentary opinion of humans after looking after so many for so long. Seems that most have no idea of what manners are.

Most BGs will be well gone by 30 at the latest, IMO

When you say, "Any person that has intimate contact with a large number of people is likely to generate disrespectful opinions...", after labeling older white males in Thailand as losers, I can only assume that the YouTuber in the OP may be a bit of a trollop.

• Agree 1

On 9/19/2024 at 9:25 AM, Walker88 said:

Just as women like the one noted here have opinions, so do the men who respond. There's a good deal of truth on both sides, as well as hypocritical blindness.

In such threads, posters are quick to claim all Western women fall into the same category (just as YouTube 'stars' say all Western men who choose Thailand are of the same ilk, that being a 'loser').

Well, not all Western women are chubby, money-grubbing nags. Maybe that's all the guys who choose Thailand could land back home, but it hardly represents all Western women. Many are in shape, have lovely personalities, and make enough money so that in a divorce they don't ask for anything. In my old industry, women earned at the same rate as men, which is to say 7+ figures, and in dollars. They also hit the gym. They were enjoyable dates, even life partners.

For the ones here bemoaning the physical state of Western women, please strip down to your tighty-whities (but close the drapes first!). Go stand in front of the mirror? Could you be confused with a guy on the starting line of the Olympic 100-meter Final? Maybe an NBA point guard or NFL wide out? I think not.

Walking around Bangkok, the typical Western expat I see---if he's actually walking, not waddling, and if mobile, and not perched on a barstool---has spare tires that Airbus could use on an A380, or looks as if his twins are due next month. He's also likely full of recent 'warrior-style' tatts, which is the manifestation of Midlife Crisis in guys who can't afford a Porsche or Ferrari. Nor does he have an 8-figure (dollars) next egg. A 'catch' he is not, but for some local women, he's good enough. Lucky for him some women are forced to be less discerning.

Bottom line there is some truth in what the woman in the vid says, even if she says it badly and has her own issues. Also, there is likely some truth in the comments about some Western women, but hardly all of them. There are Margot Robbies and Zendayas in the West. No doubt there are some stud muffins who choose Thailand and Thai women, too, though both sides of this issue can find some justification for falling back on stereotypes.

Really good post. So many expats in Thailand who are barely surviving financially, but feel they are superior to western women.  Posting and commenting about whether a bargirl (aka prostitute) will make a good wife or girlfriend, discussing which street food is best, complaining about the price of a beer, panicking when the baht gets slightly stronger, etc, etc.  Plenty of losers claiming that western women are only after their money when they have no money to begin with.  

Edited by Fortunateson
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fortunateson said:

Also, there is likely some truth in the comments about some Western women, but hardly all of them.

I would not say that all western women were awful users. I would not have lasted over 2 decades as a nurse if I thought like that. I met thousands of women of many different nationalities during my time and most were average human beings, just like men. The problem seems to be marriage, which in the west has been weaponised to extract as much money from men and transfer it to women as possible, and when people just live together, that becomes legally the same as being married.

If there was a chance that driving a car was 50% likely to result in death, how many would drive at all? Yet men jump into marriage which has a failure rate of about 50%.

Using prostitutes seems the financially better option, as it's unlikely a pro will take a guy's house his car and his money over and above the agreed price..

Pathetic women? Yeah, but what about men?

Men all over the world signing away their sexual rights in their own country, then converging on Pattaya and Angeles City to get laid. 

2 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Men all over the world signing away their sexual rights in their own country, then converging on Pattaya and Angeles City to get laid. 

'signing away their sexual rights in their own country',

What does that mean? Genuine question.

10 minutes ago, JackGats said:

There are no real men left in the west. All dominated by the power of the <deleted>, IMO.

To my everlasting shame, I was one of those losers. A white woman took me for everything. No wonder I went crazy for Thai women when I discovered LOS. It was waking up from a nightmare and finding Santa had left me the keys to a sweet shop.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There are no real men left in the west. All dominated by the power of the <deleted>, IMO.

To my everlasting shame, I was one of those losers. A white woman took me for everything. No wonder I went crazy for Thai women when I discovered LOS. It was waking up from a nightmare and finding Santa had left me the keys to a sweet shop.

What did that White woman actually take from you ?